Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275217 by AlanJones Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:18 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Dear Greetings to you!

My late father was a coffee and cocoa beans exporter when he was alive. He was poisoned to death by my stepmother, he died last November 18th, 2014. Since after the painful death of my late father, my step mother was desperately after my life because of this money.12.5 Million Please I want you to be my Guardian.
regards, ([email protected])

Ms.lovely

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#275218 by AlanJones Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:19 am
Tel. No.: +22961359308

Dearest one

Sir, I want you to understand that I am now with United Nation Refugee Camp in Benin republic under United Nations High commission for Refugees now and whatever I am telling you is real.

My father was a coffee and cocoa exporter when he was alive and like I told you, he was poisoned to death by my waked stepmother and she is now after me so i hard to escape my way into United Nation Hands in Republic of Benin and here is my phone to call me: +22961359308.

I need your maximum assistance to transfer this money into any safe bank account you can provide for me and to help me to invest the money into any profitable business investment you can control on my behalf while I continued my studies in any best school.

I have made a vow to give you 30% of this money and you will help me to invest and mange the remaining 70% into any secured investment you can approve and I want you to receive me and help me as your own daughter and as your family member to protect my right and my interest with fear of God as I want to entrust you with all my heart to support me to archive a better future under your guardian

Please I want you to safe my life and help me to secure this money, All I need from you is to stand as my late father's foreign partner and I will now appoint you as my appointed beneficiary to secure the fund and transfer to your country and you will also assist me to secure my papers that will enable me come over to your country immediately for continuation of my education and investing of the money according to your advise since am only 21 years without mother or father.

Please indicate if you're interested in taking me along because my present condition here is critically and frustrating here but when I saw your message I become happy and lots of hope come into me that I have find the right person to assist me.

Sir, I am sending you 2 of my picture at list to see the person writing you for help, so you can see the attach photo of me to know me and in my next mail I will send you other proof you need okay.

My dear I need your help to travel out from Africa to your country to continue my education and new life with you, I have nobody to take care of me, so please I need your help.

Sir, I need your assurance that I am safe in your country and I want you to promise me that you will take good care of me when I come over to stay with you in your country and also promise me that you will use my late father money in any good investment that will benefit both me and you forever while I will continue my Education

Please indicate if your interest in taking me along because my present condition here is critically and frustrating in this Refugee Camp, No good Food, No good Water, so please I need your assistance to move out from here before the worse happen.

Please I cannot call you for now because I don’t have credit on my phone to call international call but you can call me with my GSM Phone: +229 613 593 08.

I am waiting your reply with sincerity.

Ms.lovely Ajayi
Phone: +229-6135-9308

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#275532 by AlanJones Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:03 am
Dearest one

Sir, I so glad in my heart reading your mail to me and asking the next thing to do, sir, what I need most from you is trust that when the money is in your care then I will be safe and I also need assurance that I will stay with you to continue my education because did not have any other person then you.

What I need is honest man and God fearing person whom I can trust, so I contacted you to stand as my father foreign partner so we can transfer this money to your country under your guidance and safe keeping until I come to meet you to pursue my education while you invest the inheritance fund.

Sir, I need your data’s such as your below so I can submit to the bank where my late father deposited the money to know their requirement for changes of ownership to your name, so once I submit your data’s to the bank then they will contact you with their requirement.
So send my your details as below.

1.Full names……
2. your full address……
3. your Passport copy or ID Card or driving License ID Attach
4. Your Direct phone numbers
5. your Email address…………..

This is what they bank ask me to submit to them to enable them contact you for the procedures and requirement for changes of ownership to any of my appointed person.

Please if there is any question you have in mind, please feel free to ask for more clarification and please tell me more about yourself, you did not mention about your wife, Did you have wife? so tell me about everything.

I am waiting your reply with sincerity.

Miss. Lovelin Ajayi
Phone: +229-6135-9308

#281820 by AlanJones Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:19 am
Reply-to: Ms lovely Ajayi - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999303708

Dear XXX

I am glad to inform you that I have successfully transferred the funds under the co-operation of a new partner from Canada, And presently am in Canada for investment projects, Meanwhile, I did not forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how along the line.

Now contact my secretary in Benin Repulic, her name is Mrs. Janifer Alex her E-mail: ( [email protected] ) or call him +229 993 037 08 and ask her to send you the total sum of US$750.00.000 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciat your efforts very much.

In the moment, I am very busy here in Canada with some investment projects which me and my new partners are having at hand. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary, and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Remember that I had left instruction with my secretary on your behalf, So feel free to get in touch with her, she will send the amount to you without any delay, as all arragement has be concluded to enssure that you receive your fund without any problem,

Regard.
MS lovely ajayi