Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246713 by AlanJones Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:08 am

Good Day XXX,

Greetings! My name is David Moore, Bank director here in London. I must solicit your confidence in this proposal; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly sympathizing, though i know that a proposal of this magnitude will make anyone Apprehensive and worried.

There is a sum of 16 Million dollars deposited since 2005 by late citizen from your country. I have tried to trace any member of his family so that they will come and claim this money but I could not locate his family members. According to the British Law, if the account remain dormant for a complete period of ten years, the money will be recovered by the British Government as an abandoned funds.

Now, I am contacting you for you to stand as his relative or business partner since he was a Citizen of your country. You and me will share the money equal after claim, 50% for you and 50% for me. I promise you that you will never regret your involvement in this business.

I am sending you the prove of deposit certificate and I will give you more details after hearing from you.

Please for security reason, reply me only on my private email address at ([email protected])

I am waiting for your reply.

David Moore.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#246714 by AlanJones Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:08 am
Hello XXX,

I wish to acknowledged the receipt of your email, I must assure you that if you are really serious to cooperate with me and receive the funds, What you need to do is to open a bank account here in UK through online banking. This account you will open is called offshore current account, offshore current account is the account that will carry the volume of the sum 16, million USD. Once you open this offshore account the 16 million USD will be transferred into your offshore account here in UK. Once the 16 million is transferred into your offshore account, what you will do is to start transferring the fund little by little to your local bank account in your country through online banking upon your confirmation.

I will need your personal information's such as your international passport copy/ Full address and your scanned copy of your photo passport for identification as it will be used to process all the legal Vital documents in your own name as the authorized beneficiary of this funds.

You are there by advised to reconfirm the following for immediate verification/processing of the payment:-

1) Two means of identity, Photo page of your international passport, company or workplace ID or Driver License
2) Your contact details including, Address details ,Daytime phone number and private phone number,
3) Little introduction about yourself, personal profile and job experience.

It's very important that you scan and forward the data page of your international passport in order to assist me in identifying you as the rightful beneficiary.

In addition to this, please confirm your bank's receiving coordinates for crosschecking before the paying bank will effect the transfer to your nominated account.

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Swift Code:
Account Name:

Hope to receive requested items and your call without further delays.

Sincerely,

David Moore.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#249008 by AlanJones Sun May 03, 2015 1:49 am
Good Day XXX,

I did not receive any further email from you only this last mail that you just sent today. As I have told you before if you are really willing to handle this transaction with me please you should try to send me all your personal details as I have requested from you in my previous email, and also know it that you will be required to come to the Bank in London in person for the signing and further payment to you after the verification with the Bank.

So you should indicate your interest in this transaction so that we can be able to proceed further.

Sincerely,

David Moore.

#282290 by AlanJones Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:27 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +639152048678 & +6325457974

Hi Sweetheart,
I wounder why you have forgotten me but my word is my word unless you push me out your live. This is to officially inform you that my contract funds was willed to your name as I choose and because were I am not I cannot receive the funds because I snow at sea offshore working. The funds amount to 2.7m$ has been placed with a correspondent bank in Philippines named Asia Pacific Card Center to avoid any hitches and also avoid taxes. This is initial payment and after 12 months I will receive the balance.
I am therefore pleased to inform you that arrangement has been concluded to release the funds to you via MASTER ATM CARD. An Inter-Switch MASTER ATM-Card through accredited Asia Card in your favor .

The ATM MASTER CARD will have a daily withdrawal limit of US$5,000.00 Per Day.
You are advised to Urgently contact the Head Consultant, Asia Card Center Adhoc Committee on Foreign Transitional Payment Settlement. in charge for further processing and delivery of your ATM card to your residential home address by a courier service of your choice.

MRS RITA WU
ASIA CARD CENTER
INTERNATIONAL
BUSINESS PARK CEBU
PHILIPPINES
TEL +63 9152048678
TEL +6325457974
[email protected]
www.asiaacaards.org

Please provide the following details to her for final processing and issuance of the card:

* Full Name as wish to be on the card:
* Delivery Address:
* Phone Number:
* Means Of Identification:

Delivery Method:
via Courier Service
via our personal

Remember to forward me copy of your massage for records purpose
Your swift response will be appreciated so you receive the funds, once you received take 10% of the total funds for your upkeep and make sure you keep the rest intact pending my arrival so that we can seat together face to face to plan for the future.

Best Regard
Mr. Moore