Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284248 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:27 pm
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 10:12 PM
Subject: Notification
Reply To: [email protected]

Greetings,

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice. I am Julie Leech winner of Powerball lottery Game 2015 of the sum of $310.5 million.

I just commenced my Charity Donation Scheme and am willing to give out cash grant of US$950,000.00 Dollars each to (7)Lucky international recipients worldwide. You received this message because you have been listed as one of my (7)lucky winner in my charity donation.

My aim is to raise the living standards of people across the world. This may be a surprise to you or a joke or hoax to you due to the scams in the internet this days, please have no doubt as this is very real. To confirm the legitimacy of my winning Prize, you may visit my web page below

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/06/winner-o ... media.html)

After your confirmation, please respond to this message with your Full Names and your contact address for more details on how to receive your cash grant.

Kindly accept my warmest Congratulations.

Warm Regards,

Julie Leech.

I do apologize for not getting back to you on time, meanwhile every necessary arrangement has put in place for the secured of all required security documents to cover the needed fund for the release of my award donation funds to you. Find below the contact details of the HSBC Grant Release Fund officer in charge.

Kindly contact the officer in charge for further direction for immediate transfer of the funds to your bank account.

Mr. Charles H. Menard
(Head Supervisor, HSBC Grant Release Fund)
Contact Email: [email protected]
Direct Phone Number: +1-917-745-9950

Once again please accept my warmest congratulations.

Warm Regards,
Julie Leech

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement