Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#283370 by Tim Atem Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:05 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 46.231.117.50
Originating ISP: Tagadab Customer
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.107.39.74 with SMTP id n71csp1493449ion;
Fri, 29 Jan 2016 15:53:06 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.28.51.141 with SMTP id z135mr65399wmz.85.1454111586717;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from server.rankpros.co.uk (server.rankpros.co.uk. [46.231.117.50])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id vt3si25012173wjc.145.2016.01.29.15.53.06
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 46.231.117.50 as permitted sender) client-ip=46.231.117.50;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 46.231.117.50 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from eastgrin by server.rankpros.co.uk with local (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1aPBXr-0007mY-V2
for <snipped>; Fri, 29 Jan 2016 16:05:12 +0000
To: <snipped>
Subject: From:Barr. Jerry Falwell South Africa, / very Important.
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 16:05:11 +0000
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server.rankpros.co.uk
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [509 507] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - server.rankpros.co.uk
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server.rankpros.co.uk: authenticated_id: eastgrin/only user confirmed/virtual account not confirmed

From Barr. Jerry C Falwell
Falwell & Associates
4 Stanley Rd, Strydom Park,
Randburg 2125, Johannesburg
South Africa
Tel: + 27740437178
Fax: + 27865148253
Email: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this email will give you but will appreciate if you can make out time to go through my message. I am Barrister Jerry C Falwell, a solicitor at and personal attorney to the late Mr. Pete, a national of your country; He was formally a director with South Africa Gold and Steel Corporation Company, a company that deals on Gold in South Africa.

My client, his wife and their one child were involved in a motor accident along springs express road in Johannesburg South Africa and unfortunately the family died in the accident. Prior to his death, my client deposited $18.5 million (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a security company. The deposit is in Europe, as my client cannot transfer such huge fund through his personal account. This money was raised through inflated contracts in his company and as such the company is not aware of the deposited fund.

The status now is that my client left no WILL or any information about his next of kin and if I inform the company about the fund, they will definitely want to claim it from the security company. In view of this, I have decided to contact you to assist me in getting this fund from the security company since nobody has the knowledge of the deposited fund.

We can get the fund from this company since you have the same last name with my client. I will use your name to get the probate documents at the federal high court presenting you as the executor of my client's estate since I have his death certificate with me. I believe this is privilege information, which I expect you to keep confidential because of my profession. This business will not take us time since all we need is to get the probate from the court which I will fax to the company to inform them that you are the next of kin to my client and beneficiary of the deposit.

I am ready to give you 35% of the total sum for your co-operation. If you are interested, send me your complete mailing address, to enable me file in for the necessary documentation before the approval of this money in your name. I will also need your direct tel/fax numbers, as I will like a faster communication medium do get to me soonest, your response is anticipated.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation

Barrister Jerry C Falwell.

South Africa,

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement