Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#282316 by AlanJones Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:17 am
Tel. No.: +12022390431

United States Secret Service
Office of Government Liaison & Public Affairs
245 Murray Drive, Building 410, Washington, DC 20223

MISSION STATEMENT:

Tel: 2022390431

Attn:

US Secret Service mark to inform you that your message was received, regarding to your update, I want you to know that you will not have anything to regret in line of your fund payment, all I want you to understand is that your fund is real and you will surely receive it from PNC Bank if only you will be able to comply with their bank payment obligations, as you stated that I should provide my number so that you can call me for a little discussion regarding to your fund transaction, you can call me this number (+12022390431) I would have call you by myself, but I’m very busy in the office, so you call me when you are free.

Your feedback is needed.

Yours Genuinely.

Mr. Joseph P. Clancy.
Director, U.S. Secret Service.
Do Not Ignore This Important Memo From The Director, U.S. Secret Service.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement