Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#274269 by AlanJones Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:25 am
Reply-to: MRS CATHIE MARKUS - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966541423

Dear Beneficiary:

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, we have credited your total sum of $1.5millon valid fund into an ATM VISA CARD and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card for you, I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $1.500,000.00 which I have registered for delivery on Saturday last week has less than 12 days to expire in the custody of the FedEx Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal Government treasury account.

With that we decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. Now I want you to contact FedEx Express Delivery with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the Demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is US$29 per day only, and I deposited it Saturday last week being 7th November 2015.

Below is information to send the US$29.00 so as to avoid increment of fees.

Receiver Name __PETER NWAKASE
Country__ Benin Republic
City__Cotonou
Amount __ US$29.00
Question__security
Answer__fee
MTCN======

Please make sure you Contact the Fedex Express Company Benin Republic through this information.

Mr. Don Wood,
Email: [email protected]
Tel Phone No: +229 665 414 23

Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card,

Important Notice: Your ATM CARD package is rapped with pin code paper together with the instructions from the issuing bank on how you will be using the card to withdraw your fund daily and I registered it as gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package.

Mrs.cathie marcus,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#278937 by AlanJones Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:50 am
Reply-to: FED EX COMPANY - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966541423

Dear Beneficiary:

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, we have credited your total sum of $1.5millon valid fund into an ATM VISA CARD and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card for you, I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $1.500,000.00 which I have registered for delivery on 16th of December 2015 and it has less than 12 days to expire in the custody of the FedEx Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal Government treasury account.

With that we decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. Now I want you to contact FedEx Express Delivery with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the Demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is US$29 per day only, and I deposited it on 16th of December 20155.

Below is information to send the US$29.00 so as to avoid increment of fees.

Receiver Name __JOSE NDU
Country__ Benin Republic
City__Cotonou
Amount __ US$29.00
Question__security
Answer__fee
MTCN======

Please make sure you Contact the FedEx Express Company Benin Republic through this information.

Mr. Don Wood,
Tel Phone No: +229 665 414 23

Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card,

Important Notice: Your ATM CARD package is rapped with pin code paper together with the instructions from the issuing bank on how you will be using the card to withdraw your fund daily and I registered it as gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package.

Mrs.cathie marcus,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#280482 by Tim Atem Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:34 am
Using the same email address [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.79.217.154
Originating ISP: Spacetel Benin Sa
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Benin
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.112.189.129 with SMTP id gi1csp2145525lbc;
Sun, 20 Dec 2015 08:21:54 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.13.245.135 with SMTP id e129mr13173213ywf.106.1450628514146;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from if09-mail-fb04-mia.mta.terra.com (if09-mail-fb04-mia.mta.terra.com. [208.84.243.228])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id j187si18875051ywf.266.2015.12.20.08.21.52;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 208.84.243.228 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.84.243.228;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 208.84.243.228 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from mail-smtp09-mia.tpn.terra.com (unknown [10.235.200.40])
by mail-fb04-mia.tpn.terra.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 692668006B77;
Sun, 20 Dec 2015 16:21:52 +0000 (UTC)
X-Terra-Karma: -2%
X-Terra-Hash: 205a872b8151ffda7c4c039d6218491e
Received: from localhost (25p.terra.com [208.84.242.168])
(authenticated user paola!speedylm)
by mail-smtp09-mia.tpn.terra.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id DBBDF4001609;
Sun, 20 Dec 2015 16:21:51 +0000 (UTC)
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Sun, 20 Dec 15 16:21:51 +0000
message-id: <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3
x-msmail-priority: normal
importance: normal
priority: normal
subject: Please make sure you Contact the FedEx Express Company Benin Republic through this information.
x-origin: 41.79.217.154
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
content-transfer-encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE
mime-version: 1.0
to:
X-CMAE-Score: 0

Dear Beneficiary:

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, we have credited your total sum of $1.5millon valid fund into an ATM VISA CARD and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card for you, I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $1.500,000.00 which I have registered for delivery on 20th of December 2015 and it has less than 2 days to expire in the custody of the FedEx Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal Government treasury account.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the Demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is US$67 per day only, and I deposited it on 20th of December 20155.

Below is information to send the US$67 so as to avoid increment of fees.or you don't want to receive your ATM card the sum of $1.5Million so that you will use your fund the sum of $1.5Million for this December

Receiver Name __Pius Mark
Country__ Benin Republic
City__Cotonou
Amount __ US$$67
Question__security
Answer__fee
MTCN======

Please make sure you Contact the FedEx Express Company Benin Republic through this information.

Mr. Don Wood,
Email: ( [email protected] )
Tel Phone No: +229 68377897

Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card,Important Notice: Your ATM CARD package is rapped with pin code paper together with the instructions from the issuing bank on how you will be using the card to withdraw your fund daily and I registered it as gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package.

Mrs.cathie marcus,

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5