Information on romance scams and scammers.
#280846 by AlanJones Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:02 am
Romance Scammer - Salin F William - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18636570334

Fake Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/salinf.william.758
How are you,Sorry to have intruded into your privacy somehow perhaps we could be friends and get to know each other better,my name is Salin...Am single and new to this site so am seeking for relationship. I will reply yours Have a wonderful day. Stay blessed.

Thanks for your response and I love your photo. You're such a beautiful and magnificent creature and it would be nice to get to know you better. I think you sound to me much and interesting. You sound like a real woman, lets give it enough time and find out more about each other other.I'm a widow and I have a daughter, but she is now grown and on their own. I'm in the supplies, maintenance and construction of roads, the nature of my work makes me sometimes travel ... I enjoy dancing ... listening to music ... attending concerts ... outdoor activities ... traveling ... watching romantic movies. I am very passionate and compassionate. I love to learn another culture and share the ups and downs of a soul mate. My perfect friend is someone who cares and respects others. I hate discrimination, I like someone who is trustworthy and sincere. I am very independent, confident, secure, emotionally, mentally and spiritually stable. I'm full of surprises, educated, sound-minded, and can have a good conversation. I'm still full of desire and passion for one woman. Smile! Life is so hard for me to carry on alone. I am a man of faith, I am ambitious, but hard work and I do not like something I do not feel or do things just to please others when I do not feel comfortable with myself say. I am friendly and very, very respectful but I like to be respected. I have a good sense of humor, I am imperfect, but it's part of my personality. I mean, nobody is perfect .. Only God.

I believe in love, I do, even though it is difficult for me to live in love, as you can read here, but I never gave up and it comes easy for me .... I am very intense about everything what I do or love, very passionate and I love sex, but I'm not into sex and dirty games online internet or things that a principal or values have to I will hurt. I can take a joke a comment and I'm not going to panic or to court, but I will stand for myself and my loved ones.

I'm looking for serious relationship. I'm looking for a woman to be with someone to share my life with no one player. I'm not looking for a
company of any kind, but I am open to have when it comes to something that is good for my present and my future to build, and if it is with you,
I'm glad I found you for good in both of our lives. I believe I can satisfy a woman of faith. I am now looking for a new start
relationship will bring happiness, so I'm looking for someone who is willing to act as mother, sister, brother of a woman that will be my everything
that will not let me down, which will not let me feel like I ever left alone. I need a woman who will be for me if there
loving man I need a woman with a good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and someone who knows how to treat a man. I want to explore the world
and do new things if we together.I'm a real man looking for a real woman to start a new real love life. I think I put too much out
about my self for a good start I will ask these few questions. then if you answer will I know that you're a serious woman
and you're looking for the same as me, but it seems you're my kind of woman with everything I've read about you and you're such a good-looking woman
indeed.

I would like to answer the questions below for a better understanding.

What color are your eyes?
What is your Favourite Colour?
Do you have a favorite restaurant or food?
What do you like in a man?
Are you really just for now?
What do you do for a living? work? job?
How much your boyfriend got on the Internet and what is your bad and good experience?
Do you like to be with your love most of the time if they do not work?
What do you do for fun and in your spare time?
How do you treat your husband?
Do you live alone ?
Are you a faithful wife?

You can expect honesty and loyalty from me, I'm the most loyal person I've ever met, and I'm sure, because that's my best quality and everyone who knows me at every level can see that. I do not hate or other bad feelings in my heart, I love the peace and the people who show as is. I think couples need to please each other without losing what they really are and want.

My plans are to a wonderful lady to find the rest of my life with ... which im not happy yet, but as I said ... I have not given up so I will be more free to have a new beginning in my life story.

Salin, .... loves dancing, food, travel, home, all the arts and decorate things like a passion for me ... I am open to many things, I'm very intelligent (and I am proud, but I do not gloat about it). I like kindness in a lady, I like a woman who acts as a peace in all aspects, and I admire intelligence and knowledge, for it is good to have a good conversation with the person you love to have. And of course I have a passionate woman who knows how to enjoy his sexuality within the relationship.

More about me .. well in the next chapter, I gave you all a good use of my short life ... in our favor, not against us .. Thank you very much for taking your time to read my letter. Please ... it's hard for me to open as much as a person ... so this is my gift to you. I hope to read from you soon and hope you like my pictures ..

I live in Evansville, Indiana.
Have you ever been to america before?

I have a daughter but she is grown now, married and have kids

I am 58 years

I am looking for a woman who can be supportive
Loving, caring, understanding, respectful and be kind

My hobbies are reading, watching television, listening to soft melody, driving around and traveling.

I am an engineer,presently working as a contractor to various construction firms around the globe,i am into the supplies,maintenance and road construction,the nature of my job makes me travel sometimes...

Just incase you have an email address, mine is [email protected]

I believe through this epistle you will understand me. I want to take you as a flower in my hand with which I'm charged with for responsibility to look ever after and to keep fresh. Next to you is like being next to paradise.

I will so much appreciate it if you are mine and mine only.

Love always,

Please I want you more than any one has ever wanted you. I will be honest, loving, caring, understanding, and never go to bed angry with you. I forgive you. We are responsible for choices we make in life. I believe we have made the right choice. I am not going to give up on you, no matter what you say, do or even feel about me. I am not going to let third party come in between us. I am a grown man. I decide whom I want to be with and who I don't want... No one dictates for me. I will answer to you and depend on you.

I LOVE YOU.

Soul mates do exist and now I have learned that there is beauty behind all imperfections. It took us both years of hurt and pain and it has paid off. It's true when they say, "God makes you meet a few wrong people, before you meet the right one, so you will be able to appreciate and understand their worth."

Thank you for all that you have given me and that you continue too.

Honey,
Good morning to you. How was your night? I believe you are doing great. How is the christmas and family doing? Please take care of yourself. You come ahead of every thing in my world. I want to say thank you for coming into my life. Thanks again baby, I love you. Destiny I believe has come to play it's part in our life. Neither of us thought we could meet. But transparently we have and i am so appreciative of what i have got like, happiness, joy, love, caring, understanding, kindness, most importantly "A Life" What else can a man seek. I do love you more than you could ever imagine. I love you so much. You have no idea how much you mean to me. You have always stuck up for me and been there when no one else was.

I think of you, Baby. You are so far away, yet so close in my heart. My heart and my body yearns for you. I love you unconditionally. For the first time in a while I have purpose. For the first time I have found someone real.

I have read all about you and it is very good. You are perfect for me. You excite me so much; I live for each day I can come there and spend time with you. I have dreams of you and awake aroused. Today I thought of you, I could picture you with me and it was so vivid ... I will always be yours. I am truly lucky indeed to have found such a dear, sweet, loving person as you, a woman, and not just any woman, but such a beautiful, sensual woman who arouses such unbridled passion in me - thoughts of total passion without reserve in giving myself to you completely. I remain yours forever.

You are the sweetest lady I know. I never thought I could love anyone this much or be as close to someone as I am to you. Some one that I have never even met, You are my heart, my soul, my world, and finally, I found my other half. I always walked around feeling so empty with a hole in my heart that I thought never would get filled. But guess what? You filled that hole. You were the other half my heart was looking for all those years, I'm glad to know that you can look past my mistakes and see me for who I am now and not who I was back then. You changed me so much. You made me realize that I don't need anyone else's approval for anything in life and that as long as you are happy, that's all that matters. You almost taught me to live life to the fullest. I don't know what I would do if I lost you. I want to be with you forever. I never want to lose you.

I know we've had our share of fights and arguments but we never let them get us down. We always overcame them. I know our love is real because otherwise, we wouldn't have made it this far. I love you with all my heart and soul, baby, and nothing will ever change that. Don't you ever forget that either! I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love whom, I have become since I have known you. I love your terrific sense of humor. I enjoy doing things with you. You are simply irresistible. Your soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, only I can't find the words other than I am happy we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

You make me feel loved, you make me feel needed, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. That is something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We have slowly grown into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. You have become my best friend, my lover and my soul mate. You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together, a truly rare gift.

We have both gone through so much in our lives; we've both been hurt and have lost trust in others, but I ask you to give me a chance as I give you one. I don't ask for much, only for you to love me as I am and not to hurt me as I would not hurt you. I only wish to be by your side and with no one else. From this moment on, we have each other and all the time to be in each other's arms. When I say I love you it is truly meant.

I am glad you noticed, I use to be a very happy person but I was sad this morning

I am about to start the paperwork for my payment
and then when i went to the court yesterday to get the paperwork ready. I was asked to pay some money which I do not have at this time because I have spent a lot of money

I need like 2000 now honey

863 657 0334
It is my American phone number. I roamed it before coming. So it does work here for me. You can text or call me
+1863 657 0334

Can you send it through moneygram
Or western union money transfer

Name of Receivers: First Name: Kanniamah Middle Name: AP Last Name: Pavadai
Amount: 1000
Test Question : Yes
Answer: No
Name of Receivers: First Name: Kanniamah Middle Name: AP Last Name: Pavadai
Amount: 1000
Test Question : Yes
Answer: No
That is 2000 altogether
Split the 2000 into two parts

Aaccount number: 388194795932.
Accouny name: Jeyaletchumi a/p Kanniappan
Bank name:Standard Chartered Bank
Bank Address. 24 Jalan Harimau Tarum, Taman Abad, 80250 Johor Bahru. MALAYSIA
Swift code. SCBLMYKX

Stolen photos used
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Fake documents
Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#280873 by malu53 Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:50 am
pics stolen from Andre Moreau -WAFB, TV moderator, Baton Rouge

also on mingle2 with those pics
larry4shine "Looking for my soul"
50 year old man from Dallas, Texas
Looking for woman for relationship

About larry4shine
Interests: travel, music and cooking
i care so more about what i Cherish.
Profession: Businessman
Ethnicity White / Caucasian