Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279960 by AlanJones Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:33 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968173041

Attn :Beneficiary,

This is to notify all our customers about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody,which yours are inclusive Besides, yours where given a bill of $500,in order to receive your payment of which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now Hence, our money gram is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices. In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $65. 00 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custod.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your desginated address.But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Goverment Fund, to aviod problem or we will cancel the payment for this year untill next year because this year is not like last year.

Again after (THREE DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help to all our customers before we enter into the new project.So be advise to send the $65.00 immediately so that we will register your payment and for to start receive $5000.00 as from tomorrow.

Be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call +229-68173041.After the payment of $65.00 you will start receiveing your money every day $5000.00 through moenygram and Western Union $5000.00 by western union till the full payment of $1.5million is completed. So what you will be receiveing per day is $10000.

Beneficiarey name------
Address--------
Tel phone-----
occupertion..
country...
sex....

Send the money through Money Gram.

RECEIVER NAME:....Mike Onwa
COUNTRY............Benin Republic
Text Question...... Today
Answer...............Today
Amount................$65.

The moment i receive the payment of $65 i will release the first
payment informations of $5000.00 to you and you will pick up the money
and i will send you another money. Hoping to hear from you.

Please,contact Rev.Mike Larry.
TEL: +229-68173041
Email ([email protected])

Thank You,
Princess lindasay davison.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement