Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#282303 by AlanJones Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:53 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14094207872

Information, Esteemed-

I am Mr. Nelson George, Courier Diplomatic Agent Unit, Benin Republic. Take Necessary Notice, the total sum amount US$2,5Million which you been expecting to received so far has arrived in USA, and i am presently in Ostend-Bruges International Airport, United States of America since yesterday.

I wish to notify you that your consignments Box which contains the sum of US$2,5Million has arrived successfully in Ostend-Bruges International Airport, onward shipment to your address. I’m having a little problem here with Airport Authorities,intercepting the Consignment Box with regards to the Customs United States of America, due Diplomatic Immunity Customs Clearance Certificate which is delaying my coming to your above address.

I will proceed with the delivery once I conclude with the Customs Ostend-Bruges International Airport United States of America. I have instruction that the consignment Box should not be opened or scanned at any point of entry.

Consequently, the Ostend-Bruges International Airport Authorities, United States of America, they are very serious about Diplomatic Immunity Customs Clearance Certificate. They guess it must be obtained first, before I will connect to your place with the consignment box. At the moment I have negotiated with the Ostend-Bruges International Airport Customs Authorities to allow me in with the consignment box, but they refused.

They said that it is illegal to enter the Country with the Consignment Box without the Diplomatic Immunity Customs Clearance Certificate. They now directed me to contact the origin of the consignment box to get the clearance and I have also contacted Benin Republic Customs Services and they said that it will cost you the sum of $50.00. ( Fifty dollars) only

Please note that Diplomatic Immunity Customs Clearance Certificate is very needed right now to be obtain from Benin Republic Customs Services to enable me pass through customs at Ostend-Bruges International Airport USA and locate to your home address.

quickly reached me via email address ([email protected]) try your possible best to send the $50.00 immediately through money gram only with the name below, so that they can obtain the required Diplomatic Immunity Customs Clearance Certificate to enable me connect to your home address.

Send the sum of $50.00, direct to Benin Republic Customs Service office.- Mr Jose Ndu send the$50.00 through this information.

Receiver Name __Jose Ndu
Country__ Benin Republic
City__Cotonou
Amount __ $50.00
Question__What For?
Answer__Clearance

Quickly send across the $50.00 to Customs Services office in Benin as soon as possible to enable them arrange the Diplomatic Immunity Customs Clearance Certificate of the consignment Box as to assure that the delivery is completed a.s.a.p.

You can reached me via E-mail: [email protected] OR text me via Tel No (409) 420-7872

Best Regard
Mr. Nelson George
Diplomatic Agent
Courier Company
Email: [email protected]
Tel (409) 420-7872

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement