Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#282169 by AlanJones Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:17 am
Tel. No.: +2348144045267

Dear Funds Beneficiary,

ATTENTION:XXX

My names are Mr John K.Collins, I am in the Central Intelligence Unit (CBN) and sometimes in the past I was contacted by an attorney here in my bank (Clement Orbed)(CBN) though he may have hidden his real identity for obvious reasons, as an officer trained to check fraud and diversion of beneficiary's funds in my department, I have been contacted by your so-called former partners through my wife who works in the Federal Ministry of Finance, for a money transfer deal which file was on my department having been discovered to be an inheritance claim belonging to one of our late customers (MR GOOD LUCK) having obliged them on the grounds that I be compensated with the sum of $1musd after the deal is concluded, but after all the necessary moves and they saw that the deal was almost done, I was turned down.

Having been trained to check transactions of this nature, I secretly held back the secret pin number of the funds on the grounds that I would only be compensated before releasing it to them as this is the only thing that is required to get the funds remitted into the account details they had nominated.After waiting all this while to see where their effort could take them, both those made to divert the said funds with the assistance of a Diplomat by the person of Larry Martins Williams, but the file getting to my desk I would frustrate them as I shall be required to put down my signature before the remittance and transfer would take place.

After sleeping over everything and more-so, the heavy-weights that had been on my way in my departments had all been shown the way out and coupled with my promotion as a director in the International Remittance Department Central Intelligence Unit. I do not intend to stick unto my former agreement as your former partners did, but I would want to make a point, that without them this funds can get to you.

From my assessment of your payment file, I was able to discover you had been taken for a ride, I only want you to have one thing in mind and that is if you decide to go along with me let your decision be total and if I feel I am being betrayed I have an option to back out, also that your former friends(Clement Orbed)(CBN)be kept out of this transaction.

You are advised not to spend any cent if you cannot go along with me as I have sworn never to release the payment code without talking to you personally.,please get back to me on my private Email Address:[email protected]

You have a choice to go along with me or take the other option, my names are Mr John K.Collins and my direct telephone number is 234-8144045267.

Best regards,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement