Information on romance scams and scammers.
#283765 by AlanJones Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:50 am
Romance Scammer - Geoffrey Milton - [email protected]
Tel. No. used: +447031966461

Fake Facebook profile www.facebook.com/geoffrey.milton.735

I am a man who believe so much in love and fun. I'm 53 years old .. I'm a single father, I'm a self employed Businessman/ Independent Contractor. I'm into construction of roads, houses and estate, and I am also into supplies of underground cables both in and outside England. I am an independent man who love working and planning
I am in search of a lovely woman who will for ever remain my life partner as well growing older together. I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drink. my daughter's name is Dora.

I love Vacation and outing with family, beach walk, as well as shopping. I love a lady who will enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together.

I lost my wife 8 years ago to cancer and this really got me out of my mind.... 3 years after the death of my wife I started dating a lady who I later discover was sleeping with my best friend .. I was so frustrated and sad and I stop having friends and relationship and ever since then, I have being all alone. My life has been so lonely since the death of my wife and right now I need a woman that can bring back my love and I am ready to love again.

I went through your profile and you caught my fancy. I think you fit that picture of woman I want to open my heart to, the woman I am ready to give my heart. I would really like to get to know you more and better and hope we become better friends as we don't know what the future holds, but all this would only be possible if you too are willing to open your heart to me.
now have booked the flight to Indonesia today dear, I will be flying from london to hong kong where i am to take a connecting flight to indonesia.. There is no direct flight from United Kingdom to Indonesia because of the long distance between them dear as you already know.

My flight leave London 22nd January, 18:40 and land Hong Kong 23rd January, 13:35 the aircraft number is BA0031. Then I take a connecting flight that leaves hong kong 23rd January, 16:00 and land at Indonesia 23rd January 19:50 the aircraft number is CX0719.

I clear my goods on the 25th of January and deliver to my client, at the spot i will get my pay, then head to the airport to book my flight to you.

I will fly to you on the 26th of January, but surely after i book the flight on the 26th of January, I will send to you a copy of the flight ticket so you know my landing time and terminal to come pick me up at your airport.
Well I don't really think things will stay too long but If I get the loan tomorrow then I will go over to buy the cables, these I will get the next day and take to the seaport to ship dear

Stolen photos used
Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement