Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#282050 by AlanJones Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:10 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16784715853

From LinkedIn:
Doing a closed market private placement program that is from $5mil to $99mil is easy if you have real money, and if you are willing or able to move that money to the bank the program bank has assigned as the holder of the funds.

Due to the new strict banking laws and money laundering laws, the program banks only do a small program with the trader out of one bank that holds all the accounts and each account is under the investors name or his company name, which is none callable or collateralized.

The $100mil or more is different and if your bank is acceptable and will do an MT/700 or 760 hold, the funds can remain in your own bank, none collateralized or callable.

If the investors bank will not do the hold, then they will have to be moved to the program bank.( If investors bank has an MT700/760 hold, then please provide it with the return of the docs, if invcestor plans on leaving it in his bank or I can send him a sample hold verbiage.

Now if you do not believe what I wrote, please feel free to waste your time with the fake platforms and then if the small program is still around, you can get in, but the banks are not opening any more small programs and if this one shuts down, there will not be another, as the banking world of PPP is changing and is changing fast.

Due to the limited space Linkedin has now given people to write, you will need to contact me for more info, questions and docs.

Remember with all of these programs, the investor is working directly with the trade person and the program bank, after the funds have been verified.

Thank You

Michael Ende
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-678-471-5853

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement