Information on romance scams and scammers.
#280242 by malu53 Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:41 pm
Dickson
28, Lyon, France
Last seen 9 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 35‑65, in Nigeria.

honestly am not here to play games and am here for real, I will always be honest with you from the start of contacting you and I hope you can also be honest with me. so we can build this friendship and let see what the lord have for us .. am God fearing person with a good heart and soul. and my aim of returning to the state is to get a good job and honest Woman and settle down and not just any woman....I am looking for serious and long term relationship, hopefully forever lasting. True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. I want to find a true love. A person I can share my ups and downs with, I can be myself with and just enjoy the life together. I want to open my eyes every morning and see you beside me, happy and loving. I envision my future life with a person I can feel safe and protected with. I want to create a happy and strong family with kind and noble person. I know that all of us have a chance to be happy and loved. So, let us try and use it to make our life better and much brighter. I hope you understand what I mean and I will be looking forward to hear from you soon here my email abeldickson2@ gmail.com or skype king.dickson1 if you also have Whatsapp you can contact me here +221781332062 stay bless Dickson
Advertisement