Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#281076 by AlanJones Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:33 am
Tel. No.: +60149364806

Dear

I thank you for your preparedness to work with us in this business opportunity

At this it is very important I give you details of this venture so that you understand why I need the active participation of a trusted foreigner I pray you to treat all information contained herein as classified. Like I stated in my introductory proposal, I am a Bangladesh national, CEO to AUM INTERNATIONAL PZE ( Bangladesh) (Oil & Gas contractors and suppliers of heavy machinery & Equipment). This business venture has to do with the Asian Development Bank (ADB). Financed Natural Gas Access Improvement Project in my Country This Project cost is estimated at US$542m, this includes the loan of $261 million (Ordinary capital Resources) from Asian Development Bank (ADB). This project was under direct supervision of Bangladesh Oil, Gas & Mineral Corporation (PETROBANGLA).

I attached the project funding document for your perusal and records.

As of the time when the loan as proposed and approved my sister in-law was a principal senior staff with the procurement unit and Contract Tenders Board of PETROBANGLA, while my wife worked with the accounts department My sister in-law has used my company name to structure certain supplies and consultancy contracts (through Equipment purchase and Consultancy -Project implementation support). in Phase 1 of the project, as a matter of fact he over invoiced the billings, and also stated in the deed of assignment that the Project implementation support was carried out by Foreign Technical consultant.

The initial contract amount has being paid to the Canadian company leaving the over invoiced amount of US$6, 375,000, through Equipment purchase and Consultancy
(Project implementation support).

My sister in-law died from child birth late last year, my wife still works with the accounts unit

Now there has being a change in the payment policy because the previous Chairman of PETROBANGLA was removed , earlier before now entire contract value was paid to original contractor ,who now pays their sub-contractors , now subcontractors are under mandate to submit their claims directly to the Payment Validation Department.

So as it is now the amount of US$6,375,000 cant be claimed directly, and we cant explain such amount in our local bank account in Bangladesh.

Hence I decided to search for a reliable and trustworthy foreigner who can work with me discreetly on agreed terms so that I can guide him present him as the foreign Technical consultant that carried out the project implementation support.

Your commission will be 25% of total payout, we have some key officers in the unit that will facilitate the payment, and they also will be gratified at the end of the deal.

So at this point It is important you confirm the following,

- Your readiness to sign a memorandum of understanding /non disclosure confidentiality agreement with me?
- Do you guarantee the safety of the proceeds in your nominated account pending when we authorize you to transfer our share to a numbered account?

All arrangements will be made under a legitimate framework

This partnership requires trust, openness and understanding, since we have not met before

If this amount is not paid out it will make a total blunder of the project audit that will be submitted to ADB for reconciliation.

Kindly let me know if you can work with me

Presently I am in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, you can reach me on this Tel No +60149364806

I look forward to your quick reply

Warmest regards.

Mr. Nasir Uddin.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement