Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#281021 by malu53 Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:30 pm
Dear

How are you today with your family? Hope all is well with you? Well I am happy to inform you about my success in getting your late uncle's fund transferred under the co-operation of a new friend from your country. Presently i am in china now for an investment projects with my own share of the total sum $5.5 Million Dollars only. Meanwhile you disappointed and failed me when I needed you most, but i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that you failed me.

Now contact my secretary in Togo, her name is Rev John Wolou ( [email protected] ) ask her to send you a check of 870.000.00 dollars only which i kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. Therefore feel free to contact my secretary in Togo, her name is Rev John Wolou and give her direction on where to send you the amount of the cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the cheque so that we can share the joy together after all our suffer at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i have at hand with my new partner .Finally remember that I have forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to send you the check of 870.000.00 dollars only, with directives. Please feel free to get in touch with Rev John Wolou, he will send the cheque to you without any delay.

Your full names ------------------

Your age --------------------------

Your marital status -----------------------

Nationality ------------------------------

Your occupation -----------------------------

Your home address -----------------

Office address ------------------------

God will help you.
Rev John wolou.
Call me +228 99 82 44 73
Received: by 66.196.80.118
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 1
Advertisement

#281421 by malu53 Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:36 am
Dear.
How are you doing today. i have your check to post for you i want you to get back to me so that i will post the check to your home but if you dont want the check you can tell me now ok i am not joke ok.
Rev John Wolou.
Received: by 76.13.26.142
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016