Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#281925 by Mike Wilson Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:58 pm
Tonia Gossman [email protected]

Text number (650) 900-6350

Hi Dear,
Thanks for getting back to me, From your email i am super glad you have what it takes to make one of my lovely puppies happy beside they love the company of people mostly children and other home pets. Daisy will make a good companion with you, She is well socialized and calm, She's a purebred teacup Maltese Puppy and she will be approximately 3.8 to 4 lbs fully grown. She is Potty and pad trained.
-She barks but not too much.
-She Eats 2 times a day.
-She like to keep her self away from the crowd but well socialized.
-She's a portable baby.
-She barks when she sees strangers.
I and my hubby have decided to give out this puppies to loving home only and since you have assured us that Daisy will get the love and care she needs, all you will have to pay is $300 for both Daisy and her delivery fee to your location and to change her ownership papers to your names and address before we have her sent over to you.
This whole process takes approximately one day and you receive the puppy, So you will be getting the puppy tomorrow without any failure if we start up with the process now.
Daisy will be delivered to you safely and in good health because the delivery agents provide great care to all pets along their flight and you will have to send us the money so that i can change Daisy's Ownership papers to your names and address before we have her sent over to you.
Immediately we are done with the change of her papers to your names, we will go register the puppy on board the flight to you and once i am done with the flight reservation, the delivery agency will then call or email you with the delivery details , if that is ok by you , get back to me with your full delivery information as follows,

Full names....?,
House address.......?
State/city............?
Postal/zip code....?,
Phone number ....?
Nearest Airport to your home....?

As soon as i get this information, i will take Daisy to the pet delivery agency and register her on board the flight to your location, then the delivery agency will then email or call you with the time of departure and time of arrival of Daisy to you.
NB/ Please promise me that you will take good care of Daisy and please promise me you will be sending me updates and pictures of Daisy and her new family when she's home with you ???
thanks and waiting.
God Bless.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#281967 by Mike Wilson Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:30 am
Proof of the scam by requesting the payment via money gram.

Good morning, Sorry for the late respond and thanks for getting back to me with your information, My mind is at eased Daisy will be going into a good and loving home. Please be rest assured you will be getting Daisy without any failure and I really want you to promise me that you will take very good care of her.
You will have to send us the money at Wal Mart Via MoneyGram using our information as below and once we receive the money, we will immediately proceed with the delivery arrangement of Daisy to you and after the paper work is done, we will as well email you a copy of Daisy's ownership papers already in your names before proceeding with her flight reservation. So all what you have to do right now is carefully copy down the information as below and go to the closest Wal Mart store and send the MoneyGram payments so that we can proceed with the delivery arrangements and so that Daisy to you today. Below is our information to send the money .

Name....James Obino,
Address........9005 N Laurel Rd,
City / State/ Zip Code:......Laurel Maryland, 20707,
Test Question:.....God is?,
Answer:.....Good

Please lemme know once you are done with the payments and as well email me a picture of the payment receipt so that i can confirm payment and proceed with the delivery arrangement and please do not forget to send us updates and pictures of Daisy and her new family once she arrives her new home.
I look forward reading back from you.
Thanks and God Bless You.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon