Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279183 by soldierfortune Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:35 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Desta Gondar Aaarabisk, 24 years old woman from the Sudan, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Gondar Aaarabisk) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.3 million US dollars) with the Scottish bank. Miss. Desta is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 25 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life. The bank was requesting her to send an original documents by a courier to Scotland. The costs of a courier was $296 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer to reverend father Maximino Tigo.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Site: romlove
Username: Cirolybaby
Name: Ciroly

Site: romlove
Date: Aug 5, 2015

Hello,

I am well pleased to contact you after viewing your profile i am interested in having communication with you as a genuine friend,please dear write me back using my e-mail address
([email protected]) so that i will tell you more about me i am waiting to hear from you soon. yours new friend Miss Desta.

([email protected])

Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 20:55:32 +0000
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Good day my dearest one,

Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, i appreciate that you brought out your precious time to write even if you have not seen me, i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love, I will really like to have a good friendship with you after reading your profile and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here after reading your profile.

My name is Miss. Desta Gondar Aaarabisk, I am single Age 24 ft 5/6 wt 59, an Ex Communication Student, I am a single girl never been married before, my father of blessed memory by name Late Dr. Gondar Aaarabisk who was the Group Executive Director of Finance with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan, He was assassinated along side with my beloved mother and my only brother, Our family house was burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militants came to our house and this sent me away to other country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of Catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life, i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells that you could be true to me. Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent. I have a substantial amount of $5.3 Million (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest to help me, I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this friendship and transaction sincerely,

Please,i have not told any one about the fund except you and reverend minister because his is very nice to me since i came to this refugee camp. If you want to call me through reverend father telephone number [221772818747 because here we are not allowed to have anything. please,feel free to call me, when you call,tell reverend father Maximino Tigo who is the reverend minister in charge of the church ( EGLISE CATHOLIQUE ST. JOHN) you want to speak with Miss Desta Gondar, He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

I am in female hostel room 20 block Q i will come and speak with you. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me. That you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me. I promise to love you the best i can. My dear , i need your information such as :

Your Full Names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......
Your present occupation: ................

To forward it to the bank for the transfer . In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the leading financial institution which the money was deposited . My dear, i have never told any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money and my life. I humbly waiting for your mail with your picture (s). Have a nice day and think about me, Kisses and hugs to you .

Thanks and God bless. Take Caress,
Yours
Desta

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 18:44:02 +0000
Subject: Write the bank immediately‏
My dearest i receive your massage and all content where noted, kindly fill the form below and use it to email the bank immediately for them to identify that you where appointed by me as my late father bank in United Kingdom where the total fund was deposited with my full names as the next of the kin advice me to look for a foreign partner i mean a trustee representative who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee statue here in Senegal, therefore fill form and use it to write to the bank for you to know the possibility to transfer the fund into your own account then from there you assist me to secure my traveling documents to enable me live here and join you over there in your country. I will be waiting to read the bank respond from you soon. Take good care of yourself for me and don't forget me anywhere you are now i mean when you are eating when you are drinking okay. Below is the letter you will write to the bank:

Name Of Bank: Mainland Bank Plc
E-mail Bank: ([email protected])
Tel.... +447031973494 +447031812639
Swift Code: MLBPLCLUK
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Mr. Gondar Aaarabisk
Nationality: SUDAN
Next of Kin: Desta Gondar Aaarabisk,
Amount deposited: $5.3M (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

Dear Sir,

I would like to state that my name is -------------- Address= -----------,
Nationality ------------------, phone------------------ I am the foreign beneficiary trustee to Miss Desta Gondar Aaarabisk ,I apply officially as it was directed by Desta in respect to her late father's deposit Late Dr. Gondar Aaarabisk in account Account Number: MLBUK723608902558/QN/72/A in your institution under your management .

Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your bank,May I pleased know what is required of me and from Miss Desta Gondar Aaarabisk, in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss Desta.

Let me know as soon as possible.
Respectfully summit.

Yours truly ---------------------

Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 10:19:15 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: OUR OFFICIAL RESPONSE

Mainland Bank Plc
24 Cree Church Las, Scotland
Capital Suare EC3A 5JX, UK Scotland
Phone: +447031973494 /Phone: +442031812639
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

APPLICATION FOR FUND TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS IN FAVOR OF MISS DESTA GONDAR AAARABISK.
Date: 24/11/2015:

Dear Sir/Madam, Mr. "xxxxxx",

As the director of Financing, investment banking and financial Subsidiaries Division of Mainland Bank of Scotland Plc. I wish to write you in respect to your mail which we have received. Actually, we have been told about you by the young lady Miss Desta Gondar Aaarabisk that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claims of her late father's fund deposited with our bank. Late Dr. Gondar Aaarabisk is our late customer with Account Number: MLBUK723608902558/QN/ 72/A, which contains substantial amount: ($5.3M).

Hence you have been appointed as the trustee to represent the next of Kin, this fund will be transferred to your nominated bank account through our bank to bank transfer swift, within 48 banking hours. However Sir, before we can transact any business with you regarding the transfer of this fund, we will like you to send to our bank these following Documents through (courier service) as listed below within 7 days at the receipt of this mail, to prove the legitimacy of the laid claim:

(1) Your are required to send a scan copy of your identity card or International Passport including your fax number (if any).

(2) Present a copy of late Dr. GONDAR AAARABISK'S certified death certificate. (Original copy)

(3) A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to DR. GONDAR AAARABISK by our bank. (Original copy)

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48 hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided.

Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US$5,300,000.00) into your account. We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and information are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individual or some other distant relations who might have had access to his privacy. We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Mr. Alex Robinson on phone; +447989172510 or +442031812639 more directives /clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Alex Robinson MBLINT'L
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept )...

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 16:09:56 +0000
Subject: I plead you to help me to send those documents to the bank head office

My dearest am the most happiest person here now in the camp after receive your massage together with a scan copy of your Passport i went to meet Reverend Maximino Tigo to help me as i don't have freedom of my own here he help me to scan your Passport which you send to me as am here with my late father death certificate and deposit certificate of the account the (Original copies) as the bank demand it from us and Reverend father went to courier service office here this afternoon to post the two documents along with your identify to the bank head office in United Kingdom to enable them verify the documents and effect the transfer to your account immediately as soon possible they receive those documents over there in United Kingdom behold the courier service is demanding the sum of (296 Dollars) before they will ship those documents to the bank office in United Kingdom and i don't have any money here with me i plead you to help me with all your heart to send the postage fee with the Reverend father information below so that he pick the money and go back to courier service office today and delivery those documents at the appointed time please consider my condition here and assist me remember that the bank is waiting to receive those documents from us am tired to stay here there is a lots of suffering i want to live here and join you over there in your country where i will have joy and happiness in my life immediately the transfer is done. According Reverend father is say that you should send the money through western union money transfer with the names below OK:

USE THIS INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE POSTAGE FEE.

Receivers names:.. Maximino Tigo
Country name:.. Senegal
City name:.. Dakar
Address:..131 De Ngor Dakar-Senegal
Question... Help
Answer... Me

I want you to understand that any amount you spend to help me by sending the original documents to the bank in United Kingdom you will take it back as soon as the bank effect the transfer into your account and i want you to bear it in mind that you are the one that will invest this fund in any profitable business of your own choice while you will help me to further my education there in your country immediately am there together with you because you are a man of vision,wisdom and understanding and from the deepest of my heart i promise to remain faithful to you all the days of my life immediately am together with you i can't wait to meet you in person and don't forget me anywhere you are now OK. I will be waiting to hear good news from you soon. Take my kiss

Yours
Desta.

Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 20:48:36 +0000
Subject: RE: Prove to me that you are not a joker okay.

My dearest after reading your massage i become upset and devastated here it seems that you are mocking my present situation here because i share my whole secret to you why? if you are for real and not a joker and you intention is not to hot an orphan like me feel free to call me with the Reverend father telephone number i want to speak with you first before i can send you a scan copy of those documents per your request i hope it is clear to you now. Stay bless and awaiting for your call.

COMPENSATION:

Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 09:27:55 +0000
Subject: I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred‏‏‏‏

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK I’m in United Kingdom for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts an attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Life Christian missionary who was helping me in Dakar by name Rev. Maximino Tigo whom use to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar and his email address is as follows

([email protected])

Ask him to send you a Master Card Compensation Fund of ($300,000.00 U S Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. you can build a small orphanage home and name it after my late father Dr Tarik Dakheel if you like. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Maximino Tigo and instruct him where to send you the master card. His Telephone number is +221772818747 I am very busy here in the island because of the investment projects which i and the new friend Mr. Kaito Haughton and Mr. George Hutchinston are having at hand. You might not hear from me for some time from now for security reasons

God bless you
Mrs. Desta.
Advertisement