Information on romance scams and scammers.
#281047 by malu53 Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:39 pm
tagged
uid: 6045381005
Morgan E.
Last Active: Online now!
Orientation: Straight

Image <<< Dr. Ümit Aktaş
http://www.vandahaber.com/grip-zannetti ... lir/21592/

I am Elvis Morgan by name
I am a medical doctor by profession . I was born in Frankfurt 53 years ago to an American father and a German mother. I was only 4 years old when my parent relocated back to the USA. I came to Frankfurt this to celebrate the Christmas, but has I am chatting with you, I am back to the United States , where I live and work in Riverside General hospital Houston Texas.
I am a widower
I have daughter of 23 years
I am 54 years this year
Are you on what's app so we can chat online
[email protected]
You can send me a message to my mobile phone
+19406046436
Advertisement

#281422 by malu53 Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:50 am
Thank you xxx for your message . You are honestly a gorgeous, stunning and beautiful lady. Distance should not be a barrier in getting to know you, because i can come to visit you and you can also come to visit me as well. This is a brief introduction of myself. I wish to build up a relationship with you. I am Doctor Elvis Morgan, a medical doctor by profession, working at Riverside General Hospital Houston Texas. USA. Born in Germany, Hanau to be precise 53 years ago to my late parent, My Father was from the USA and my Mother is from Germany. When i was only 4 years my parent relocated back to the United States , where i grew up and also Schooled. I visited Germany this Easter holiday. At present i am back to Houston Texas, where i live and work in Riverside General Hospital. I am a widower, my wife died of Cancer some years back, i am blessed with a daughter of 23 years old called Anita. I am a down to earth man, humble and Honest. I am caring and compassionate, love to laugh and have a very good sense of humor. Live one day at a time because that is all we have got, and to treat each other with love and respect. I value trust and honesty in a relationship and a partner who has a kind heart, my faith is so strong and powerful beyond my control it guides me together with my instinct towards that special person that can make me happy beyond my imaginable dreams. I am an emotionally open man. I have to also let you know that i strongly believe that there is this wonderful woman that’s made for me alone and that i have to find her to complete me. I know that as a man i am complete but there is something lacking and that’s the love, care and warmth of my special lady. I have had my ups and down in my marriage and got heart broken when my wife passed away and all of that…. I had to give myself sometime to heal, and now i think i am ready to start dating again…with the aim of finding that lady that has my rib. …………………I will be willing to develop a serious and God-fearing relationship with you that will lead me to successful marriage life, I want something that will last and be committed to, I really want a long term relationship. My mind keeps telling me that you are the one for me. Are you on facebook or Whatsapp?

My phone number is +19406046436

Tell me more about yourself and what you want in a relationship, your age, any children, marital status, Occupation.

Attached to this message is the picture of i and my daughter.

Hugs and kiss !

Warmest Regards
Dr Elvis Morgan.
Received: by 98.137.12.53
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016

won't post Anita's pics

phone-number 940-604-6436
cell Phone from CHOICE WIRELESS LC.