Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#281067 by AlanJones Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:16 am
Tel. No.: +12024642505

First let me introduce myself again. I'm Elizabeth Clark , a real estate developer, I am in urgent need of a house manager to work in my house here in Washington DC,United States.

There are 17 employee working in my house, including my drivers, Nanny, Security personnel, Chef and so on, Your duty is to supervise all the workers in the house, taking good record of their daily activities and making sure all activities are well coordinated within the house.

Employment Duration: 3 years (Renewable) with the following facilities.

A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of Four(4).
A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
Free medical care.
A day off every week and all fully paid 28 days vacation a year.

WORKING HOURS: 8:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
SALARY: $5,000 Monthly Tax free
Allowance: $400 upkeep allowance

I will be responsible for your flight ticket and provide all necessary documents needed for the processing of your working visa/work permit. i will inform you on who to contact at the U.S Consulate for your visa arrangement,All you have to do is pay for your visa fee of $550 when needed during the processing of your working visa/work permit. This is the only cost you have to bear and will be refunded back to you as soon as you resume work here in the United States.

I am requesting you to bear your visa fee yourself as proof of seriousness/commitment towards this job and also based on my past experience with Employees. If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions, send to me the scan copy of your international passport and educational certificate to enable me contact my lawyer and other consigned authorities with your details and forward you the employment contract agreement to sign so we can proceed further with the employment and immigration formalities.

Please enter your bio-data in this format as follows:

Full Name(s):
Date of Birth:
Permanent Address:
Marital Status:
Telephone Number:
Languages Spoken:
Guardian (Parent):
Passport Number:

I look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Elizabeth Clark
+12024642505

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement