Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#282717 by AlanJones Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:00 am
Tel. No.: +14152515961

Western Union Money Transfer
USPS Post Office Agent Location, USA

Greetings from Western Union® Money Transfer Agent Location, USPS Post Office Texas, USA. We acknowledge the receipt of your email and in regard to the fund deposited here by THE TREASURER OF THE UNITED STATES to transfer $450,000,00 dollars to you and also to let you know that this is not a scam, this is very true and legit. You might feel uncomfortable, skeptical, and unsure if this is real or not, don't know if this person writing this is telling the truth or not but am telling you the 100% honest and true about this funds.

For security reasons and to safe guard your fund, proper verification must be carried out before the fund is transferred. We are deeply sorry for the misfortune which you entered by those fraudsters, but we do not disclose our identity to no one,we work on protocols as to make sure that all funds are transferred to those on default.

We require the details below to compare with the details submitted to us by the depositor The United States Department of the Treasury Mr Alfred Riwanne, to enable us transfer your fund to you without misappropriation.

Please fill out the following form in the correct order.

All fields mark with * are required.

Full Name*:
Address*:
Country*:
Sex*:
Telephone Number*:

As soon as these details are received and verified as a true and accurate copy, your fund will be transferred. If you have questions or need assistance ask me, I am here to help you call or text me on 415 - 251 - 5961

Please disregard any email that does not bear your Reference Number WU/MG/TX/04/08/USA/0991 . Always include this reference code in any email sent to us.

Best Regards,

Vickie Kreis
WESTERN UNION AGENT

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement