Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#280222 by soldierfortune Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:43 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Divine Williams, 25 years old woman from the Sudan, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Moses Williams) had been a substantial bank deposit ($8.0 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Divine is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Alfredo Clark) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Divine would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.330 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Bank account holder: Binta Diallo

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:31:57 +0000
Subject: I AM HAVING CONFIDENCE IN YOU HONEY.

Hello Honey.

How are you today? i am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you. I am miss divine Williams Age 25 ft 5/6 wt 59. I am the only daughter of Late Dr Moses Williams from Sudan, who died as a result of the war in my country. My father was the deputy majority leader of the parliament who deal with oil business. He is the owner of hosanna minerals (LTD) before he was assassinated alongside with my mother, Brother And sisters on a cold blood one morning. But i managed to escape for my life and ran into a neighboring country, (Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force (UNPKF) and I am residing here now as a refugee. Meanwhile, I am writing to you now in a Reverend father's computer. The rev. father is the one in charge of the refugee camp here.

My late father Dr Moses Williams deposited the sum of $8.000000M (Eight Million US Dollars). outside my country which he used my name as the next of king. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your willingness and acceptance to assist me in transferring this money into your account in your country.

I want you to know that before i contacted you, i prayed to God to direct me to someone who will not cheat on me in future and as soon as i went through your profile my spirit move me to contact you. I am very good at cooking, I love music and I also like dancing, I think distance or color or age does not matter in a good relationship, but love does. I do not like dishonest people and I do not like problems.

I want you to help me transfer this money to your account and as well help me invest the money in your country after the transfer into your account, you will help me prepare my travel documents and ticket plane to come to meet with you because I lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents during the war in my country.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
Yours sincerely
with a kiss
divine.

HERE IS MY PHOTOS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 13:47:14 +0000
Subject: THIS IS THE CONTACT OF THE BANK PLEASE CONTACT THEM OK.

Hello my Dear,

How are you today and how is your health which is more important thing to me, hope you are fine. Thanks for your mail and i am happy to read from you too. i called your number to speak with you but could not get you through.

I AM GIVING YOU THE CONTACT OF THE BANK AND THE SECRET CODE AND THE INFORMATION'S WHICH THE BANK GAVE TO MY LATE FATHER. HERE IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION ABOUT THE BANK

Group Finance Director.
Andy Halford.
International Payment Office / Telex Service Department)
Standard Chartered Bank 1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD
Telephone Number: +447790768122 +4402078858888
Fax Number: +4402078859999
Email of the bank ([email protected])

INFORMATION ABOUT MY LATE FATHER AND KEEPING THE CODE AS FOLLOWS:

Name of applicant: Dr. Moses Williams
Nationality: Sudan
Foundation work Ref: WTG584W9557F
Account numbers: REF C / N: JPE/1050/690
Recipient: Miss: Divine Williams
Deposit amount of $8 million
Account type: How t. family archives of the valid
Year of submission: April 1999
The purpose of Deposit: guard
Country Depot: London

I HAVE GIVING YOU ALL THESE BASE ON THE TRUST I HAVE IN YOU AND I WANT YOU TO KEEP IT SAFE AND CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL THE TRANSACTIONS IS DONE.

I WANT YOU TO WRITE TO THE BANK NOW, FORWARD ALL THESE INFORMATION'S WHICH THEY GAVE TO MY LATE FATHER, FORWARD IT TO THEM FOR THEM TO CONFIRM VERY WELL THAT YOU ARE THE APPOINTED PERSON I HAVE CHOSEN TO HELP ME.

WRITE TO THEM NOW AND TELL THEM WHOM YOU ARE BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY TOLD THEM ABOUT YOU, AND ASK THEM THE POSSIBILITY OF TRANSFERRING THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

AND AS SOON AS YOU HEAR FROM THEM, DUE LET ME KNOW.
THANKS VERY MUCH.
YOURS HELPLESS DIVINE.

Received: from [41.82.78.4]
From: "STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 13:33:11 +0100
Subject: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON.
1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD
Email: [email protected]
Telephone Number: +447790768122 +4402078857777
Fax Number: +4402078854445

Dear Mr. "xxxxxx".

DR MOSES WILLIAMS ACCOUNT DEPOSIT WITH STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, LONDON. I have been directed by the Director, International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept to write you in respect to your mail which we received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Divine Williams, that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Dr. Moses Williams was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us. As asked, the volume of fund currently deposited with our bank is US$8 million. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin cum Mandate Beneficiary. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese High Court.

To enhance quicker processing of this fund, you are to provide this bank with the following information needed in our BTD Form 41.

1. Full Name..........................
2. Contact Address.....................
3. Fax and phone Number........................
4. Nationality.................
5. Scan copy of passport or id card.........................
6. Occupation/Profession....... ..................
7. Your bank details where we can transfer this money to

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Andy Halford.
For: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 08:26:22 +0000
Subject: THIS IS THE LAWYERS CONTACT. PLEASE CONTACT HIM NOW OK.

My dearest how are you doing once again? i am happy the bank have replied you and i have seen the documents they need from you before transferring the money into your account.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. The death certificate of my late father confirming his death.

3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to my late father.

4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese High Court.

I am happy i have with me the copy of my late fathers death Certificate, And a copy of the statement of the account issued to my late father by the bank which i want to forward to you now. Only the power of attorney and An affidavit of oath which the bank said that a Senegalese based lawyer will sign on it from the Senegal high court, as our witness.

I understand now that we will require the service of Senegalese based lawyer whom will be of service to us to get this document from the high court of Senegal. I was given the contact of one of the reputed lawyer here in Senegal by the Rev father who will be of service to us to get the power of attorney and An affidavit of oath from the high court of Senegal.

According to Rev father he is the advocate who is in charge of handling any refugee case here in Dakar province his name is Barrister Alfredo Clark. I spoke with him on phone regarding this, and now he has promised to be of service to us in getting the power of attorney and An affidavit of oath from the high court of Senegal but he will need some of your information's to make the proper enquirer about the process.

FIL THIS LETTER WITH YOUR INFORMATION AND SEND TO LAWYER EMAIL

this is the lawyer contact

([email protected])
Tel No: +221702051724
+221760120080

Dear Barr. Alfredo Clark

I am Mr. ...... of ......... and I would ask for your help! I am the foreign partner and trustee of Miss Divine Williams which is currently in the refugee camp in Dakar the capital city of Senegal and asked for my help to help to be released in the refugee camp. Please kindly use this information in preparing the document on my behalf.

1. full names .............................
2. Country .................................
3. Contact address ...............................
4.Occupation ...........................................
5. Age ............................................... .......
Number of 6. Phone and fax .................................
7.i d card number or passport .................................

There are important documents required by the bank of his late father! These documents will be responsible for approving I withdraw money and help her to continue her studies! The documents are listed below!

1. A Power of Attorney that allows me to claim and transfer the funds into my bank account in my country in her name. This document must be approved by a lawyer residing in Senegal.

2. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese High Court.

I hope you can help me and because of that, the production of these documents to the bank! In anticipation of your next post!

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Please try to contact him now and give to him your information's to start the process now because he will be at the high court for the inquiries i want you to try your possible best to contact him today and let him know how urgent and serious you need him to be of service to us to get the documents. and also let me know as soon as you hear from him.

THANKS YOURS HELPLESS
DIVINE

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 13:16:40 +0000
Subject: Alfredo & Alfredo Associates.

JUDICIAL ADVOCATES DU SENEGAL.
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
250 Grand Yoff Av Dakar Senegal
Dakar Senegal
Tel no: +221760120080
+221702051724
[email protected]

Dear Client, Mr. "xxxxxx".

Sequel to your letter sent to my noble law chamber, read and observed the requirements Standard Chartered Bank London to empower them transfer $8.000000 into your nominated account.

I wish to inform you that the required Affidavit Oath of Support and the Power of Attorney are to be obtained at the probate registrar of the Registry office of the High Court in your name as her investor, and will be used to change the name and information of the initial depositor, Dr. Williams Moses to you as the Mandate/Investor. They will be legalized and endorse at the Ministry of Justice to empower Standard Chartered Bank London transmit the Fund into your nominated bank account.

At this juncture, I shall proceed to the high court to find out the cost and the process of the two documents and as soon as i am back, i shall update you on that.

Yours sincerely in service,
Alfredo & Alfredo
250 Grand Yoff Av,
+221702051724

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 17:53:33 +0000

Dakar Senegal
+221702051724
[email protected]

SUBJECT: LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE

Attn! To Detlaails: Mr. "xxxxxx".

In accordance to your request on the issue of procuring the necessary documents required in making the claims of transfer of fund to your account as a representative to the beneficiary Miss. Divine Williams, we are happy and highly honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns. These are documents you requested in our services:

POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

My noble law firm wish to convey to you that our legal duty to you and your partner Miss. Divine Williams is to execute the legitimate and authentication of the power of attorney and Affidavit of oath from the federal high court of Senegal.

An affidavit of support must at first be obtained from the federal High Court here in Senegal which i will sworn in your favor and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of oath which will be dully signed by the owner of the fund or the next of kin to the fund and witness by me and also notarized by the federal High court to clear the fund of any form of money laundry.

Now for the Processing of the documents after my findings from the high court.

Observing the cost of obtaining the required documents; Total cost $1330 Dollars Only. Included in fees thus:

1: My Consultation fees.........150 Dollars
2: Drafting of the Power of Attorney.......360 Dollars
3: Notary stamping at the notary republic 200 Dollars
4: Notarization and Endorsement.......420 Dollars
5: Transfer application/Letter of administration.... 200 Dollars

Note: Upon the receipt of the fees, we shall proceed immediately and process the documents which will take us only 1 working days (24 hours) to complete.

Or To speedy the process you are to send these money immediately through Western Union money transfer which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively. You are to send the $1330 Dollars with my accountants details as follows:

Here is my accountant details for sending the money through Western Union.

Name: Kamara Aminata Pamela
State: Dakar
Question.Yes
Answer: No

You are advised to send me the information's as soon as you send the money so that my accountant can receive it to enable me pay to the high court and obtain the documents for you.

Yours sincerely in service,
Alfredo & Alfredo
250 Grand Yoff Av,
+221702051724

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 20:57:36 +0000

Dakar Senegal
+221702051724
[email protected]

Dear Client, Mr. "xxxxxx"l.

Complement of the new year together with your family. i have been convince with your mail mean while i am giving you the account as you requested.

BELLOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S WHERE YOU CAN WIRE THE TRANSFER.

TITLE OF ACCOUNT NAME: BINTA DIALLO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03611140002
BANK CODE: SN100
OFFICE CODE: 01010
CLE RIB: 82
IBAN: SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
SWIFT CODE: AFRISNDAXXX
BANK NAME: GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Scan to me the payment slip in confirmation of your payment to enables my office proceed with the process of the documents.

Best wishes and regards,
Legal practitioner,
Alfredo & Alfredo
250 Grand Yoff Av,
+221702051724
Advertisement