Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#282322 by AlanJones Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:28 am
Tel. No.: +22999343923

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, we have understand your point taking. so all you need t do now is to go ahead and send the $99 as you said that you have so that we can complete everything to you today.

Be rest assure that the moment we confirm the you will get your fund but do not forget to send the rest fee once you have receive this fund from us as you promise. now hurry to any nearest western union in your area and send the fee immediately and get back to us with the payment information. such as MTCN# sender Name.

HERE IS THE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM PAYMENT INFORMATION TO SEND THE $99 COURIER FEE:

RECEIVER NAME: / LUKESON ANEKWE
CITY: / COTONOU
TEST QUESTION: / TRUST
TEST ANSWER: / IN GOD
AMOUNT: / $99
MTCN; /

AFTER PAYING THE FEE, SEND THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT INFORMATION'S TO ME.

1. SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS
2. MTCN NUMBER
3. TEXT QUESTION & ANSWER
4. SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER

I WAIT FOR THE REFERENCE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION OF THE COURIER FEE AND YOUR DELIVERY INFORMATION TO ENABLE YOUR ATM CARD DELIVERY PROCEED IMMEDIATELY.

THIS IS THE FINAL MAIL YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE FROM ME AND IT MANDATORY THAT YOU COMPLY TODAY IF YOU WANT THE BEST FOR YOU, NOTE THAT THE REASON WHY YOU NEED TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY IS BECAUSE THE DELIVERY COMPANY HAVE A SHIPMENT TO YOUR COUNTRY TOMORROW MORNING AND YOUR CARD WILL BE AMONG OF THEIR DELIVERY LIST TO YOUR COUNTRY ONCE YOU PAY THE $99.00USD TODAY.

I WAIT FOR THE PAYMENT.
([email protected])
SINCERELY YOURS,
MR.JOHNSON DOSSOU
Phone; +229 99 34 39 23,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement