Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#241688 by Tim Atem Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:27 pm
Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.202.199.202 with SMTP id x193csp1530342oif;
Sun, 15 Mar 2015 04:58:05 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.107.155.13 with SMTP id d13mr98352527ioe.29.1426420684252;
Sun, 15 Mar 2015 04:58:04 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-ie0-x231.google.com (mail-ie0-x231.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c03::231])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id bg7si6142058icc.72.2015.03.15.04.58.03
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sun, 15 Mar 2015 04:58:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c03::231 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4001:c03::231;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c03::231 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-ie0-x231.google.com with SMTP id sl2so143208064iec.1
for <<snipped>>; Sun, 15 Mar 2015 04:58:03 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.50.30.202 with SMTP id u10mr125019021igh.35.1426420683829;
Sun, 15 Mar 2015 04:58:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.202.74 with HTTP; Sun, 15 Mar 2015 04:58:03 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 04:58:03 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPr_-Y+pyS=iOgySm0tuD7LNpNzV4qFhb3Ry-Ym3hXRKoCJ=Qg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA WEST AFRICAN STATES (UBA)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Bcc: <snipped>

Attention My Dear

Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you, my name is
Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoro, the new director officer of United Bank for
Africa Benin Republic Plc West African, my dear, I want to use this
opportunity to inform you that I was now the director and it have not
been a month now, so I went through the scheme of work of this
honourable bank and find out that your name and your fund valued
$4.8million dollars was here for four months. So it amaze me so much
and then I went to the office of IMF office Benin and reported this to
them to know what is their aim and they told me that bank former
director Mr.George W.was the one that curse all this he collect money
for peoples and then refuse to wired their fund to them, so my dear
the Lord I serve will not allow such to happen here in my seat, so I
hereby to declare to you now to get us your full information so that
your fund will be wired into your account immediately ok without
wasting you time, I do not like betraying people and no one will do
such to me. This is what we needed from you now so that your fund
will be wired through this bank immediately,
([email protected])

Your account number;........
Name of bank;..............
Bank address;.............
Bank user name;............
Routing number;............
Home address; .............
Copy of id;................
Your phone number;.......
Your occupation; ...........
Your Age & Sex:...........
Your Country: ..........
Your State of:........
Your Origin :.........

Once you forward this to this bank I assure you that you are toreceive
your fund with 48hrs ok, if your are able to call me
Best Regard

Rev.Dr.Chidi Okoro

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#241929 by AlanJones Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:32 am
Tel. No.: +22998451286

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA WEST AFRICAN STATES (UBA)
AVENUE COTONOU , BP 988 COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.
TELL +22998451286
TELEX :5211 F B COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC .
FROM THE DESK OF, REV. CHIDI OKORO
DIRECTOR PAYMENT DEPARTMENT. UNITED BANK
OF WEST AFRICAN(UBA)

ATTENTION;

THIS BANK WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THE MASSAGE TODAY REGARDING THE WIRE TRANSFER OF $4.800.000 US DOLLARS WHICH WE HAVE HERE TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT .YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS IS UNDER OUR CUSTODY FOR OWNER WIRE TRANSFER TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO COME DOWN HERE TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT PAYING FOR ANYTHING, IT WILL COST YOU NOTHING TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT IF ONLY YOU CAN AFFORD TO COME DOWN HERE TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT IN PERSON, THE ONLY REQUIRED INFORMATION IS YOUR DIVERS LICENCE OR YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IF YOU CAN APPEAR IN PERSON AND YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR $4.800.000 US DOLLARS IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT PAYING FOR ANY FEE, WITH THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING , I THINK THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO PAY YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL PAY A TRANSFER FEE IF YOU WILL NOT LIKE TO APPEAR IN PERSON FOR YOUR PAYMENT.

WE ADVISED YOU TO SEND THE TRANSFER CHARGES FEE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS TO ENABLE US TRANSFERRED THE FUNDS DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THE TRANSFER CHARGES FEE WILL BE SEND ON THE NAME OF OUR PROTOCOL OFFICER "LARRY IBEH» THRU WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER TO ENABLE US PICK UP THE FEE TODAY AND ALSO TRANSFERRED THE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

WE PROMISED TO ISSUE YOU THE CARBON COPY OF THE FUND RELEASE ORDER ALONG WITH THE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION SLIP TO EDUCATE YOU ON THE DEPARTURE AND THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT. YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR DESTINATION BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 48HRS AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE TRANSFER CHARGES FEE TODAY.

BE INFORMED THAT THE TRANSFER CHARGES FEE OF YOUR FUNDS WILL BE SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ON THE NAME OF OUR PROTOCOL OFFICER WILLIAM CHIMA BEFORE WE CAN TRANSFER AND REMIT IT IN YOUR DESTINATION BANK ACCOUNT. THE TRANSFER CHARGES FEE IS $65.00 AND YOU ARE TO SEND IT IMMEDIATELY THROUGH WESTERN UNION WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT UNLESS YOU ARE NOT READY TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS VIA WIRE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE TRANSFER CHARGES FEE THRU WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION:

RECEIVER NAME---------------VICTOR UBA
ADDRESS: -------------- COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ----------------- VERY
ANSWER: ----------------- URGENT
AMOUNT--------------------$65.00
MTCN-------------------------- -----?
SENDERS NAME-------------------------- ?

WE ARE WAITING TO RECEIVE THE TRANSFER FEE IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE THE WIRE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS TO BE COMPLETED TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT, TRY TO SEND THE $65.00 WITH THE INFORMATION GIVEN TO YOU ABOVE TO ENABLE US COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY. WE TRUST GOD.

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION TODAY. REMEMBER THAT I AM TRULY MAN OF GOD AND I CAN NOT EVER IN MY HUMBLE LIFE TO EAT ANYBODY'S MONEY OR TO DO ANY THING EVIL TO SOMEONE GOD FORBID, SO I REALLY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I AM A MAN OF MY WORDS.

BEST REGARD
REV. DR. CHIDI OKORO.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#283313 by AlanJones Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:01 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22998451286 & +22968970143

UNITED BANK OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (UBA BANK)
Avenue Cotonou , BP 988 Cotonou Benin Republic.
Telex :5211 F B COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC .
Tel:+22998451286 or +22968970143
Email([email protected])
([email protected])
From the desk of, Mr.Williams Lawson's
Director Payment Department. Uba Bank
of West African(UBA BANK)

Attention,

Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you, my name is Mr.Williams Lawson's,The new director officer of United Bank of Africa Benin Republic Plc West African, my dear, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I was now the director and it have not been a month now, so I went through the scheme of work of this honourable bank and find out that your name and your fund valued $15.5million dollars was here for six months.

So it amaze me so much and I went to the office of IMF office Benin and reported this to them to know what is their aim and they told me that bank former director Mr.Larry James was the one that curse all this he collect money for peoples and then refuse to wired their fund to them, so my dear the Lord I serve will not allow such to happen here in my seat, so I hereby to declare to you now to get us your full information so that your fund will be wired into your account immediately ok without wasting you time, I do not like betraying people and no one will do such to me.

This is what we needed from you now so that your fund will be wired through this bank immediately,

Your account number;........
Name of bank;..............
Bank address;.............
Bank user name;............
Routing number;............
Home address; .............
Copy of id; ................
Your phone number;.......
Your occupation; ...........
Your Age & Sex:...........
Your Country: ..........
Your State of:........
Your Origin :.........

Once you forward this to this bank I assure you that you are to receive your fund with 48hrs ok, if your are able to call me am free call this line; +22998451286 or+22968970143
Email([email protected])
([email protected])

Best Regard
Mr.Williams Lawson's

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.