Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#280962 by AlanJones Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:21 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +41435083297

TELL,+41435083297

PLEASE ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE.

I am Dr BELLO BROWN the director debt reconciliation committee all over the world under the UN IN SWITZERLAND.

today from our central computer, we found out you have an unpaid fund, and one man Mr ROBLEDO ZERMENO ROBERTO from AMERICA came to our office asking for a change of ownership of your fund in the name of mr ROBLEDO ZERMENO ROBERTO that your dead is it true or not, ?

further, this is his bank information which they ask us to transfer your fund into.

NAME = HSBC BANK
WAYFOONG HOUSE BRANCH
ADDRESS = 82-84 NATHAN ROAD, KOWLOON, HONG KONG
ACCOUNT HOLDER = ROBLEDO ZERMENO ROBERTO
ACCOUNT = 597155001
SWIFT = MRMDUS33RTL
ROUTING NUMBER = 021001088
PHONE = 27488333 EX 6004
MISS. EVON SHUM
BENEFICIARY = ROBLEDO ZERMENO ROBERTO

finally, please contact us soon if you are still alive ok, before your fund will be transferred into his bank account.

best regards.

Please reply me through this my private email, [email protected]

Dr BELLO IBE

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement