Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279658 by soldierfortune Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:11 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Jenny Elhag, 25 years old woman from the Rwanda, the father had died in a helicopter crash. A mother had died in the bombings of the home village. After the death of her father, faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. She fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Ahmed Elhag) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.7 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Jenny is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Keenedy Bronw) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Jenny would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €820 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: jennyme123
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-12-18 19:43:10

HI Dear
[email protected]

How are you, hope you fine?my name is Miss Jenny i come across your profile now and became interested in you, contact to my email ([email protected]) so that i can tell you about me with my pictures for us to know each other ok.

Thank and god bless you
Yours Jenny

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 19:46:49 +0000
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU HERE IS ABOUT ME WITH TRUST

My Dearest

How are you doing, hope you are fine together with your family? if so glory be to god, I guess that it is well with you. I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me, though you are too far but does not mean that we are not going to meet one day and have good things to share together. I believe that it is by grace of (God) that i am communicating with you? I have noticed that you are the kind of person I am looking for since all this while, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you now for the first time.

My name is Miss Jenny Elhag 25 years of age single, from Rwanda and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in West Africa Dakar as a result of the killing of my father who died in a helicopter crash and my only mother died during the bombing of our village, Rwandas state of Kigali. Please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. But only believed in my sincerely words towards you.

My late father Dr. Ahmed Elhag was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company, and a private extracting oil firm in Kigali before his dead. The brutal killing of my mother who died after 17 days being in the hospital. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department in University before the death of my loved Parents took place.

I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away my entire late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hides my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money totaling $5.7M (five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). Which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am residing here in west Africa as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer my money of which my Father deposited in the financial firm which I am the next of kin to your own Account pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore, on your wish to help me out of this critical situation of mine, I will give you the contact of the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer it to your nominated account. I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, and please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through Rev father being our camp supervisor posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line +221767377481 from 09 hours GMT to 16 hours GMT for him to be in the office and his Email Adres ([email protected]) tell him that you want to speak with Miss. Jenny Elhag, A Rwandan I am staying in the female hostel room 8. I have already informed him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me because I need to hear your voice too. Dear on your wish to help me out, I will like to have your data such as i use it introduce you to the bank:

1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4. Your phone or fax number.

Immediately I receive this I will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them pending my arrival in your country.. Thanks and take a good care of yourself hope to see your pictures here as well as I have attached mine to you in other that you might know the person that you are having conversation witht ok. Dear I shall be stopping from here for now while I wait earnestly to be reading from you soonest.

Yours sincerely,
jeny

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 17:23:46 +0000
Subject: Please Contact the bank today and call me

My Dear "xxxxxx" how are you and your health? i am short of word after reading your mail thank for your message I have the faith that you are doing fine over there all our family, I pray for you My beloved friend and family "xxxxxx" as you want to help me from here and this bank issue along with your other job, and everything and the dynamics all of that brings. I pray for you a special grace of Almighty God because you are honest man to me and you live with honest heart, and I ask God to bless you day after day and me too here.

Then I pray for you, that you will live with God grace with all our family forever, even as the long distances care. And I ask God to keep us as one family and God to guide us from sin that make us lost way of Jannah. Amen. I pray that as we live through this experience, we’ll be able to be together under one roof and give a happiness story soon. Amen.

I love you my only beloved friend "xxxxxx". Please this is my late father bank contact mail address. try and contact the bank and tell them that is me that send you on my behalf.

Dr. Greg Anderson,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Barclay Bank Plc,
1 Churchill Place, London,
E14 5HP, United Kingdom
Tel: +447773645702
Fax: +448715039088
Email: ([email protected])
Email: ([email protected])
Name of Depositor: Dr. Ahmed Elhag,
Name of Next of Kin: Jenny Ahmed Elhag.
Amount Deposited: US$5,700,000.00
Account number 110/3335669969

i want you to call me today on same number i gave you now +221767377481 because I really want to hear your voice. Our Camp rev Fr email: ([email protected]) after the transfer you will write the camp for my relocation that you want me to come and continue my education in your country because we are old family friend, according to my friend told me if we want to relocate and what my person we write the camp authority. I am waiting for your soonest response. Happy weekend to you.

your beloved Jenny Ahmed Elhagl

Received: from [41.82.193.238]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:55:25 +0100
Subject: Barclays Bank Plc

Barclays Bank Plc
1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom
Account Ref No. CB/IO/45121/110/3335669969/2004.
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Tele: +447773645702

Sir/Madam,

I have been directed by the Director, Credit Administration Dept to write you in respect to the mail which we received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady miss Jeny Elhag, that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Dr. Ahmed Elhag. Was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us? As asked, the volume of fund currently deposited with our bank is US$5,700,000.00.Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin cum Mandate Beneficiary.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese High Court.

5. The scan copy of your identity card.

To enhance quicker processing of this fund, you are to provide this bank with the following Information needed in our BTD Form 41.

1. Full Name.
2. Contact Address.
3. Fax Number.
4. Name of Bank and where this fund is expected to be wired to.
5. You’re Identity No.
6. Occupation/Profession.

This information is urgently on receipt of this mail so that we can create your Fund Transmission File with the Data Processing Department and international payment Office/Telex Services Dept respectively.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s) please contact me: through Email: ([email protected])

Mr. Greg Anderson.
(World Operational/Wire Transfer Department Officer)

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 16:09:48 +0000
Subject: RE: Happy monday my beloved "xxxxxx"

My Beloved Brother and friend "xxxxxx" please i don't know what deeply your heart is toward me but I believe that you love me because of your time you took many time thinking about me about what to tell me on message everytimes to console me and make me feel alive with you I really appreciate it to my heavenly God, because its not easy even me as am here as a woman doing nothing in the hostel it hard sometime to sit on computer just wasted my time on love you love you on Internet, because is like invisible love to me am sorry to say this, but at a time when i adapt to it i came across your Kind then with your courage and everything you shows me I really felt and believe in you so much till i felt to be completely reveal myself to you, and i believe it is my faith been the way i choose you on first day i saw your profile on the site.

why i think a lot is about the trust between us because of the distance and a lot of thing rev father told me this afternon about many things on Internet, like fraud, cyber sex film and fraternity initiation, different like that, he ask me were I know you and if i trust you very well as real family to me? and he ask me your country and your age, and how we get locate our self today, he said truly if the Authority and United notion officer hear or see this my late father documents they will seize it from me till the day I will relocate from here under UNHCR to another country before they will release it back to me officially. and he said is a very big risk when things like money and such a big amount involve in Internet relationship, but i insist that i trust you very well than anyone on earth for now because you are my family friend and like father and Brother to me, he ask again why I did not tell him that is my late father document I kept with him since when they bring me to the parish here and I told him that some one have told me the week.

I came that if I have big currency or stone like diamond or gold in my bag that UNITED NATION POLICE here or security they will seize it from me, that is why I keep it secret in me. and he gave me address of lawyer in city with Pass card to go out that I should go with the document and see the lawyer and he said we should committed everything in Gods hand first,that is how he conclude... I am confuse...

I went to see the lawyer I just came back now and the lawyer said that it will cost us a little money to collect those document from their high court here but he never mention any amount it will cost us, and he said again that I will follow him to the high court in the city and I will swear in front of their justice man and sign before they will approve and give the documents. and he gave his contact address and phone contact he said you should contact him today to know the legal arrangement with him, he said the documents will be in your name to the bank as the bank ask, that he can help us with your corporation with him in just five days, and father Samuel said that the lawyer will do everything for us without delay that he trust him, my beloved Brother and friend "xxxxxx" please stand by your promise to me only YOU and I will know about this money in your country, you know the reason why i told you this?

is because of how i lost my family in my country am shame of people call me orphanage please. not that am proud, i was born with golden spoon. but now the poorest children are better than me but still I give all glory to Almighty God who create me.my prayer is that i want to see you eye to eye and be together as one family forever. my Beloved Brother and friend "xxxxxx" your truly heart and care is most important in my life. This is the lawyer contact, Try to contact him today as possible so that he can explain better for you.

Bar (Dr) Keenedy Bronw (Principal Partner).(ESQ) No 46 Avenue Anta Diop (7Th-floor)
BP 450 Dakar Senegal.OFFICE Tell-fax +221707980337 +221766327233
Email; [email protected]

I want to go now my Beloved "xxxxxx" hope to read your good news, take care of yourself and our family at home.

your Jenny Ahmed

Received: from [41.82.202.253]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 01:12:18 +0100
Subject: Attention Mr. "xxxxxx"

Bar (Dr) Keenedy Bronw
(Principal Partner).(ESQ) No 46 Avenue Anta Diop (7Th-floor)
BP 450 Dakar Senegal. Tell-fax +221707980337
Email; [email protected]

Attention Mr. "xxxxxx"

My addition discussion previously with your sibling Ms Jenny Ahmed and your mail communication today' including Director of the orphanage camp Samuel on phone communication pedestal on require Certificates needed on her deceased father bond account and which she put forward the documents to me, dearth certificate of Late Dr Ahmed / deposit of statement Account of late Dr Ahmed (bankberclays bank plc) as you are aware. Her free out from united nation ong camp did not concern my routine there right lawyer office under the UNO permanents for them.

Sir in Respond concerned your sibling decease father Estate bond account at bankberclays bank of London, The procedure of registration of your sibling late father original documents in this office that will be useful on this processing with my chamber in Federal High court of Justice Senegal are affirm as explanation below

1st Notice: for legislative of said documents in your name and your given Address in this chamber at a time when you are comply with my chamber will only takes 3 working days for me to legalized your documents out' from the Magistrate Court of my country,

2nd Notice: before this and Before we compile any files for this documentations, it will cost you (820.00 Euro) to endorse this documents from the federal high court of my country Republic of Senegal.

3rd Notice: Sir' you were counsel to send your Information accordingly to my request as your attorney demand, And kindly make an arrangement of our service and your documents cost (820.00 Euro) together with the form;

4th Notice: Requirement included is:

No: 1. A Passport Size Photograph by Scan Duplicate. White and black Background
No: 2. Scan and send the copy of your International Passport or your legal identification card.
No: 3. Home Address
No: 4. Telephone Number

5th Notice: bill breakdown: From the Federal High Court today, this documents will cost you only (720.00 Euro), below is the break down of why it will cost you so,

(1) The Power of attorney will cost you (450.00 Euro). First it will be drawn and notarized at the Federal High Court of Senegal which This (450.00 Euro) will be pay to the Registrar Federal High Court of the Republic of Senegal for notarizing as well as affix stamp on the documents.

(2) The Affidavit of oath will be sworn on your behalf at the Magistrate Court annex to the Federal High Court of the Republic of Senegal and this will cost the sum of (220.00 Euro) which is payable before the commissioner for oath at the Magistrate Court of the of the Republic of Senegal.

(3) Our service/administrative fee which you will be required to paid is sum (150 00 Euro) only.

Therefore a total of (670.00 Euro) stands the fee payable to the Judicial Authority/Government of the Republic of Senegal for notarize of the documents. My chamber service charge is (150 00 Euro).

You are charge to pay a total fee of (820.0 Euro)

Notice: This Amount should be paid before we proceed as this will be used in procuring and notarizing the said documents at the Judiciary authority of the republic of Senegal. As soon as I receive this amount, we shall commence our service which will take us within 24 hours to complete before presenting myself at high court of justice of my country.

So you are advised to make the payment for your documents, via my Chamber Clark Names? Ossai Joseph Ejike via Western Union or Money gram, More prefer with my chamber otherwise you make this arrangement with your sibling Ms Jenny Ahmed Orphanage home Authority on possible to reach me by means of it.

Payment must be paid before I can tender your files at high court of justice of my country.

I give you guarantee of 72 hours to endues and receive all your documents, Our first priority is to make sure that our clients are full satisfied with our services. Above is my professional Id card to know whom you are dealing with Sir.

We are Sincerely in Service
Bar (Dr) Keenedy Bronw (Principal Partner).(ESQ)

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 20:03:55 +0100
Subject: Re: Bar (Dr) Keenedy Bronw

Mr "xxxxxx" Sir i hope you are genuine person? am sorry for what you said because i dont need your money ok i dont understand what you are saying corncer fraudments or scammers. i think you are the one for this because you take me as your lawyer and you dont believe me when i advice you to do something, what kind of human being are you?

if you are in this country i crush you bad i show you the kind of lawyer i am ok I dont care about your age i respect your age before but now i understand you, ask about this country senegal you will hear or know about it so keep your money aside i am not foolish for money.

Your plan is to to take this young ladys money and run away? do you know many years it take me to be lawyer? you come to cheat a lady you know her condition is very bad You come and ask her late fathers documents to run away no it can never happen mr "xxxxxx".

I DONT HAVE CHANCE FOR THIS KIND OF WORK
Advertisement