Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279642 by soldierfortune Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:32 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Bridget Doudou, 25years old woman from the Cote d'Ivoire, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr .Boga Doudou) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.7 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Bridget is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Robert Collins) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Bridget would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €1.250 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Bank account holder: Camara Ousmane

Site: waydate
Username: bridgetdoudou
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-11-25 18:23:51

hello

How are you today i hope fine my name is Bridget I am a single girl looking for honest and nice person like you who can partner after reading your profile, i became interested in you, please i want you to send an email to my email address so that i will give you my pictures and tell you more about myself.

With new friend
Miss Bridget
Reply me on my email address ....... [email protected]

or you give me your email so that i will give you more of my pictures

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 09:48:51 +0000
Subject: AM SO PLEASED TO MEET YOU‏‏‏‏

Hello my dear good day,

How is your day over there in your country, i believe you had a nice day and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar my dear after seeing your profile i pick interest in you, i am from ivory coast but i live in Dakar i tell you love is something we both cannot see but we do feel it when it comes through I seek you dear to be my life partner I thank you for allowing me to express myself to you and i hope it will continue until we meet.

My name is Bridget Doudou i am 25 yrs old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ivory coast 175 cm tall, fair in complexion single, (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the political crisis that was still in my country I am the only daughter of Boga Doudou my late father was the formal minister before his death from the war/civil strive going on in my country which has not stop up till now and you know true love is healthy when you are your partner trust themselves

It was on one early morning Some rebels attacked my family killing my parent on a cold blood. So when i returned from my school, because i live in the school hostel i was told that my parent have been killed by some rebels and the have taken them to the mortuary then after the burial i manage to escaped to near by country Now am in Dakar Senegal where i am staying now in a church under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these messages to you I was doing my second year in nursing school before the incident occurred

Please my dear i have very important thing to tell you on my next mail is very important please. I would like to know more about you what you likes and dislikes your hobbies and what you are doing presently I will tell you more about myself and why i write to you in my next mail to you all the same time i included some of my photos to you so that you can view me am waiting for your reply have nice day

From your lovely one
Miss Bridget

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 11:25:49 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR I NEED YOUR HELP WITH LOVE AND TRUS‏T‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello my dear good day

Firstly I thank you for your response to my email which i send to you last time with my pictures. It pleases my mind just that after viewing your profile, I have been obliged to lay a more trust on you due to my situation here in the church camp in Dakar Senegal, Let me first of all reveal myself to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom that I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in spite of anything because I have this feeling that you are the right person for me.

ABOUT MY LIFE,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the church camp I am a single daughter of my mother I am 25 years old i grew up in ivory coast my country I was in University in my second year subject in Nursing before the political crisis in my country My father was killed along side with my mother by some rebels i lost most of my family members during the crisis, our house was burnt down, I lost all my important documents like / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my late father's second wife. She planned to take away all my late father's treasure and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father So, i decided to run away to anther African country so i run to where i am now presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the church here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better i believe that you are the right person.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$3, 700, 000.00) (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in one of the leading Banks in EUROPE with my name as the next of kin However I shall forward you the contact information of the bank in Europe and some documents for your confirmation in your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund As you will help me in an investment and i will like to complete my studies under you as i was in my 2nd year in the university when the crisis started

After the transaction you will arrange my trip with you there in your country for us to share this feelings face to face. and we will invest the fund me and you, or if you are not going to stay with me, it will be my pleasure to compensate you out of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In light of the above, I would appreciate an urgent message about the ability and willingness to handle this transaction relationships and sincerely.

Waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please keep it for yourself, please, I beg you not to disclose it to anyone until I come, once the fund has been transferred.

Please, if possible, try to call me with this number +221774003202 please, feel free to call me at any time, I'll tell you more about the fund. indeed, keep in mind that I quickly reveal life you with complete trust and confidence, because I intend to be with you, so I will continue my education, and to be happy as a person.

Although, please let this letter has touched your mind and have mercy on my situation, because I have no other option to get their freedom, except for your divine intervention, how did you come about the repetition of me. However, I have a feel that I hear from you, so I'll give you more details.

From your lovely one
Miss Bridget

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 19:33:07 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS THE BANK CONTRACT WRITE TO THEM TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION‏‏‏‏‏

Hello my dear good day

I thank you ones again. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you I know you are the man am going to spend the rest of my life with. I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information.

My love is for you and you alone, i will like you to call the Rev today and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me today I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country You will have 20% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 3.7 Million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

Secure Trust Banking Group Plc London
Email ... [email protected]
OR .... [email protected]
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Gary Anthony
Phone ............ +447596784866
Office Fax...... +447031918115
A / C NAME ...... Dr Boga Doudou
A / C NO; Dl-24668-7548
Next of kin; Miss Bridget B Doudou

Contact them now on how to transfer the 3.7million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have map out 20% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. like i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country Meanwhile i will still like you to call me with this telephone number +221774003202 because i really want to hear your voice. please try all your possible best to contact the bank OK so that i will know the next step to take OK my love i pray for God to use to bless me and deliver me out of my condition OK my darling i love you with all my heart OK i will hoping to read from you soon concerning the bank response to you OK have a prosperous day i remain your love for ever.

From your lovely one,
Miss Bridget

Received: from [41.82.55.30]
From: "securetrustcustomerserviec Bank" <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 10:29:58 +0100
Subject: SECURE TRUST BANK (STB )‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

SECURE TRUST BANKING PLC
One Arleston Way Solihull B90 4LH.
Email. [email protected]
Tel; +447596784866 , Fax, +447031918115
For Your Kind Attention

Mr. "xxxxxx"

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we received from you. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady, Miss Bridget Doudou (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposited with this bank, US$3,700,000.00 (Three Million seven hundred thousand thousand United States dollars). Late Dr. Boga Doudou is our late customer with substantial amount of money he deposited with us Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. with the following information below;

Account Name: Dr. Boga Doudou
Account NO: Dl-24668-7548
and Next of kin: Miss Bridget B Doudou

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer, on behalf of the next of kin.

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Boga Doudou Her decease father confirming his death.

3. A copy of statement of account issued to Dr. Boga Doudou by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of oath from Senegalese high court.

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Operational Director Mr.Gary Antony Jennison, through email...... [email protected]
for more directives/clarifications. We sincerely apologize for any for any inconveniences.

Regards yours sincerely
Mr. Garry Anthony Branch Manager,
Secure Trust Bank London
One Arleston Way Shirley Solihull
West Midlands B90 4LH
For more contact
Email. [email protected]
Or [email protected]

Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 09:27:47 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR CONTACT THIS LAWYER TODAY FOR THE DOCUMENTS‏‏‏‏‏

Hello my darling,

How are you doing this lovely day, i hope and believe my email meet you in good condition regard to your health of which is very important to me, i have been waiting to read from you, i will not forget to say thank you for all you have been doing to help me out from this suffering and pains here, most of all see that my late father fund comes to your care and your position.

My Darling, regarding the requests the Bank needs from us, like i told you earlier, i have with me here the Death certificate of my late father. i think these are the only documents which the Bank will be needing from us but since they need a power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal, like i told you i did inform the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this Lawyer below, he is a registered Lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Darling Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone him also immediately, when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from High court here in Senegal, and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer the money of my (Late) father's account in SECURE TRUST BANK LONDON to your account in Your country. His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Robert Collins
Email........([email protected])
Or............ ([email protected])
Gueule Tapee Rue 54 x 621 Dakar Senegal
Office tel / fax ... +221768429911

My Darling i will like you to contact him via Email and also call him on his phone number for the preparation of the power of attorney and Affidavit of oath since you will be the principal person to stand on my behalf, and some of your data would be required to appear in the said documents from the high court as required by the Bank.

Please inform me as soon as your in contact with the Lawyer and let me know if he agree to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and after which you will start all necessary preparations for me to leave this place and join you in your country. i will be waiting for you to call me with the Reverend father's phone OK, With all my heart i send you my regards and also wish you the very best of the day.Warmest kisses Your Love.

From your lovely one
Miss Bridget

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:56:12 +0000
Subject: Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

Sequel to your mail to my law firm here on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath on your name at the federal high court here. My law firm have also proceed with those documents at the high court here Senegal today.

Your partner, have pleaded with Mercy to my law firm for help, we also discussed about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf in order to transfer her late father fund in secure trust bank London to your account in your country. Prior to my enquirers, your partner have pass to my law firm her late father death certificate and the statement of account.

It's now remaining the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank transfer the fund to your account in your country on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my inquirers, it will cost the sum of €1,250 Euros.
Affidavit sworn Cost: €350 Euros ................. To be paid to the court.
Power of Attorney: €350 Euros ................... To be paid to the court.
Stamp Duty Cost: €250 Euros .................. To be paid to the court.
Notary and authentication Cost: €150 Euros .......... To be paid to the court.
Attorney Fee..........................................€150 Euros
Total cost €1,250 Euros

You are to transfer this money by today as i have already make an appointment with the federal high court to pick up the documents, Send the money through Money Gram Transfer or Western Union Money Transfer which is the best and fast means to send money in the modern world today. you send the money through this information below....

FIRST NAME...... COLLINS
SECOND NAME..... ROBERT
OFFICE ADDRESS .........751 x 61 Rue Fan Dakar Senegal
CITY................DAKAR
COUNTRY.............SENEGAL

Make sure you inform me immediately you transfer the money by today, so i can start the preparation of the documents (which will be ready by two working days) am waiting for your response.

Thanks for chosen us.
Yours sincerely in Service,,
Bar Dr.Robert Collins (Esq)
(Principal Partner )
House No. 9935 SCARE force 3 Dakar, Senegal.
Telephone: +221784234510

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 21:01:49 +0000
Subject: Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

Sequel to your mail to my law firm,my duty and obligation as your lawyer is to server my client better, i will stand for you and make sure the bank transfer the fund to your account in your country as soon i obtain those documents on your name at the federal high court Senegal here as the bank request from you.

Regard to your request for bank account information where you will send the money for the documents, send the money through my PA bank account number below...

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 007

Make the payment through this account number and sent me the payment slip immediately, i promise to server my client better.

Bar......

COMPENSATION:

Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 16:29:24 +0000
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello My Dear Friend,

I hope my email finds you well! Actually, it's has not been long, we stopped communicating but I have been praying and asking the Almighty God to keep my dream forward so that I can be able to surprise you because you tried to shown me care and concern but you did not believe me when I was in need of your assistance.

I was unable to realized the transaction with you based on the developments then, but, I thank the mighty God that all is well now. I am very happy to let you know that the European bank has released my inheritance fund amounted to the sum of (USD $3,700.000.00) to me through the assistance of a new partner from Ireland. I'm lucky enough of him because he is a kindhearted man for me and now he's my co-investor and Husband.Thanks for your kind past efforts for me!.

As a matter of facts, I wish to let you know that I am in Ireland now with my husband and we left in Senegal a Certified Bank Draft amounted to the sum of Two hundred and fifty thousand Dollars ($250,000.00 Dollars) for you as a mark of reward for the fact that you did not take advantage of me over my inheritance fund as I revealed everything about me to you when I was in a terrible situation over there in Senegal.

I have instructed Revered Father. David James, the priest in charge of Dominic Catholic Church in the refugee center at Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque once you contacted him both at his email address and phone line. So, you should feel free to contact him immediately with your current residential or office postal address where you would want him to post your cheque for your urgent collection and cash withdrawals over there in your country.

Here are his contact details:

Reverend: Father David James
Tel: + 221782909816
Email:... [email protected]

I feel this is the only way I could say thank you. Stay Bless and Good Bye!

Yours friend,

Miss. Bridget
Advertisement