Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#282586 by jilliew Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:11 am
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2015 19:53
To:
Subject: Re: Cash / Gold Loan & Investment

Dear Mr.

I told you that i will let you know exactly what we are going to do. i had a big meeting yesterday with the excellency and i must tell you the truth. i cannot hide anything to my boss. i told him how we went because if anything should happen along the line, i will be blamed. for him to give me this opportunity to work as a special adviser to anything he does secretly, i will not betray the trust and i will never let him down. he is like a father to me. i must tell him A and B as everything went. i made him know how we went to Benin republic and i never wanted to argue with Mr. Bello. life is all about learning everyday. that was why i allowed you to go without the concept of my boss.

I told him yesterday, who and who we met in Benin Republic. i explain every details to him. please from this moment, i don't want you to do anything without my concept. His instructions should be followed. any mail you receive from whoever from Benin Republic or Mr. Bello, kindly forward it to me first for us to digest it and i will let you know what to do before anything. i don't want my boss name to be spoiled because i will want you to follow my instruction.

For now, we have to take things one step after the other and we don't need to rush into things. i want to know if you are going to talk about the loan in Togo first which i know it is the best thing we should do for now. once this loan comes into your account, i think you can go for gold. the process of Gold as my boss said is a long process transaction because my boss have more than 15 tons of gold which can be ship for you with his power as a number 1 citizen of Togo without no problem which can be more laser in tax to what any other person can give to you. this is the treasure his father has kept for years before he came into power. so please, lets take things one after the other.

Let me know what you want us to face first so that i can tell my boss. here is my number: +233248566851. very important we talk as soon as possible. And my boss wants me to arrange to talk to you whenever you want to speak with him. i went back to Ghana this morning to see my family. i really want to know when you want to speak with my boss so that i will go back to Togo immediately. remember all my promises to you that you will never ever regret meeting my boss. and my Boss have a lot of regards for Mr. Antonio. please, Mr. Antonio has been in contact with my boss and my boss assured him that everything will be ok as soon as my instruction is followed.

Congratulation in advance !!!

Waiting for your call as soon as you glanced through my email.

And remember that confidential is very very important from this day

Thank you and have a very wonderful day and extend my greetings to your family.

waiting to hear from you soon.

Best Regards
Mr. Franklin Kwame
Advertisement