The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#190962 by Bjorg G Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:07 pm
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Water marked photo.
Advertisement

#190974 by AlanJones Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:59 pm
He could be any US soldier. His picture will have been taken from a social networking profile - who he is is really irrelevant, what is important is that he is not the person you are communicating with if that is why you are posting it.

Please can you provide further details such as email addresses used and examples of the emails sent.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#191074 by Bjorg G Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 am
I have already been scammed by the persons who have used the identity of this soldier. I am embarresed to say that I have lost $ 4800 USD!!
I therefore have a lot of correspondence in form of emails between me and "The Leave Department" and and of the alias Brian Cherry.
Would you like me to send it all to you?
#194496 by Bjorg G Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:13 pm
I found the true identity of this man and I have filed a report at the IC3 on the scam. I have also told the the relevant US Army devision about it
#279359 by CazzaAB Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:14 pm
I have been chatting to "Brian Cherry" for 2 weeks now, he is apparently serving in Nigeria & is Texan, he has now requested "special leave" he then tells me he has to fund his flight home to the UK, he asked me to transfer £400 so he can book his flight & refund me when he arrives in the UK! I have googled his name and this site came up with the photo he sent me, I have reported him to IC3, I have since got an address to "send his Xmas card" after googling this it also came up as a scam address - APO 34 Barrack Way, Ipaja Cantonment, Lagos 23401, this has now been forwarded to IC3 too
I have not told "Brian" I am onto to him as yet but will be deleting him immediately
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS IMPOSTER
#279362 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:27 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

I am glad you were able to see it was a scam.

Military member do not pay for flights home, leave, phone privileges, internet and have access to their money.

Please do not inform him that you know he is a lying scammer. Make him wonder where he messed up.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#279380 by CazzaAB Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:23 pm
Good evening Byron
I have heard from "Brian" again this evening, he was once again asking why I'm not willing to help him, I told him straight I do not have the money, he then asked why don't I borrow it from my son or family! My response was "you have got a nerve asking me to do that"
I will keep you updated
#279382 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:24 pm
Please stop all contact with the scammer.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#279383 by CazzaAB Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:31 pm
I have now deleted/blocked the scammer

Thank you for providing such a good service to vulnerable people
#279384 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:34 pm
Please be aware that he may contact you again with a new fake name, stolen pictures and email address to attempt his scam again.

You can post all his email addresses here and phone numbers to help others avoid this scammer.

#279386 by CazzaAB Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:48 pm
Sadly I don't have an email address, here are the details I do have:

Phone number 07983 886021
Address supplied: APO 34 Barrack Way, Ipaja Cantonment, Lagos 23401
#279389 by HillBilly Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:25 pm
07983 886021

Information on phone number range +44 79838XXXXX
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Everything Everywhere Ltd (TM)

#299087 by BCscam Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:43 pm
It's a SCAM! I corresponded with Brian Cherry from Army in Nigeria, email [email protected] #used 234-414-1449. He used the photo above. He's good at it, delete immediately!
#299090 by malu53 Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:16 pm
profile on Skype and okc

Skype ID: briancherryy
Name: Brian Cherry

briancherryy
46 • Covent Garden, United Kingdom

My self-summary
I'm a cool headed guy, love hanging out with friends and family, love going to movies and camping, just ask if you ll like to know more.

Straight, Man, Single, 5’ 10”
White, Speaks English
Doesn’t do drugs

Looking for
single Women, located anywhere, ages 39‑75, for short & long term dating and New friends.