Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279209 by AlanJones Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:45 am

Good morning to you my love dear XXX,
This is your baby Hannah.
I am glad to reach you again from here. Please i want to inform you that my old email contact has been compromised by unknown people, and you should not send emails or any communication any further to my old email
You can stay in touch with me from this new email . It has got some good security.
Please reach me as soon as possible.
I have been trying to call your phone number , XXX and it has been out of service.

Please reach me and send your picks to me.
I missed you seriously.
Hugs to you and i am sending few of my picks to you.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#279210 by AlanJones Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:46 am
Dear XXX,
I hope you are fine today. Thanks for reaching me back. At least you can now understand who i am.
I really missed you baby, and want to meet you as well.
Why are you sounding very sad and cold to me ?
Is there any problem ?
Please explain to me.
I still really care about you so much.
Hugs.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#279211 by AlanJones Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:46 am
I hope you will remember me now dear XXX.

Image Image Image Image

#279212 by AlanJones Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:46 am
Dear XXX,

I really love and care about you, and i don't want to miss you in my life. I want to be a part of you.
I also like you to assist me to manage my late father's funds in a good investment you know better.
Please tell me what you think.
Hugs to you.
Hannah.

#279213 by AlanJones Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:47 am
Dear XXX,
I hope you are doing great today my dear XXX.
Thanks for caring to reach me and stay in touch.
I have developed some emotional feelings for you even from reading your words.
I hope we will possibly see and meet one day God willing.
However i am sending few of my picks to you as you have requested from me.
Please try and send some of yours too.

I am not saying that you are interested in my late father's fund , but i am actually seeking for your care, cooperation and some protection.
I will be most glad if you accord this to me.
Hugs and wishing you a lovely weekend.

Hannah.

Image Image Image Image Image

#279214 by AlanJones Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:47 am
Dear XXX,
Thanks for your kind complements on me. I consider you a responsible and mature man to trust my heart in.
My late mother usually tells me that older men tastes better and that was why she agreed to marry my dad.
I pray that the same will repeat for me.
I really don't consider age, race or religion as a hindering factor to who i really love.
Tell me what you think about this and also send to me few of your picks.
I will be glad if you do.
Hugs.

#279293 by AlanJones Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:54 am

Dear XXX
Your question is deep and hard one.
I simply need you to love me, to care for me and to protect me.
I want you to be there for me to love and care for you and to trust you as well.
I need your protection and care.
Please don't refuse me.
I really need to be happy with you again in my life after passing through this misery of loosing my parents.

Please send some of your picks to me in your reply .
Hugs.

#279400 by AlanJones Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:04 am

I want to tell you how grateful i am to you for not letting me down.
Thanks so much , and i want to assure you that i will be humble , and loyal to you and most caring as well to you.
I will be looking on to meet you God willing so that we will have chance to meeting and knowing more about each other.

I hope you will like this, my dear.

Please kindly tell me some things about you. Your love life, habits and etc.
Please also send few of your picks to me.
Hugs.

#279518 by AlanJones Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:25 am

Dear XXX,
I want to comfort you for your experience. I want to assure you that it will be well and it's possible that you can be happy once again.
As far as there is life, then there is hopes of happiness and good living.
I like you from your words and i am ready and willing to develop this relationship with you and be happy with you.
What we have started as like a small communication, we can develop into a big family and strong relationship.
I am willing to travel to meet you and live with you and have children with you if you wouldn't mind.
I have a British citizenship. My parents gave birth to me when they were living in the UK. Latter , they went home to Sudan and Dad got killed with my junior brother. Latter, mun died because she could not bear that shock.
I am left alone and i really want to leave Africa to meet you possibly in the UK to start a new life with you.
Presently i am staying in Senegal with our family friend who is on religious mission here.

I will like you to make up your mind and tell me if i can come over; this is my next plan.
I feel we will be better compatible, meeting each other and knowing each other also as we are together.
I an sending picks to you, and i hope you send your picks to me as well.
Hugs to you and wishing you complements of Xmas.

Hannah.

#279588 by AlanJones Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:28 am

Dear XXX,
I hope you are doing fine, and i hope you will get this mail and also reply to me.
I am sending to you warmest Xmas greetings , and wish you all the best in what you do.
I love you always and always think of you. I hope you will realize this and reciprocate effectively.

I have resolved to get to you and i really want you as mine.
I am willing to meet you soon possibly , but the problem of financial sponsorship remains a constraint.
I don't want to be a nuisance to you in any way especially in financial matters because we have just come to know each other.
I hope that we will gradually see how best our plan of meeting will manifest successfully.
Please kindly stay in touch.

Hannah.

#279661 by AlanJones Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:15 am

My love XXX,
It's not so easy as you think to get money from anywhere to get back home.
However that is not my big problem presently.
I am looking for a help to access the investment my late father has got in Thailand rice company, but it's hard for me to handle alone. He has got a shares in their stocks and i have been in touch with them, and they are willing to cooperate with me.
I wish you could render a helping hand to me to solve this. I want to meet you, then explain all better to you and then we can take it from there.

I am sending to you a copy of my passport and a copy of the family photo .
You will see Dad, Mum, me and my junior brother. They are all gone leaving me alone in this lonely world.

My happiest moment will be to meet you and be with you in love.

Please try and respond to me soon and tell me if you can assist me with possible fund to prepare and leave here soon to meet you.
I also want to know your address in the UK. Please send your picks to me also, my dear.

Hannah.

Image Image

#279775 by AlanJones Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:07 am

Dear XXX,
I am most grateful to you. Thanks for accepting to assist me.
Thanks for coming into my life.
Please kindly let me see some of your photos and also send your phone number to me, so that i can call you and speak with you. This will help us to take better grips of ourselves in this relationship.
I wait to read your reply soon with your picks sent.
Hugs and have a lovely day.

Hannah.

#279880 by AlanJones Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:27 am
Tel. No.: +221774839749

My dear XXX,
Thanks for your mail.
I got your phone number. My phone number here is +221 774839749.
I will try to call you. It's hard to get good phone network over here because of the remote part of the city that i am living.
I will however try and call you to speak with you hopefully before the week runs out.

Thanks.

#280166 by AlanJones Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:07 am

Dear XXX,
This year will be bring all the fulfillment of our happiness and joys and also the realization of our dreams.
I love and value you with all my heart and you are second to none .
Thanks and please also take care of yourself for me.
With so much passionate hugs and kisses to you.

Hannah.

#280608 by AlanJones Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:15 am

Good day to you my love,
I hope that you are doing well.
Please i want to know if you can possibly assist me to leave here and join you as soon as possible, before the end of this month of January.
I have tried and there is no possibility of the UK embassy here assisting me .
I have my valid passport which i am attaching it's copy to you, and i want to know if you can possibly do this for me. I will be needing some cash to prepare and buy my air ticket from here to arrive in Heathrow London and then to meet you in your address.

I have so much to discuss with you concerning my proposal to you about my late father's business in Thailand with the Thailand rice company.

I will be most grateful if you give me a positive response in this regards.
Hugs and have a nice day. You have not resend your picks to me as you promised me.

Hannah.