Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#282040 by AlanJones Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:51 am
Reply-to: Barrister Mark Henry - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968970143

Attention please

Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you,My Name is Barrister Mark Henry from Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic.Please contact money gram office for your funds worth sum of $4.800, 000.00 has been released to they and the transfer began today through money gram office and amount which you will be receiving each day is $6,500.00 daily.so contact the manager in money gram right now and ask him for your first payment, money gram offices manager name is MR.KEVIN WILLIAMS, and ask him to send you the first payment and also send them your information to enable them activate your account file so that you will be able to pick your first payment today or tomorrow morning ok. email([email protected])

Note: that the only fee you have to pay them is for activate of your payment file sum of $125 before they will start sending your daily payment of $6,500.00 per a day. My Good friend please make sure you comply for your funds shall be transfer with your designated address.So contact the money gram director with below information listed and co-operate in good manner with him to enable the bank help you out get your wining funds.

Contact person: MR.KEVIN WILLIAMS, the money gram manager. Contact phone#: +229 6897-0143 contact e-mail :([email protected])
These are the information you have to fill and send to them.

1. Your receiver's name=====
2. Your country========
3. Your city========
4. Your telephone=======
5. Your sex/age===========
6. Your address:===========
7. Your id passport=====
8. Your test question========
9. Your answer=========
10. Your occupation=====

Promotion officer
Yours sincerely,
Names: Barrister Mark Henry ,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement