Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#282408 by AlanJones Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:06 am
Reply-to: WILLIAMS DUBE - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +27810575961 & +27865582034

Dear Sir,

Kindly check the attach file regarding the BUSINESS PROPOSAL,and get back to me.

Regards:
Mr. Dube

Attachment:

JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
TEL: +27-81-057-5961
FAX: +27-86-558-2034
EMAIL: [email protected], [email protected].

RE: BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir/Madam

Good day! My name is Mr. Williams Dube, the Account Officer to the Late Mr. Andreas B. Smith, a Citizen of your Country; he was a Miner at the Anglo Gold Company South Africa.

My client was involved in a Motor Accident on the 10th March 2009 and died the same day. Since his death, nobody have make contact to our bank to claim his US$18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) deposited with our bank, and the account has no other beneficiary or Next of Kin, and I have made several enquires with your country Embassy here in South Africa to locate any of his relatives but all in vain; and I have decided to take this opportunity with you, as the money is in United States Dollars I need a Foreign Partner/Account to transfer the money out of South Africa, if you indicate your interest towards this transaction and assure me that this money will be intact in your account until my physical arrival in your country for sharing of the money.

The fact that our bank management is ready to transfer the US$18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) to anybody from your country who apply for claim as the Next-of-Kin to the Late Mr. Andreas B. Smith, and if I fail’s to transfer the money out of South Africa fast, it will be transfer to the Government Account as donation, and now, with my position in the bank, I can put your name in his file as the Relative/Next-of-Kin to the Late Mr. Andreas B. Smith, and I will furnish you with all the details our bank will need from you, together with Approval-Documents that will cover transfer of the money into your bank account without any problem.

At the conclusion of this transaction, US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) will be mapped out for reimbursement of any expenses we might incurred during the process of this transaction, and the remaining amount will be share 50%/50%, you will take 50%=(US$8,750,000.00) as your own share of the money, and I will take 50%=(US$8,750,000.00) as my own share.

Please note that this is a great opportunity, we don’t have to loose it because opportunity comes only but once. So, if you are willing to do this transaction, I need your full co-operation to make this transaction work, and I need a truthful person in this business relationship who can handle this money with strict confidence because I don’t want to make any mistake or to loose this money, so I need your strong assurance and confidentiality. Also do not delay to send me the following details, to enable the Attorney who will represent you use it apply for the Transfer Approvals on your name as the Next-of-Kin of the US$18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million United States Dollars).

(1) Your Bank Name (2) Bank Address (3) Account Number (4) Account Holder’s Name (5) Bank Swift Code (6) Bank Branch Name (7) Copy of your Identification (8) Your Residential Address (9) Your Private Mobile Phone & Fax Number.

Thanks and regards, I am waiting for your call immediately you receive this letter.

MR. WILLIAMS DUBE.
(Account Officer).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement