Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#282042 by AlanJones Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:56 am
Reply-to: Mr James Kiki - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22961663849, +22998980667 & +22920321700

ATTENTION;BENEFICIARY

I wish to inform you that after today meeting with the Central Bank Governor order was giving to the Ora-Bank Plc. (OBB) to use their online banking to pay you and I thank God that the Ora-Bank Plc. has agreed as I move your file to them today and I made suggestion to use Online Banking to enable you have access to your fund and access to transfer the funds from your online account to your account in your country.

The bank Manager Ora-Bank Plc. also told me that with their online banking you can transfer your money for yourself from your home or office at your convenient time in your computer once you register and open online account with their Ora-Bank Plc.

So I will advise you to contact the bank with their contact information’s because I have already move your files to them and they will be giving you their form with instructions to fill in their online web site and after you fill form, they will give you access code to your account online and you will now have the code to transfer your funds by yourself whenever you wish, so feel free to contact them.

Ora-Bank Plc. Full Contact Information’s.

Contact Person: Mr Fred DIBOR
Office Land Line: +229-61663849
Mobile Line: +229- 98980667
Office Fax: (229) 20 32 17 00
Swift: ORABJB

As you contact the Ora-Bank Plc., tell them you want to register online with their bank to enable you have access to your funds in their bank for easy transfer from your country and they should send you their web site to enable you register online.

I am looking forward to hear that you have contacted the (OBB) Ora-Bank Plc..

Regards.

Mr James Kiki

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement