Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#281308 by soldierfortune Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:46 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Lizzy Garang, 24 years old woman from the Sudan, the father was died in a plane crash. Later lost her mother due a heart fairlure. Due the civil war, fled the country and found her way with her sister (Nanan) to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late mother (Nyanath Garang) had been a substantial bank deposit (€6.0 million Euros) with the Kenyan security company. Miss. Lizzy is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that they can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister A. Gassma) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Lizzy would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €4.670 EURO and should been pay likely via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

Everything went like these stories usually goes, until the scammer spots that had already made a contact me from the other dating site, went mad and concocted a story. Miss. Lizzy and her sister had a problem with one girl in the camp who hacked into her email account and contact me from the other dating site wiht an email <[email protected]> the intention to make me suspicious and to stop me helping Miss. Lizzy and her sister.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: datemefree
Username: lizsarah
Sex: female

Site: datemefree
Date: 2015-12-22 11:46:19

Hi,

My name is Lizzy, I saw your profile on this site decided to drop you few line, reply me through my private e-mail ([email protected]) So that we will discuss more and I will also send you my photos. waiting your reply soon [email protected]

Regards,
Lizzy.

also

Site: waydate
Username: lizsarah11
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-12-28 03:27:20

Hi,

My name is Nanan, I saw your profile on this site decided to drop you few line, reply me through my private e-mail ([email protected]) So that we will discuss more and I will also send you my photos. waiting your reply soon [email protected]

Regards,
Nanan.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 04:28:01 +0000
Subject: I hope to receiving your reply soon.‏‏

Hello,

I am very happy for your response to the mail I sent to you, how is your day? My names are Lizzy Garang, from Upper Nile Region of Sudan. I am the first daughter to Lady Mistress (Nyanath) one of the mistresses of Ex-Sundanese second leader/Vice President (Dr. John Garang de Mabior) My father Dr. John Garang's recognize wife is Lady Rebecca Nyandeng.

Presently I and my younger sister is residing in the country here in Senegal as a result of the death of my Father by helicopter crash in 2005. And for this reason, my mother who had us two me and my younger sister (Nanan), to (Late Dr. John Garang de Mabior) suffered Obesity and heart-failure and died in November 2011; has some inheritance from this man; my father Dr. J. Garang. My late Mother (Lady Nyanath), was a Diamond and Gold merchant.

It is only me and my sister that is alive now in our mother side as we have been humiliated by our surviving relatives back in Sudan and our lives were very much in danger before we managed to make our way to the far West Africa country called Senegal through the missionary rescuer team. Because, the Northern Sudanese Government and Rebels are brutally slaughtering people over nothing. We are now leaving in a Church camp here in Mbou-Thies of Senegal. Please, don't be discouraged for hearing this. However, I am using the computer at the office of the Reverend Pastor who is in charge of the camp to write to you.

I would like to know about your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you think about me and my sister? Attached here is my pictures for you, though I am not all that photogenic I hope you wouldn't mind? I await for your reply soonest.

Best Regards,
Lizzy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 11:07:14 +0000
Subject: I seriously need your kind reply please.

My dear,

I am very happy to read from you once again. How are things in general with you? I hope fine. In this country, things are very costly and difficult but I hope by God's grace I will get out from mess soon.

We don't have any relatives now whom I can go to the only person I have now is (Reverend) the man of God here, has been very nice to us since we came here. We want to go back to our studies, because I did not finish my university education before the tragic incidents that lead to our being in this situation now.

Well, somethings about me, I would say that, I'm an honest, intelligent, understanding, easygoing, industrious, loving and caring woman. My hobbies; I like watching movies such as Documentary, Winfrey Oprah show, Will Smith show, Drama, Comedy and Detective. I listen to music such as R & B, Soul, Country, Reggae and Gospel.

Listen to this I have my late mother's Certificate of Deposit both (Gold, Diamond and Physical Cash), and death certificate copies here with me, because when she was alive, she inherited large portion of my late father assets and deposited the treasure in a "Trusted and Leading Insurance Company", which she used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is; Six Million Euros (€6.000,000.00). in Cash, but had place a strict orders on the treasure and the documents, I have given them to the Reverend Pastor and he gave them to his lawyer for safe keeping.

So I will like you to help me and my younger sister by providing your contact details and also inform me of your readiness so that I will make a proper introduction of you to the (Insurance Company) and give you the details and guidelines on how to make contact with the company's Chief Officer, so that they will proceed in shipping the treasure and also transferring this money to your designated bank account or position and from it you can sponsor our traveling to come over to meet with you.

Your Full Names....................................................
Your Address......................................................................
Your Telephone No:......................................
Your Photograph...........

Please do keep this confidential (Top Secret), I don't want to loose our lives and treasuries which is our only hope for now. You know our situation is very horrible and painful, you can imagine no good food, no sufficient and adequate medication, no hygienic bathing and drinking water, no healthy environment, no good clothe and no money to buy all these things,so these are the reasons why I and my sister need your help urgently, so that we can go back to School and finish up our Education.

Yours Truly,

Lizzy.

Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 19:04:43 +0000
Subject: Re: I seriously need your kind reply please.

First I must say that you are very honest and kind hearted person. And again I want to use this medium to wish you a very merry christmas and hoepfully in the nearest future we shall meet.

Here is the Chief Officers' info. But Mr Daniel Ndonye is the direct person in charge of the deposit treasure, if it were to be bank he should have been the account officer I hope you know what I mean? Try and send a letter to those 2 email addresses below okay.

Name of the Chairman: Mr Sarit Raja-Shah
Name of the Director: Mr Daniel Ndonye
Name of the Secretary: Mrs Becky
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
PHONE: +254732424560
TELFAX: +254702224400

X-Originating-IP: [41.214.120.69]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 10:20:14 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: DEAR "xxxxxx" THIS LETTER FROM THE DESK OF DIRECTOR OF i&M BANK GROUP IS FOR YOUR KIND PERUSAL.

DEAR "xxxxxx" THIS LETTER FROM THE DESK OF DIRECTOR OF i&M BANK GROUP IS FOR YOUR KIND PERUSAL.

pdf – file

DATE: December 28th 2015

ATTENTION!!!

Dear Mr "xxxxxx",

I hereby write to you; as had been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Welfare Transfer, to write you in receipt of yours and your partner's letter which our management had received and acknowledged.

Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady MISS LIZZY GARANG (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late mother's fund deposit with this noble Inusrance,Treasury & Financial Institution.

(Late.) Lady Nyanath Garang and not Late. (Dr. John Garang) as was stipulated in the bottom
of your letter to us, was our late customer who deposited with us substantial sum and raw
treasure. Amount in question; Six Million EUR. (€6,000,000.00). Hence you have been
appointed as a trustee to represent the next of kin in this transfer respectively.

However, it is of great pleasure to brief you on certainty rather than probability of this issue, as per your relevant request which were specifically pinpointed, but, perhaps it is rather unfortunate that
at this juncture we will not be able to grant full answers and services to all your legal request
until this Financial firm’s protocols and requirements are fully met.

Above all, we can confirm to you the true existence and genuineness of the said FUND and of
the next of Kin. You are obliged to provide some vital documents specifically;

(1) The Power of Attorney.

(2) Affidavit of Oath/Support.

(3) A scanned copy of your government issued identity card namely; Drivers License / Passport / National Id card.

(4) Yours bank’s details and address of your residence.

Note; these requirements are very necessary because it will enable us to have safety and healthy
intercontinental transaction. Note; This insurance and financial institution can not effect the transfer without this requirements being met with.

We promise to give our customer(s) the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Operational Director Mr Daniel Ndonye, through this e-mail address thus, ([email protected]) for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
(Account Department)
Mrs Becky Scott.

Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 17:01:48 +0000
Subject: My dear "xxxxxx", this is an update about the Lawyer's contant details!

My dear "xxxxxx",

I and the Reverend Pastor have just arrived from the chamber of Lawyer whom I told you we are going to meet with. Thank you so much for all your concerns and care, I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of the money to your position pending our arrival to meet with you to start a new life.

God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphans like me and my young sister, I will equally pay you back your kind gesture and our God will reward you handsomely. After reading the letter from insurance company, I asked the Reverend Pastor what to do and he told me that we need to get a lawyer that can help us out that was the reason why I told you that I will be in touch with you later to let you know the new development.

The Reverend Pastor and I have gone to meet and finalized discussing with a good lawyer who can help us in making the power of attorney. He is one of the respected and reputable lawyers here in Dakar Senegal.

Like I told you before in my previous mail, I have my late mother's "death certificate and deposit certificate" with me here, which I have given them to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

I want you to contact him on both phone and e-mail telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his legal services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable us transact my (Late Mother's) money from the Insurance Security and treasury firm to your designated bank account on my behalf due to my present status. His contact information are as follows below;

Name: Barrister GASSMA A.GASSMA
E-mail address: [email protected]
E-mail address: [email protected]
Phone number: +221779496493

I want you to contact him immediately by both e-mail and phone call to discuss with him. I hope to here from you soon and please do take care of yourself. love from me,

Best Regards,
Lizzy

Received: from [41.83.38.116]
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 12:55:00 +0100
Subject: Letter of Acknowledgment!

A. GASSMA & E.IDDRIS LAW CHAMBER
Addr. Rue 1014 HLM Grd Yoff, Dakar - Senegal.
Tel. No: +221338671777
Phone No: +221779496493
Fax No: +221338671702 29 December, 2015

Dear "xxxxxx",

I hereby write to you in receipt of your letter to us and that of your partner Miss Lizzy. Before I go further, I want to commend you for your competency as claimant of the said treasury. And I have been informed by the young lady in question and her Pastor who happens to be one of my clients, that you are required by the Insurance Treasury Management to provide some vital legal documents which is the protocols. I want to also thank you for conprehending the systematic legal procedure by providing with us your data at this fundamental stage.

However, I am to officially detail to you specifically the due process and cost of this lawfirm rendering legal services to its client(s)

a) Legal consultation fee = One Thousand Eur (€1,000.00)
b) Official governmental fee = One Thousand Eur (€1,000.00)
c) Hourly rate fee = Two Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Eur (€2,650.00)
d) Notary stamp fee = Twenty Eur (€20.00)

Total Four Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Eur (€4,670.00)

This is the estimated cost to acquire such legal services. Upon your acknowledgement of making this payment to this law chamber, we shall then provide you the means of remitting the said amount.
And in case you have any question regarding to this, please, endevour to ask, so you will be put through.

Thanks for acknowledging our professionalism.

Yours in Services,
Barrister A. Gassma and E. Iddris.

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 13:22:42 +0000
Subject: Re: Letter of Acknowledgment!

My dear "xxxxxx",

Oh yes, you are very right to be curious about me not be able to show you proof of the most vital documents. yes, actually I believe that the Insurance company has a copy of the deposit and I told you before and even recently that the Deposit and Death Certificate of my mother who happens to be the main depositor was given to the Pastor here though now with the same lawyer whom you made contact with.

I want to make something clear here please try and read very well because you had made this same mistake repeatedly when you contacted the Insurance Company and also when you contacted the lawyer. This Fund and Treasury was not deposited by my father, but by mother and she is the depositor who the Insurance Financial Company know of. accroding to my late mother before she died, she told me in confidence that her then husband Dr. John Garang gave her the secret maximum authority to move away in her name that huge sum and other valuable treasure to a safer place and that was how my late mother became the fund owner because my father had died earlier run and my mother existed for few more years before her sorrowful death happened.

I want you to understand that we the asylum seekers under this ministry ain't legally registered and as such we don't earn any United Nation Aid, we only survive by the help and goodwill of some philanthropists. So we don't have any identification card, though we used to have our International Passport which we have used to travel countries like the Bahamas, Brazil, Republic of Ireland and Egypt during the time our mother was alive but we lost those documents including our family photograph album and few valuable jewelries as we were running for our dear lives and to locate the missionary rescur team whom came to our aid then which is the main reason why we are still under them till date. As for these documents

1. A scan copy of the deposit certificate or equal.
2. A scan copy of the death certificate

The lawyer whom you had contacted will deliver them to you when you both agree as they represent the Pastor and you now and they can not affort to do anything nasty as for the documents are not displayed or shown without proper understanding and agreement as that was the Pastor's oder when I gave him those documents initially for safe keeping and that stricts instruction maybe the reason why those documents are still intact and safe. so don't worry my dear. in no long time your curiosity on this will be satisfied, and they the lawyers will grant you every necesary legal documents so worry not your pretty head my dear.

More importantly, I have seen the letter from the lawyer's chamber because it states his name and their chamber's names. But the major problem here is how we go about the cost of this legal services, because I nor the Pastor don't have a dime and this ministry doesn't belong to him either and he's not rich maybe because he's too honest and faithful that's why he's not rich I don't know. My dear "xxxxxx", what do we do now?

Best Regards,

Lizzy.

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 17:55:27 +0000
Subject: Re: Letter of Acknowledgment!

See, I and my sister are having a problem here with one girl in this camp and in fact the church authority are aware of it since today as my sister got to know from that girl that she stole or should I say hacked my mail box and got to know about our all communications and even went to Datemefree site where we had initially met and contacted you and acted in disguise as my younger sister while her name is not Nanan but she contacted you and you have replied to her, her email address is ([email protected]) and in that site she claimed to be lizsarah.

I am sure you know of this girl as the authority forced her to talk and she confessed that she got my email id and sent it to one of Internet hacker boyfriend who penetrated into my box and see that you are truly serious in helping us and she was given the site and the name of my friend "xxxxxx" and she did contacted you and she also confessed that in that site you put on black fited top and look like you sat down. and that she wanted to turn your mind away from helping us by framing false story so that you will be discouraged and see me and my sister as scammers this is what's going on right now over here. I am sure you know of a girl that contacted you recently named Nanan? she's not my little sister she's just an imposter.

My dear "xxxxxx", listen very good, this is issue a very simple one and you're making it to be somewhat complicating why? I know that €4.670 euros is quite large of sum but considering the fact that it has to do with something even far larger and beneficial. I asked the pastor here and he said of course that normally the lawyer will not commence the job unless he's paid his legal consultation fee and he said that almost every country in world's lawyer do the same but here that the lawyer had attended to you and gave you the estimate cost before consultation fee because of his influence and the legal process will commence once he the lawyer receives the charges and every necessary required documents including the unprocured ones will sent to you as his client.

So your letter here is not encouraging it compound the stress and distrust that I already had today from my friend who tries to betray me, I don't know what I did to her that made her to act this evil and you even replied to her the similar letter that you replied to me first.

Again, if we can acquire our International Passport from any available embassy that over sees the affairs of our country Sudan and and also obtain Resident Permit of this country Senegal we can the go for other traveling documents and by so doing we won't be an illegal immigrant when we arrive in "xxxxxx" so stop thinking negatively about us my dear. Try to do your best and helps us over see this legal cost charges and you won't regret it and bear it in mind that there might be more people who will try to write to you in order to deceive and confuse you so that you might be discouraged from helping me and my sister. Please try and help us okay.

Try and ask the lawyer the copies of the Deposit and Death Certificate, because I don't have the original documents and I can't make a photo copy of it either do contact the lawyer again and if he deems it fit to send them to you because the pastor warns us never to disclose this documents online otherwise people might forge it.

Best Regards

Lizzy.

COMPENSATION:

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 12:44:53 +0000
Subject: Dear "xxxxxx",

Dear "xxxxxx",

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from United Kingdom. Presently, I’m in United Kingdom for investment projects with my partner who is also my husband.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how due to one thing or the other but indeed I recognized your efforts to save my life.

Please, you should contact the Reverend Pastor Kelvin John whom used to be to me when I was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Pastor Kelvin John and his email address is ([email protected]) and also the Pastors Tel number is +221771747105 Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Pastor Kelvin John and instruct her where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Pastor Kelvin John on your behalf to released the cheque for you. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will definitely send the draft cheque for you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Regards,
Lizzy.
Advertisement