Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279940 by soldierfortune Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:43 pm
ISP: nLayer Communications (GIGLINX), United States, California, Torrance (Confirmed proxy server, type Corporate)

ISP: EGIHosting, United States, California, San Jose (Suspected network sharing device)

These IPs does not give any trustworthy locations.

All phone numbers:

Country Name: United Kingdom
Type: Non-Geographic - Personal Redirect

Meaning a user can be anywhere in the world.

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-12-16 00:43:04

I am Mrs Janice Williams but currently undergoing medical treatment for cancer in London, my late husband deposited the sum of £8.5 Million in a Vault with a Security/Finance House in UK. with my name as Benefactor. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last Long due to my cancer problem. Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person like you who will utilize this money to fund and provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages. kindly reply this mail ([email protected]) with your full information.

Hoping to hear from you. Thank you and may the Almighty bless you. In Christ.

Mrs Janice Williams (Benefactor)

X-Originating-IP: [63.141.217.92]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 12:39:04 -0500
Subject: Re: "xxxxxx" from waydate

Beloved "xxxxxx",

Subsequent to my earlier mail sent to you, I appreciate your prompt response and your words of inspiration. May the good God bless you.

As a matter of fact, i will need your participation in this mission that will be dedicated for humanity as I need a committed person like you who a foundation for cancer patient.. I want you to know that this mission will require your attention without any clash of interest, it was as a result of my ill health that make me to go for a search for a good person like you that could carry out my wishes even after my departure to join the saints.

When i discovered this ailment, it dawned on me that i had been living a very vain life.Then the need to affect the lives of those in need became very paramount in my thoughts. This appears to be a case of mercy after death as i no longer have the strength to do those things i used to do when i was still very full of life.

My beloved, in my resolve to actualize my dying wish, i have been able to support charity to a very large extent around the Europe, Asian and Africa. Then my health became a sorry tale, that at this particular point in time, i live at the mercy of various drugs and operations which certainly can not remedy anything.

My close family members are however not happy with the way i have disbursed everything of mine to the motherless babies and the less privileged. That was why they failed to help me actualize my dream of supporting charity. which is in your hands now to do. off course you can also help people of your choice (the needy) if it is Godly.

My late husband people held for themselves the funds i made available and went as far as even trying to terminate my life when the hour (though very short) has not come. All relationship with me has been severed, and they are of the opinion that the last of my fortune has been spent. Incidentally, this said fund lies in a Security/Finance house here in London.

These funds i wish to entrust to you, to help propagate the works of charity, i would need your utmost sincerity and honesty to carry the venture along successfully.

Please could you reconfirm your full name, address, email, phone/fax number, status, occupation etc so that I can send to my attorney who is going to get you all the legal document to claim the fund from the Security/Finance company.

My attorney will be the one to always relating to you all the further procedural processing due to my poor health, I will send him the mandate to carry out all the legal matters in these regard. Note that you will be entitled to 10% percent of the total funds to compensate you in carrying out this mission.

I will want you to deal with me honestly and render me your assistance to the fullest of your capacity. you would be helping a dying family. Most importantly you would be touching the lives of a huge number of people. I hope i would be able to count on you while I wait impatiently for the time to come. Hope to hear from you as soon

In Christ,
(Benefactor).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [209.73.141.226]
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 11:31:31 -0500
Subject: Re: "xxxxxx" from waydate

Beloved "xxxxxx"

Thanks for your mail, I got all your details you sent to me and i have sent it to my attorney for future correspondence to enable you carry out the mission as spell out in my last mail to you. As a result of my health, i may not be in position to further communication with you regularly as a result of my health. I was suppose to undergo an operation today but has been postponed by the doctor due to my high blood pressure.

Beloved i want you to understand that this is real, i have instructed my lawyer to get you all the required documentts free for this purpose God Has chosen you and you are going to save million of childrens out there, i will send to you the deposit details in my next email to you. Meanwhile, you can contact the lawyer that you are from me. His details as below:

[img]Name: Barrister Billy Moore
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +447053821804[/img]

X-Originating-IP: [69.31.50.129]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 03:35:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Mrs. Janice Williams

Attention "xxxxxx"

With reference to the email received from my client, Mrs Janice Williams who is very sick with a mandate to procure some legal papers on your behalf. Now to the request of Mrs Janice Williams, you are hereby requested to reconfirm the following to enable me commence the processing of the legal papers at the high court of Justice.

1.Your age
2. Occupation
3.Your Status
4.Two Passport photographs

This will enable me file for the necessary documents at the high court of Justice here in United Kingdom for the release of the Funds in your favor as the third party beneficiary. You will also be required to scan any means of your identification to me and include a copy of Mrs Janice William's first proposal mail sent to you.

Yours in service,
Barrister Billy Moore

X-Originating-IP: [216.185.39.69]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 02:18:19 -0500
Subject: Re: "xxxxxx"n from waydate

Beloved "xxxxxx"

How are you doing today? i hope you're fine. I was so sick last night and almost lost all hopes, but i was revived by God and help from the doctors. I have seen your effort, God Bless you and give you more power to carry out this mission successfully.

I want you to corporate with barrister Billy Moore as he would give you directions on how to go with the bank. I will be going for the operation tomorrow and i will need the prayer of the saints for a successful operation.

Deposit Details Of The Fund
NAME OF DEPOSITOR John Williams
Deposit No Clso/cod/xx-206
REFRENCE NO 910/ALSF/04/ALSF
VALUED AT £8.5MILLION POUNDS
TRANSACTION CODE ALSF/OPV/-004ZID03
DATE OF DEPOSIT 14/08/2000

Beloved i want you to contact the bank, informing them of your intention to claim the funds in their custody as my benefactor. Do keep me posted as soon as you hear from them and make sure you co-operate with them so that you can receive the funds to carry out the mission for the benefit of mankind.

Beloved I want you to contact the bank immediately with their contact informations below, I have instructed my lawyer Barrister Billy Moore to forward your informations to the bank. Contact them now to know how the fund will be moved to your own bank account.

DIPLOMATIC RESERVE BANK OF ENGLAND
194 Fleet Street,
London, EC4A 2LT
email: [email protected]
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. JAMES MORGAN

Hoping to hear from you. Thank you and may the Almighty bless you.

In Christ
Mrs Janice Williams

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:14:06 +0100
Subject: Re: Mrs. Janice Williams - APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

194 Fleet Street,
London, EC4A 2LT

Attention: Mr "xxxxxx"

RE: APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM: For Mr. John Williams. VIDE DIPLOMATIC DEPOSIT NUMBER: Clso/cod/xx-206 AND SORT/CLEARANCE CODE: 910/ALSF/04/ALSF.

Please note that we have also received a credit advice to you the sum of Eight Million five hundred thousand pounds (8.5.Million GP) from Mrs Janice Williams, wife of the depositor. Sequel to the receipt of your mail to this DIPLOMATIC RESERVE BANK OF ENGLAND, we wish to inform you that the fund which is tagged diplomatic family inheritance, is safe and intact since the day of deposit.

Upon receipt of your mail to this organization, we have collated and updated the deposit file and we are obliged to inform you of the present statues of the above fund with Deposit Number: Clso/cod/xx-206 AND and Sort/Clearance Code: 910/ALSF/04/ALSF

In furtherance to the above therefore, to enable us proceed with the process of releasing this fund to you, you are hereby required to immediately forward copies of the following documents via email attachment to this office, for our verification exercise;

1) Deposit details, that was issued to the original depositor of the Fund, (CDs).

2) Death Certificate of Depositor (DCD)

3) Copy of your international passport/ Driver's license

As soon as we received the above listed prerequisites, we shall proceed with the process of releasing the Funds to you immediately, without any further encumbrances.

Thanks for your patronage!
Yours faithfully,
Mr. JAMES MORGAN

X-Originating-IP: [63.141.217.202]
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 04:47:33 -0500

Dear "xxxxxx",

I am sending this mail to you with tears in my eyes, It is very sad to hear that Mrs. Janice Williams Died this morning after the operation. In fact, I have lost a good client and friend which is very sad and very painful to me.

Late Mrs. Janice Williams will be remembered for her good work on earth. May the good Lord grant her eternal rest. As soon as the family fixes her burial date, I will keep you informed. Please keep this to yourself for security purpose.

I will advice you contact the bank. Please I want you to cooperate with them, in order to fulfill this mission, for the soul of Late Janice Williams to be at rest. She has instructed me before her death to hand over the certificate of deposit and death certificate to you, for the bank reference.

Regards
Billy Moore

X-Originating-IP: [63.141.217.142
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 04:48:46 -0500

Attention "xxxxxx"

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail. Mr "xxxxxx" i advice you contact the bank immediately with the documents attached in this mail. I have forwarded copies of proof of ownership and power of attorny issued to you by Mrs Janice Williams to the bank.The bank is requesting for your international passport, so send your passport and informations to the bank and contact the bank now to know how the fund will be transferred to your country.

Find attached the copy of deposit and death certificate in this mail. Kindly update me with every mail from the bank for more advice.

Yours In Service
Barrister Billy Moore

Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 14:53:28 +0100

194 Fleet Street,
London, EC4A 2LT
Phone: +447087699417

Attention "xxxxxx",

Please note that we have received the documents sent to us by barrister Billy Moore from Mrs Janice Williams, wife of the depositor. In order to expiate action on this transaction, you are hereby requested to provide to this bank without delay the deposit and death cerificate of Mr John Williams, as we have only received your passport, proof of ownership and the power of attorney issued to you by Mrs Janice William.

Thanks for your patronage
Mr James Morgan

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 12:46:51 +0100

WELCOME TO DIPLOMATIC RESERVE BANK OF ENGLAND

ATTN: "xxxxxx",

Please note that we have also received a credit advice to you the sum of Eight Million five hundred thousand pounds (8.5.Million GP). Mr. "xxxxxx", Congratulation your payment has been approved, Note that you are advice to open a temporary online account with us to enable you receive this fund inside your new online account with us, from your new online account your money will be available for international wire transfer to any of your bank.

WE HAVE THREE TYPES OF ACCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR NON RESIDENT

1. Savings online account. To open a savings online account, you need initial minimum deposit of 1000.00 (One thousand pounds). with the savings online account the maximum transfer possible is $500.000.00 to $1.0000.00. (Five Hundred Thousand to one Million) in a month.

2. Current online account. To open a current online account, you need initial minimum deposit of 2,000.00 (Two Thousand pounds). with the current online account the maximum transfer possible is 1,00000.00 to 2,00000.00. (One Million to Two million) in a month.

3. Platinum online account. This account is the most powerful online account, to open this online account with us, you need a minimum deposit of 3,000.00 (Three Thousand pounds.) the maximum transfer possible from this account is $5,00000,00 (Five Million) and above.

Please note that any account you choose to operate with us the initial deposit will not be lost, it will be added to your account balance. Normally to open this online account is free, but before you can receive any money inside this account you most have a minimum deposit of each stated account.

You are advice to make a choice of the type of account you intend to operate with us to enable our accounting department expedite action by sending you the account opening forms and instruction on how you will remit the initial deposit needed to be inside your account. Once again congratulation and enjoy banking with us.

Best Regard.

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 18:11:46 +0100

ATT: Mr. "xxxxxx"l,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail, you are hereby advised to make the initial deposit of 2,000.00 (two thousand pounds) for your account opening to our receiving officer Mr Mark Wills, via money-gram and send your payment informations to Mr James Morgan.

Mr "xxxxxx", i will advise you go to the nearest MONEY GRAM office or store to make this payment as it is faster and easier. To get your account activated in two days and avoid any
futher delay, you are advised to forward your payment informations to Mr James Morgan.

Make payment with this name below.

first name: Mark
last name: Wills
address 194 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2LT.
Advertisement