Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279168 by soldierfortune Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:34 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Grace Moise Louis, 25 years old woman from the Congo, parents were killed by the political thugs who accused the father of a coup attempt. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Moise Louis) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.4 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Grace is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 15 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) James Samuel Peter) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Grace would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $285 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Bank account holder: James Samuel Peter

Site: waydate
Username: GRACEMOISE
Sex: woman

Contact also from same waydate profile with an email: <[email protected]>

Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 08:38:18 +0000
Subject: HOPING TO READ FROM YOU SOON

Hello My Dear one

Thank you for your answer, please do not be surprised or offended to receive this message from me, it's just that I was move to put simple trust on yo due to my situation here in the refugee camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I demand the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and that I am, I really like us to have a good relationship, despite anything (age, distance or color) because I have the feeling that you're not going to disappoint me,

I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, I became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life. My name is (Miss. Grace Moïse Louis) I am a girl of 25 years, I am single and never married, I'm from the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa, I am the only daughter (Late Dr. Moïse Louis). The deputy national security minister before his death, he was also managing director of the president (DIAMONDS GROUP COMPANY LTD) in Kinshasa, the capital of my country, and exports of diamonds, copper, water, coffee, cobalt, crude oil and many more, my father was killed along with my mother by some political thugs, who parades into our house and accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did). and was shot to death in cold blooded on that faithful day. The current President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo is Joseph Kabila Kabange.

My family escaped during the crisis and i could not be able to locate them till now and I lost all contact with them, luckily for me My father gave me a file containing some documents through our family lawyer before he diadem so I decided to run to the camp with the help of United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) in Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message, where I am presently seeking asylum as a Refugees here in the Republic of Senegal.

I would like to contact you personally for a long term relationship that can lead to a better place if we work well on it. On that file given to me by my father and our family lawyer. i found a will that says that my father deposited the sum of ($3.4 USD) (Three million four hundred thousand dollars) in a UK bank account London with my name as the next of kin to that money.

so I contacted the bank and there requested that i should appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee partner to help me transfer the money in your account due to my refugee status i could not be able to do the transaction myself and the law of this country does not allow refugees to do international transactions.

However, forward all necessary documents and contacts in the confirmation of your acceptance to assist me on this transfer. I also want you to send me your full contact i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through Dr. Joseph being our camp supervisor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line from 10 hours GMT to 16 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss Grace. +221764801900
it was his office computer that i use to write this massage to you i use to come to his office when he is less busy his e-mail address is ([email protected])

Note that I can only speak the English language, but if you write to me massages in your language, I will use the translator to read and answer your massage). please call or send me your information, such as.

Full Name ______________
Address ____________
Phone ___________
Occupation _____________
Country _____________
Age ________________

This information will be useful for me and for the bank as soon as I received your information, i will introduce the bank as my representative / partner, and also will help me in an investment, and would like to finish my academic studies, all under your care, as I was in my first year in college before the crisis began, that kept me homeless, orphaned of father and mother. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you there for us to invest the fund. and stay together, or if you don't want me to be in your house it will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital in real estate.

This is why i decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address confidential and only for purposes make sure you keep everything secret within you, and you do not like losing money deposited by governments or nongovernmental organizations and involve a third party in this issue. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In light of the above, appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please keep this only to your own behalf, please do not reveal it until I come over, once the funds have been transferred.

Yours sincerely,
Miss. Grace

Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 14:16:42 +0000
Subject: HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT YOU CAN MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BANK‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My dearest one

In the beginning, i actually was having fears of betrayal and how to get you convinced to believe me when the firm advices me to look for a foreign partner from your country since i am a refugee at the moment and the law of the country does not permit me to part-take in any international transaction until i secure all the necessary papers. I was also warned to be careful with the kind of person i connect through internet because most of the people are fake and can destroy my future if i don't prayer for God to guide me to select real person surprisingly your mail response came up and you sound as if you were reading my mind at the moment.

I really don't know how we can convince each other so that trust can be built between us, i am willing to be loyal to you because it takes one to know someone. I have gone through your mail content and discovered that you worth knowing more, i actually did not know how to make you believe me again, i was really touched by your mail and i am assuring you that you will never regret meeting me. I shall remain loyal to you and allow you direct me on what to do with this fund when i come over because of your vast experience and broad knowledge while i continue my education over there first. I spoke with the Doctor Joseph today again about you and he encouraged me to make sure that i give you details of the bank and about my late father 's deposit since my father used my name as his next of kin, i have also informed the the bank that you will contact them on my behalf so they accepted and said until they hear from you.

Therefore use this information which i felt you might need to contact them either by phone or e-mail to find out their procedures you shall met to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country without problems, the name of the bank, their contacts and my late father's deposit information are stated as bellow: The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC. 44
Telephone.: +447448926445
Office Fax 00448447745990:
Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Email address: [email protected]
Director foreign operations dept: Sir Stephen Hester

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Late. Dr. Moïse Louis
Nationality: Democratic Republic of Congo
Deposit security code: 6576434786
Next of kin : Miss. Grace Moïse Louis
Amount deposited: US$3.4. Million

Please make sure you did not miss-place any of this information so that they will not stand on the ground to deny you access to the deposit, please hurry up, i am eager to join you, am sick and tied of poor condition of living over here as a refugee camp this refugee camp is just like one living in the hell but since we come in contact i know that it will soon come to an end .

I'm not permit-ed to move freely over here because i have not gotten their contact stated above resident permit. I am trusting you based on your genuine promise that you won't betray yourself which you have taken me as part of you. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now until we secure the money because of my father's name that rings like a bell in the ears of people since after his tragic fall, it is not everybody that likes my family name therefore our issue must be kept secret and shouldn't be known by anyone again apart from you. Please keep this very transaction secret for now, i am sure that you are working alone with me because God is with us and one with God is with majority.

Keep me informed as you contact the bank firm on my behalf and please do not argue or stretch matters with them to avoid raising an eyebrow on my family name by any of the jealous staff or government authority, please everything calm and cool as you proceed, don't allow anything that can create awareness that I'm still alive to anyone because i am hiding my identity over here in this refugee camp except very few trusted ones that knows whom i am like the Dr. Joseph whom i gave you his telephone number +221764801900 here in this refugee camp call me by 2.p.m i will be waiting to hear your sweet voice.

Love & care from,

Miss. Grace.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 14:20:10 +0000
CC: "[email protected]" [email protected]>
Subject: HERE IS THE NOMINATION LETTER FROM MISS. GRACE MOISE LOUIS‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Attention; Sir
Mr. Stephen Hester
Director Foreign Operations
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON

My name is (Miss. Grace Moïse Louis) a daughter of one (Late Dr. Moïse Louis) your customer. I am presently in Dakar Senegal where I am staying as a refugee of which that i have told you time without number. I am the next of kin as the deposit certificate issue by the bank to my late father said Will, I have been in touch with you for sometime now and you directed me to get an nomination letter in appointing my a partner who will help me to fulfill my father's Will, in claiming the so said amount of $3.4 million us dollar deposited with your bank,

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Late. Dr. Moïse Louis
Nationality: Democratic Republic of Congo
Deposit security code: 6576434786
Next of kin : Miss. Grace Moïse Louis
Amount deposited: US$ 3.4. Million

His information
Name:................... "xxxxxx"
E-mail:................. "xxxxxx"
Phone:.................. "xxxxxx"
Address:................ "xxxxxx"

He want to find out the possibility of transfer the money into his account so that he will help me by investing the money on real estate at his country and i am planing to live with him to start my schooling over there as i told you before that he i am now is just like one living in the prison yard of which that you have premise assisting the hour have come that i needed your assist this week, I will appreciate you cooperation with him He is standing on my behalf.

thanks.

Miss. Grace

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 08:19:05 +0000 (GMT)
To: grace moise <[email protected]>,
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/PROCEDURE.

Telephone. +441315498888
Office Fax +448447745990
EMAIL: [email protected]
OUR REF: RBL/A/TR/345/CD/QI/LUK
From The Office Of: Mr. Philip Hampton
Director of Online Banking & Transfer Department
Date: 14 December, 2015.

Attention:

Mr. "xxxxxx"
Miss. Grace Moïse Louis

FOR YOUR NOTICE

RBS Bank Plc, London have acknowledged your contact information as the appointed representative and next beneficiary in line to receive the Three Million, Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollar (USD $3.4 Million) deposited in our bank by late Mr. Moïse Louis with Miss. Grace Moïse Louis as the next-of-kin to it.

Banking rule gives right and approves Miss. Grace Moïse Louis to inherits the said deposited fund with the next-of-kin position from the form completed by late Mr. Moïse Louis when the account was opened with us. The bank instructed her to appoint a representative to act as trustee and proxy for her, If she intends to reclaim the money now since her current status being a ward of the United Nations with refugee status restricts her from performing such transaction personally. Your response is not necessary at this moment but wait for 24 Hours And we will get back to you whit all we need for the fund to be transfers to you.

We anticipate your swift responds Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Annabell Scott
Senior Manager – FTA International
Director Of Online Banking And Transfer Dept. For:
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND Sir Philip Hampton
on ([email protected])
Phone: +447031924114

Yours Faithfully,
Sir Stephen Hester.
(For Accounts Dept)
([email protected])

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 08:35:04 +0000 (GMT)
To: grace moise <[email protected]>
Subject: SECURITY PROTOCOL.

Telephone. +441315498888
Office Fax +448447745990
Date: 15 December, 2015.

Attention:

Mr. "xxxxxx"
Miss. Grace Moïse Louis

With reference to the previous correspondence you received from RBS Bank Plc and authorization given to me by the bank's Chief Executive Officer (street), i hereby commence the said fund reclaiming process in your favour as the next beneficiary.

(1) A copy of an affidavit to be sworn by (Miss. Grace Moïse Louis) in a high or lower court declaring that her late father, Mr. Moïse Louis do not depose to a will during his life time and also attesting that she contently appointed you to represent her out of her free conscience is required on sending back the filled copy of Donor and Representative application and registration form back to me.

(2) You should present a copy of (Late Dr. Moïse Louis), death certificate, issued by a public/general hospital confirming his death.

(3) Present the last written Will of (Late Dr. Moïse Louis)

(4) Scan copy of your national identification or international passport/driving license

(5) You have to send your bank account information where the money well be transfer

Your swift response in fulfilling this guideline will be appreciated as we had earlier pledged to assist (Miss. Grace Moïse Louis) as soon as she appoint her representative.

NOTE: Please provide without an error you full name and your nominated bank account details where the fund will be transferred to you.

Mrs. Annabell Scott
on ([email protected])
Phone: +441315498888

Yours Faithfully,
Sir Stephen Hester.
(For Accounts Dept)
([email protected])

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 18:21:34 +0000
Subject: YOU ARE MY ONLY CHOICE AND HOPE‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Greetings My Dearest One,

My feelings have not been the same since i got to know you as more happiness have been added to the one i was having before. I am very happy to read a mail sent to me by the bank That the money will be transfer to you soon. How are you today? I hope fine. My dear i want to let you know that i so much be live in you in this transaction. My dear the bank also demanded an affidavit which i will swear, i do not have such affidavit with me, though that will not be much problem because i know affidavit does not costs much to get it from the court.

I have discussed with Dr. Joseph he accepted to lead me to the court to swear the affidavit but the problem is that i have no money to pay for the affidavit and also for transport to the court so dear please help me out by sending me $285 USA Dollars to help me get the affidavit. My dear i am also happy that things are happening in good way with the bank and i am hoping with every expectation that they will make the transfer as soon as we provide them with the affidavit.

My dear please send the money with the name of Dr. JOSEPH BASIL because i do not have valid passport to go and cash it. I always offer prayers to God for his blessings towards us so please i will be happy for us to work towards making things more faster so that we will not delay the bank since they have agreed to make the transfer soonest after we provide their request. Dear i am always praying and hoping for better things and may almighty God continue to guide and protect you for me.

Please help me out for the affidavit for us to send them all so that they will make the transfer soon. I am waiting to read from you. Please send me your full name i will need it to go to the court to swear the affidavit so that there will not be different information on the affidavit. My dear i am so happy for you and i want you to know also that your thought is always on my mind now as i hope for better news from you when writing next. May almighty God guide and protect you for me always and wishing you a nice and peaceful day. my dear please try and fill you own form my dear please refuge camp is very big place your can not know every body that is there. With much happiness and affection from yours Grace. The information to send me the money for affidavit through western union

Receiver's Name: JOSEPH BASIL
Phone : +221773466838
Address: Rue 25 Resist, Grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal.
Passport: 1847200500769
street, post code: BP 2383
Dakar-Senegal post code: 12500
City: DAKAR
Amount: $285 USA Dollars

Do your best as i will be hoping on that very good day that i will come to your country just to hold you at my arms to tell you that i love you dear. You should never tell any one that such amount is coming into your account so that people will not come after us when the bank transfer my late father's deposit to your care. i know that everything concerning this transfer will be over before this week.

Best regard
love and kisses
Miss. Grace

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 09:01:34 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Director Of Online Banking And Transfer

Telephone. +441315498888
Office Fax +448447745990

Date: 16 December, 2015.

Attention:

Mr. "xxxxxx"

In view of your e-mail inquiry. I wish to bring to your knowledge that there are rules guarding transfer transactions in Royal Bank of Scotland Plc and in British as well. The chief executives of Royal Bank is essentially supported by law and culture of some of the very tools that other depend on to protect our clients fund in our banks. However, The financial crisis that encircle the system of bureaucracy in the whole world motivates our banking system to be more concerns in tightening the security of our banks.

We are very concerned on the free, smooth & successful completion of money transfer. To achieve our aim on security matter in our banking system, we deemed it expedient to demand the following
documents/information's from you as the representative of (Miss. Grace Moïse Louis) the next of kin to (Late. Dr. Moïse Louis) that is presently in the refugee camp of Senegal Dakar.

1. You should present a copy of (Late. Moïse Louis) death certificate issued by a public / General hospital confirming his death. (WE HAVE RECEIVED AND CONFIRM CORRECT)

2. Present the last written WILL of (Late. Dr. Moïse Louis) . (WE HAVE RECEIVED AND CONFIRM CORRECT)

3. Present a sworn affidavit of oat/support from the high court of Senegal. (STILL FOUND MISSING)

4. Scan copy of your national identification or international passport. ( WE HAVE RECEIVED AND CONFIRM CORRECT )

5. Your bank account information's. (WE HAVE RECEIVED AND CONFIRM CORRECT)

We the members of this bank has made clearing to you that without those missing documents the transfer will not hold until all the missing documents are send to this noble law firm, Once again that a cent dollar will not be remove from this deposit until those missing documents are send to this office. Mind that without those documents the claims will not hold.

Since you can not fly to Senegal Dakar been advised that you contact your partner in the refugee camp to look for Senegalese based lawyer to obtain those documents from the federal high court of Senegal and send to us to that we can effect and complete the transfer within three banking days. If you have check yourself that you are sure of send those documents to this office kindling inform us so that the files for the transfer will be close by us immediately.

We hereby advised that you should adhere to our giving instruction by providing the affidavit of oath support as was stipulated in our previous message before transferring the fund into your nominated bank account. which will lasted for 3 working days.

NOTE: Please provide without an error you full name and your nominated bank account details where the fund will be transferred to you.

Mrs. Annabell Scott.
on ([email protected])
Phone : +441315498888
Yours Faithfully,
Sir Stephen Hester.
(For Accounts Dept)
([email protected])

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 06:51:36 +0000
Subject: Please Make Contact With The Lawyer Today.‏

Hello My Dear,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply, i really respect your sincerity towards helping me out from this situation, i ask Dr. Joseph him give the contact of the lawyer I'm obliged to open up to you and tell you everything about my life because of the trust that i have for you and i strongly believe that you will never betray me nor forsake me to die in this situation. my dear i told you before that Dr. Joseph is the one of the supervisor in this refugee camp he is the one that want to help me to the lawyer in the federal high court of Senegal to get the documents

Like i told you, here is the lawyer that can do the affidavit of oath from Senegalese lawyer. Please try and make contact with the lawyer and tell him to prepare a affidavit of oath in your name to enable you transfer some money from London bank to your account in your country. His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) James Samuel peter
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Favour Oil Law Firm & Associates
1040 Rue Amadou Assane Ndoye
E Mousse Diop BP 11443 Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221705107910
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Thank you so much for your kind understanding as i wait for your prompt reply after contacting the lawyer today.

Yours Love.
Miss Grace.

Dr. Joseph Basil

CC: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 08:55:24 +0000
Subject: LEGAL ACCEPTANCE.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

FAVOUR OIL LAW FIRM & ASSOCIES
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATE
Tel/Fax: +221705107910
19/12/2015
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

ATTENTION :

Mr. "xxxxxx"
Miss. Grace Moise Louis

In compliance with the content of my email, I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the You are to send the ($285.00 USA dollars) with the name of this noble law firm (James Samuel peter) Send or call my office for the information as soon as you send the money to enable me to go and get the money out from the western union money transfer office and to start the completion of those document's as you requested which will only be ready by next tomorrow morning when once this government levy are cleared at the Federal inland revenue office here in Senegal today.

Use this information and send the government levy's:

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
The name/address for payment is:
$285.00 USA dollars Needed Now
Name: (James Samuel peter )
Address: E Mousse Diop BP 11443 Dakar Senegal
Passport: 1446800500318
street, post code: BP 1684
Dakar-Senegal post code: 12500
City: DAKAR

Send the transfer information as soon as you send the government levy to enable me to go for the collection of the money from any of western union local office. The attachment files my office identity card scan and my law school certificate copy, do not fail to contact me for more clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail if needed.

Thanks.
Faithfully yours Principal Partner:
Barrister (dr) James Samuel
E Mousse Diop BP 11443
Dakar Senegal

CC: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 23:20:36 +0000
Subject: Barrister (dr) James Samuel

FAVOUR OIL LAW FIRM & ASSOCIES
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATE
Tel/Fax: +221705107910
19/12/2015
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

ATTENTION :
Mr. "xxxxxx"

This is to inform you that you can us account Below is the account information that your are going to use in sending the money in my name to deposit the money after that try to call me and also send to me the deposit slip which he used in depositing the money. Here is the account information’s:

NAME OF THE BANK, BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS: Immeuble Elan-Route de NGOR, Zone 12 quartier des Almadies-Dakar
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER: James Samuel peter
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02757250001
SWIFT CODE AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN: SN08
CODE GUICHET: 01004
CLE RIB: 22

Remember earliest your compliance to this question will save us a lot of time, thank you and your kind understanding will help us work with you.

Thanks.
Faithfully yours Principal Partner:
Barrister (dr) James Samuel
Advertisement