Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279664 by AlanJones Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:19 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +229994464808

OUR DECEMBER BONUS TO OUR CUSTOMERS!!! URGENT

This is to inform you that our office is offering a special December bonus to all our customers, and your name was appear to those people that will use this opportunity to receive your fund, Now we have sign and stamp that only money that you have to pay to receive your fund through this our December bonus is $68 only and nothing again and you have opportunity to hurry up and send it today because after this week we shall cancel the bonus and it will be no more so try and hurry up after reading this mail and send this $68 urgent today so that your fund $1.5m usd will transfer to you immediately the same today without any further delay.

This is where you should send the fee today and don't fail to do that as i have said.

Receiver Name========== ALLISONS OKOYE
Country ========= Benin Republic
City ============= Cotonou
Text Question ========= Urgent
Answer ============ Today
Amount ======== $68.00
Sender Name ====
Mtcn ====

Call me here for more information. +229994464808

My Regards to your Family
MR.MICHAEL NELSON ESQ
Attorney Counsels At Law
Freedom Chambers Justice High Court.
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement