Information on romance scams and scammers.
#281939 by AlanJones Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:42 am
Romance Scammer - Larry Feldman - [email protected]

Other Email used: Kim Feldman - [email protected]

Tel. Nos.: +13127670457 & +16198283674

i'm good too, thanks for the response. it must be a pleasant festive season with you ..
i hope .. „smile“-Emoticon

oh ok, well, i'm also single at the moment, i have 2 children who are away from home. i'm soldier in the US army base in Korea republic.
i hope you don't mind being my friend „smile“-Emoticon

the giril is 21, who lives and work in Georgia and works as a trained nurse. and the boy who is 17 is still having his college education in Ohio.
it's South Korea, sorry for not specifying it. i live alone when i'm home from trip. i don't mind knowing you..

oh ok, so, how are they doing?
my father worked with a construction company and owned the company after, but we sold it out to a foreign firm from Canada.

we can chat on viber app if you have it on your cell phone, i'm do get there to write all the time.

great, it's a lot of sports with you. you must be always when there are a lot of kids around you always..
these are my favorites too, i do these and other ones at my leisure times .. i love to camp, travel, fishing, go on hunting, hiking a lot more just to have fun ..
are you lingual? how many languages do you speak?

well, i'm grateful we're keeping in touch with your little english, i want to congratulate you with your writing with me. you're writing perfectly well.
„smile“-Emoticon „smile“-Emoticon

ok, i wish we can chat more .. but i've to go now. it's 6:44 am here. i have to get myself for work now.
i wish you a lovely night's sleep. are you a good dreamer ?

thanks so much and i'm so grateful to hear that from you. have to beautiful sleep too. what time do you go to work?

it's my 18th months of being here in Asia .. but with my next holiday, i plan of of spend that in Europe ..
„smile“-Emoticon „smile“-Emoticon

are we having good talk time here ?
my daughter was just asking about you. are you ignoring her too?

i'm into tears right now because i thought i'm not going to hear from you again. i didn't mean no harm as i ask for your photo. i just want to be closer to you. i know i'm in a war zone, but kidnapping you by my enemies can't happen. i love the kids around you as the way i love you too ..

i was just talking to my daughter about you as she told me she has heard from you again ..

i'm based in South Korea not North Korea. i can't be kidnap. all you have to do is to keep me in your prayers to be safe here, but for kidnapping, no that can't happend babe ..
i love you so much and i really do..

come on babe, i will do everything to protect you even from afar. i just want you to be safe and happy for me ..
have a good night babe, with a lot of sweet dreams. i'm with you
i'm going to the office now .. „smile“-Emoticon
hugs with kisses ..

Chat with the fake daughter
Good afternoon XXX. I thank you for your friendship. Dad told me everything about you and I'm so delighted to be in contact with you. How are you?

Hi, I am so happy that you wrote. I cannot hide my excitement. I told Greg about your writing yesterday, he was very excited too. When visiting us? I hope Dad has already told you that. I like to work overseas, somewhere in Germany or UK.

Hi XXX, I was just telling Dad about you .. I read nursing in school, I am a professional nurse who is working now. Dad said I should work and live abroad ..
I will be so glad to be with you in Germany. have you talked to Dad ..
He is online. Don't you want to talk to him?
I am now writing to you, what kind of art you like, internal medicine, surgery, obstetrics, where you like it best

I am into internal medicine, My dream is to further my education to become a profesional doctor as my Dad always wants ..
Did Dad say something wrong? Please tell me and I will talk to him for his mistakes ..
He is a kind, lovely person, He is the best Dad in the world. Please make him happy.
He told me several things with a lot of excitement about you .

I will be happy if you do that please. I want to be a doctor, so I will be going back to school again to finish up with my course. What are you into?
What do you do as work there ?
Please do well to clarify any issue with him, Because he is happy with you, because of his strange reaction these days .

Yes, I told Greg about the surprise to Dad. So how are we going to do that? Yes, I am satisfied because you are in his life now and she will do that to make you happy.
I know Dad as someone who keeps his words. So, I know he will do that for us.

I so happy about that decision Mom, But since Dad is not at home, who is going to help us with the cost of our flight to Germany?
when we know that we really stick together, we all fly in the States and take care of everything

I can not wait to go with you. I am having dinner with friends now, We are having a beautiful Sunday. I told my friends about you Mom, They are so happy for me. I wish you Goodnight.
Because of his Tution, I wrote to Dad about it ..
He needs to make some payment for his extra studies in school.
ok, your father may even send an email to the bank an instruction

Well, He has to do that for him to get back to school because I am very sad for him to be home from school.
Mom, please I hope you will help to tell Dad about this. Because Greg needs to go back to school.
Mom, please the owner of the bank detail is a good friend to the family, Her name is Susan. You can ask Dad about her.
I have already told her about the money transfer and she told me to keep me informed as soon as she received the money.

Ok Mom. I will do that. Thank you the trust Mom.
i love you princess

SUSAN C. SALINAS
14251 CANDLER AVE SAN JOSE,
CALIFORNIA, 95127
USA
THE ACCOUNT NUMBER# 215965128

Stolen photos used:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#282038 by AlanJones Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:48 am
More chat

Please Mom, I am very sorry about how you feel about all this. He might think I mentioned that to you. Please I want us to be the happiest family together Mom. It is Greg's education that is involved here. He might be thinking so much about this situation that is why he could not do that. Dad really loves you and we also do.

The total amount of His fees is $2,650
I want you to find a place in your heart to forgive him. He is the best Dad in the world Mom.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#283757 by AlanJones Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:35 am
This is the scammer behind this romance scam

https://www.facebook.com/tyme.liberty.gasmilla

Liberty Akakpo
P. O BOX 74
Aflao, Volta Region
Ghana, West Africa
+233244063572

i live in an area in accra called Dansoman, i only have a street address..
Ave Maria, St. Dansoman, Accra, Ghana

yes, i think i got the name of my house in Dansoman, Accra .. HS. 202,Ave Maria St.
[email protected]

tell me about yourself

well, as i'm very an energetic man, very loving person with the one i meet in my life. i'm from a family of 3, lost my mother and my father lives with my step mother.
i'm single with no kid, i dream to meet a loving and a caring woman who will love me for who i'm ..

i'm a fun loving person, i like sports, hike at the beach with friends and also very religious ..
i'm so sorry about how you feel about that sweetheart, i know you can hardly take that out of your mind but i want you to know that i'm not the bad person you may think i'm. i got involve in those stuff because of the money i went to a friend to loan .
my dear XXX, i know i made you passed a lot of sadness. how i wish my apology can be granted, but even if it can't be granted. i want you to know that not everyone of us here in Afirca is a bad guy. some of us only did what can to build up our future . like i said to you and will continue to say that. i only need some money to pay for my tuition since things are very hard with me and i went to a friend to help me. unfortunately he got me introduce. since i had no choice i wanted to give it a try to pay for my tuition in school .

well, i'm one of the good guys to you can count on. maybe if you want to find your love somewhere else, i still want you to know that all that i wrote to you via Larry, is the same in me. but i'm ready if you want us to start all over. but i will still be ok if you don't want to be with me. Africans always say that "the devil you know is better the angel you don't know"

From the Facebook profile: