Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#283253 by AlanJones Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:44 am
Reply-to: Mrs Edith R abed - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22540119819 & +22521854606

Dear Beloved

Compliments of the season to you, I am glad to inform you that I have successfully transferred the funds under the co-operation of a new partner from India and presently I am in Vancouver in Canada for some investment projects and medical check up with my own share of the money as you should understand that during the period of processing the transfer that my health situation was very poor.

Meanwhile, I did not forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in finalizing the transaction, despite the fact that we did not succeed within ourselves, after all your efforts. Now I will like you to contact the Lawyer who is right now in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire, his name is Barrister Dr. Johnson Matthew and his contacts information are as follows:

Matthewchambers & Associates.
Rue 12 Avenue 16 Triechville
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire.
Tel: +225 401 198 19 / +225 218 546 06
Email: [email protected]
Contact Person: Barrister Dr. Johnson Matthew

For all your efforts and assistances, during the transaction, I still remember you and I dropped a cheque of Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($500,000.00), with the Lawyer as to help me send it to you.

The money is for your compensation, for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter as I am a very strong, and will never easily forget all your past efforts to assist me, I appreciate all your efforts at that time. So you feel free and get in touch with the Lawyer Barrister Dr. Johnson Matthew and instruct him where to send the cheque to you.

Cheque is issued by me (Nurse Rose David) and you will cash the Cheque within 24 hours as you deposit it to your Bank. Please do let me know immediately you receive the cheque, so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are trying to put together.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the Lawyer on your behalf in respect to that matter as well, so feel free to get in touch with him in respect to that so that he will send the cheque to you without any delay. Make sure you use the $500,000.00 US Dollars well in your future plans.
Yours Faithfully
Reagrds
Ms. Nurse Rose David

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement