Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#278583 by AlanJones Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:45 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999908887

I have deposited the check to the ATM OFFICE. All you have to do is to contact them at: ([email protected]) they will give you direction on how you will be receive your ATM card. My agreement with them is 6000USD daily until the whole of $2.9USD is withdraw end.

You are not expected to pay for the delivery fee or stamp duty fee or any certificate fee because all the fee is already Paid for you. The only fee you will send to them before the delivery is activation fee which i do not know the amount when you contact the ATM office, try to ask them how much is activation fee.

Email them with your full address, the contact person is Rev. Dr.James, tell +229-99908887

Thank you. Mrs. Grace Kalu

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#279408 by AlanJones Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:24 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +234881441236

Your Certified fund $2.9 converted to an ATM VISA CARD. And I
deposited in an ATM Office for delivery. Contact the office with your
home address and phone number for delivery. Email:
([email protected]) You can call immediately +234-881441236
Best regards.

Mrs. Grace

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.