Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#281394 by soldierfortune Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:04 pm
ISP: Vodafone Ghana, Ghana, Greater Accra Region, Accra

Site: waydate
Username: Remirodeemerico
Sex: man

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-12-27 23:25:39

Hello Beloved.

I know you will be wondering who i am to write you this letter. Any way My Name is Sir. Ramiro De Emerico I am from Portugal I Have Been Diagnosed with cancer. It Has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about A Few months to live, Salon medical experts.

I have not PARTICULARLY Lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (Not Even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I Was never generous. I Was always hostile to People and Focused only on my business as that Was the only thing I cared for. Purpose now I regret all this as I now know that There Is more to life than just Wanting to-have or make all the money in the world. I Believe When God Gives me a second opportunity to come to this world i would live my life a different way from how I have Lived it.

I would want to-have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I INTEND and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer of my Deposits to your personal possession is further Top Top Investment and Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless, I will send you the pictures of me and my very hopeless and selfish family members, Including my wife, who I Learned is getting married to my personal friend and attorney, Thank you for your due considerations. Please do not forget to respond through my private email for this is very confidential ([email protected]) God be with you Yours Brother.

Sir. Ramiro De Emerico

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 06:34:03 +0000
Subject: Re: From waydate

Hello Beloved Brother.

I know you will be wondering who i am to write you this letter. Any way My Name is Sir. Ramiro De Emerico I am from Portugal I Have Been Diagnosed with cancer. It Has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about A Few months to live, Salon medical experts. I have not PARTICULARLY Lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (Not Even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I Was never generous. I Was always hostile to People and Focused only on my business as that Was the only thing I cared for. Purpose now I regret all this as I now know that There Is more to life than just Wanting to-have or make all the money in the world.

I Believe When God Gives me a second opportunity to come to this world i would live my life a different way from how I have Lived it. I would want to-have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I INTEND and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer of my Deposits to your personal possession is further Top Top Investment and Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless, I will send you the pictures of me and my very hopeless and selfish family members, Including my wife, who I Learned is getting married to my personal friend and attorney, Thank you for your due considerations. Please do not forget to respond through here is very confidential.

God be with you Yours Brother.
Sir. Ramiro De Emerico

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 20:57:31 +0000
Subject: Fill and get back to me

Hello Beloved Sister

Thanks so much for your reply and word of encouragement, I am so overwhelmed, I appreciate you. God bless you for me and the lives of the less privilege and the needy. This world is filled with ups and down, and I have come to understand that as long as you are a mortal, you need to always regret for the sinful act of your past and turns to God, as long as you ought to have eternity. Meanwhile it is by grace of God we know each other and I strongly believed that God knows the reason why He chose you to accomplish this task for him and his children (less privilege and the needy).

Please never you ask why? Because God knows it all, I contacted you with good mind and good intentions believing that you will surely help me by distributing this money to the poor and the needy and my chances of survival is not up to 5% according to Doctor but I am not afraid because I know the will of God will be done. I shall draft a letter of Authority which you will send to Bank when you are Contacting them, that is why I will need these details from you.

1. Your full name:
2. Address:
3. Tele:
4. your bank account details where the money will be transfer to:
5. Copy Any Identification:
6. Occupation:
7. Age:
8. Gender:

You are the only family I have right now and I will be happy for you To add me in your daily prayers. I have experiences a lot in this my Little life and I have been disappointed and abandoned by the people I Called family at this point in my life. I chose not to say any bad Words about this world but I strongly believed that God Almighty has Reason for everything because he said in this words in the Book of Samuel: (Before your mother conceive you I have already knew who you Are going to be).

Please find attach some of my photo when I learn I have been diagnosed For Cancer of the Throat and others, and I just hope That you will not disappoint me at the end of the day, whence The Deposit must have been transferred to you, cause, you sound very Honest and transparent, and I have this believe and intuition inside Me, as well. I would want everything to be done within a very short period, cause Of the time frame the Doctors have scheduled my treatment. I would Also like you to send me your photos as well for my comfort, as you Are the only companions I have apart from Dr. Absalom alone?

I wait for your responses so that I will send the deposit Certificate and my international Passport along with Bank contact information's where this Fund is been deposited. God makes us to understand that Those that believed in him shall be saved and those that put hope in him will never be disappointed. I have rely my hope in him and only him will forgive my sins and accept my humble soul and that is the reason why I made this promises to him by helping the less privilege and the needy through your humble helping hands. Remain Blessed as I wait for your urgent response.

Yours Brother in the Lord
Sr. Ramiro De Emerico

Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 15:39:25 +0000
Subject: Contact them for the transfer with the 2 document

Dearest Sister,

Thanks for your most heartfelt mail and concern and in Today’s teaching says: Matthew 5:16 – In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.... 1 Peter 2:9 – But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession,... Proverbs 11:25 – A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed...My dear I commit this task in your humble helping hands and please do not forget to come and visit me before my operation because it will be a great joy to see you here in central Lisbon Portugal Hospital.

This is the Bank contact information’s where the fund is been deposited. I have already introduced you to them officially today and they have accepted to transfer this fund $9,700.000.00 (Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through: Wire Transfer to your Account. Please kindly contact the Bank and get more information’s from them as I am getting weak for the day. Kindly check the attachment of the deposit Certificate and my international Passport. This is the bank contact information’s once again.

Bank name: wells Fargo
Address: 420 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94163
Email: [email protected]
Director: Bruce Ryan

Please try and get back to me immediately you receive this email and attached files for my reference. Also I wait to hear the outcome of your discussion with the bank.

Remain Blessed
Yours Brother In Lord
Sr. Ramiro De Emerico

Received: from [41.218.219.192]
From: "Remittance Department Wells Fargo" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 15:25:34 +0100
Subject: Attention: "xxxxxx"

BANK OF WELLS FARGO AMERICA
Address: 420 Montgomery Street San Francisco CA 94163E

Attention: "xxxxxx"

Our bank today have received your letter of inquiring in regards to the Deposit in our bank. In the Name of Sir Ramiro De Emerico. Yes we do have the deposit of such here. Reference to your inquire to Wells Fargo, We want to know what you should provide to our bank with the copy Deposit Slip from the depositor so that we can go ahead with the processing of your requirement on Fund transfer.

You will have to provide to our bank a copy of the Deposit Slip which was issued to the depositor Sir Ramiro De Emerico on the day of deposit, with the following Details Listed below. Which will enable our bank WELLS FARGO proceed with your Fund Transfer File in our banking Data Base. As the original beneficiary to the said account. kindly fill it out one after the other without any mistake please.

(Your Personal Details)

. Full Name.....
. Home Address....
. Your Telephone....
. Copy of your ID
. Sex.....
. Marital Status......
. Date Of Birth......
. Occupation......

(Your banking information's)

. Bank Name.......
. Bank Address.......
. Bank Account #......
. Bank Swift code.....
. Bank Telephone.....

Note: That as you provide us with all information, our bank shall commence with the processing of your transfer fund into your designated bank account. Have in mind that you should provide to our bank copy the deposit slip issued to the depositor Sir Ramiro De Emerico so that we will know that you are coming AS THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY TO THE FUNDS. with our bank Wells Fargo. Once we receive all these from you we will then start up the process of fund transfer procedures. We wait to receive your response with all our requirement.

Thanks
Bruce Ryan
Director

Received: from [41.218.209.198]
From: "Remittance Department Wells Fargo" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 04:44:10 +0100
Subject: Re: Attention: Miss Sara Perunka

BANK OF WELLS FARGO AMERICA
Address: 420 Montgomery Street San Francisco CA 94163E

Attention: "xxxxxx"

Good Day Sir. This is to notify you that Bank Of Wells Fargo have received your letter and Full Identity, Yes our Bank has the deposit of 9.7 Million Dollars deposited by Sir Ramiro De Emerico. NOTE: You have to Provide a legal document an (Gold Ownership Certificate) From the High Court Of Justice in backing up your request as the beneficiary to the account before the transfer 9.7 million dollars Will be transferred into your bank account. We must present the documents to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) before the money Will be Credited into your bank account in your country.

You are advised to contact the bank attorney for this Document (Affidavit Gold Ownership Certificate) without any delay so that our bank can carry out your fund transfer. Below are the Barrister's details who will help you in obtaining the (Affidavit Gold Ownership Certificate) in the High Court Of Justice in your name. So contact him for the document and follow his instruction in getting the documents for you. Be fast about providing the documents to our bank for your fund transfer to commence without any delay. NOTE: once the document is shown to our bank, your fund transfer will only take 3 banking working days to reflect in your bank account. Contact the Barrister immediately for the DOCUMENT before the transfer Will be done Within 72 hour's.

Barrister Contact Info
Name: Barrister James Kotig

Director
Bruce Ryan

Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 00:50:59 -0800
Subject: Re: Attention: Miss "xxxxxx"

"xxxxxx"

Thank you very much for writing me, i have received your Letter Today in my chambers along with your personal information's and documents as well. Also the bank has sent me a notification that you will be contacting me for the Affidavit of ownership certificate for the sum of $9,700.000.00 (Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through: Wire Transfer to your Bank Account, with Wells Fargo Bank. Originally in the name of the depositor Sir Ramiro De Emerico now to be changed in your name as the original beneficiary. In such cases we do have options

1. You will have to come down here in person to endues the legal documents in person.

2. If by any chance the person couldn't make it by been here to handle that in person.

This is my requirement to enable me go to the High Court Of Justice on your behalf to apply for the document to have your money transferred into your bank account without any delay:

1-Your identification card
2-Full name
3-Home address
4-Tel
5-Age
6-Marrital Status
7-Occupation
8-The charge fee of (Euro-1,480)

See as it goes the documents cost (1,080Euro)- the absent charge cost (250Euro) And service charge (150Euro) all that amount to the total of (1,480Euro)

This is my Name and office address If you are interested in coming to handle this in person:

Name: James KOTIG
Address: 609 Meadowbrook From
Culpeper VA 22701
Tele: +13063562001

How do you want to make the payment?

1- It is Best you come up my office in person so that i will take you to the high count of justice.

2- I Will send you the information Where you can deposit the payment

So that I Will Provide you the affidavit of ownership from the High Court Of Justice Quickly.The Bank Director Bruce Ryan ask me to get you the affidavit fast Because He want your transfer to carry on immediately and i Will do my Best to make sure you get it ASAP. Immediately you send the (1,480Euro )for the document, i will get the affidavit of ownership and send the document to the bank for the sum of 9,7 million dollars Will be Transferred into your bank account.

Waiting to hear from you so that i will give you the Receiver's information where you will pay in the (1,480Euro) for the affidavit of ownership certificate. You can write me any time i do work round the clock.

Yours Lawyer
James Kotig
Advertisement

#282423 by AlanJones Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:31 am
Tel. No.: +233546188750

HERE IS MY NUMBER +233546188750

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.