Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#279086 by DoNutLikeScams Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:22 pm
Scammer advertises white pomeranian teacup puppies on classified sites and oodle.com

Scammer says to text a Maryland number 240-391-3206 - but it is an internet number registered by http://www.bandwidth.com

Scammer uses email address: [email protected]

Scammer has website: http://www.beupompups.com

Website created Nov 12, 2015 by Fon Amih using [email protected]

Likely fake name: Yuwathilda Chinbut, 86 Boonsiri Apt Room 504, Bangkok, Thailand

Post by Mike Wilson (moderator) indicates scammer is from Cameroon

-Mike
Advertisement

#279089 by Mike Wilson Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:08 pm
www.beupompups.com
Email ( [email protected] )
call or Text to TEL # (240)391-3206

Domain Name: BEUPOMPUPS.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS3002.MOCHAHOST.COM
Name Server: NS4002.MOCHAHOST.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 13-nov-2015
Creation Date: 12-nov-2015
Expiration Date: 12-nov-2016

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#279090 by Mike Wilson Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:16 pm
Hello DoNutLikeScams,
If you have any email from this scam please post them here on the forum. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#279091 by DoNutLikeScams Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:25 pm
Scammer's first email:

Hi,

I am happy to know that you are interested in providing a home for our Pomeranian Puppies We have a litter of 6 puppies out of which we sold two recently and have Four of them available right now. You can see them again by visiting our website

We currently have 4 puppies left. Two males and Two Females. The males are (Mali and Eddie) and the females are (Cutie and Lisa). And they are all 12 weeks Old.

I hope I just gave you at least and idea of each puppy and hopefully this can help you in making the choice that suits you best.

Our puppies have had their first Series of DHPP (vaccines for distemper, adenovirus [hepatitis],parainfluenza, and parvovirus) and Rabies..

Our puppies will come with all medical records.and, registration papers up to date

You can buy a puppy at $200 regardless the sex whether male or female price doesn't change. Shipping is available Within USA and Canada.

Also We have had individuals to fly in from other countries to pick up a puppy. Shipping has been running approximately $150 for shipping within USA

Most of the time we use high grade Airlines as they have provided us with quality service. We can arrange for a home delivery if you can ot pick up from your closest airport.

If you wish to buy a puppy-- then the first thing to do is to email me with the answers to the following questions because it is very important to us ;

1 - HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU SPEND AT HOME?
2 - HAVE YOU EVER OWNED A DOG BEFORE?
3 - ARE YOU AWARE OF THE LOVE AND ATTENTION THAT THESE CREATURES REQUIRE?
4 - WHICH OF THE PUPPY OR PUPPIES DO YOU WANT TO BUY?
5 - WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU LOCATED? CITY AND STATE??
6 - WHAT IS YOUR PHONE NUMBER? SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU OR TEXT??

To conclude,

- Cost for one puppy Plus Shipping: $350
- Cost and shipping for more than 1 or 2 puppies will be arranged between buyer and seller.

Attached to this mail are pics of the puppies.

Kindly get back so we can proceed!

Thanks

Thank you for posting this email Mike W
#279094 by Mike Wilson Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:36 pm
Hi,
Thsee pet scammers are lazy and often copy the scripts and website templates because they are unable to create believable content on their own.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#279102 by Mike Wilson Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:50 pm
The fake sit builder probably used false information when registering the gmail account. I would take a law enforcement investigation to track him down.

The best that we can do is post his fake websites and hopefully disrupt his operation.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#280497 by Robingentry.emu Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:01 pm
Here is another one. The price for a teacup Pom is unbelievably low to lure you in. The web sight is http://www.stunningpups.com
The domain was registered in late Sept 2015. There are plenty of grammar issues, but not enough to warn off the unsuspecting. In fact, were it not for my daughter, I would have lost $660.00. We got to give our kids credit, they are very savvy with the Internet. Anyway, the web site has no address and the phone is registered in Florida. Unlisted of course. 727-317-1324. They want the payment via money gram. That's like sending cash to someone you don't know. The address for the money gram is Donald Garvin, 1212 S East Ave, Baltimore 21224. It comes up as a vacant alley between 1210 and 1214 on google street view and is in an inner city neighborhood. They have a UK Facebook page with the same Pom pups called stunningpoms. Beware.
#280500 by Mike Wilson Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:38 pm
Hello Robingentry.emu

I am happy to hear that you discovered the scam before sending any money to this criminal. Please post the first email that you received in this scam and the email asking for the payment. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#280569 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:56 am
The writing on the website is obviously African, and the contact page doesn't state where they're located.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10