Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279048 by soldierfortune Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:44 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Grace Dokie, 25 years old woman from the Liberia, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Tolbert Dokie) had been a substantial bank deposit ($9.4 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Grace is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Mark Philips) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Grace would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.60 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Bank account holder: Lorenz Robert

Site: waydate
Username: gracekbaby
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-08-22 17:28:35

Hello

Hi My name is miss Grace,i saw your profile today at http://www.letsfreedate.com and became interested in you i will like to be your friend, I will send you my photo and other details for a start. CONTACT ME with my email ([email protected]) I am waiting for your reply in my yahoo box not in the site. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters Allot in life) i waiting for your respond;

[email protected]

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 10:59:06 +0000
Subject: My Dear One,

My Dear One,

Nice to hear from you online .How are you today? l hope fine. Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal My name is Miss Grace Dokie, I am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, l am from Liberia and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father Dr Tolbert Dokie was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start. Due to this all the members of my family were Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set a blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest. Yours Forever as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War. That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.

Miss Grace

Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 13:46:46 +0000
Subject: With love and trust i have to tell you this‏

Hi Love,

I am happy i have found someone who is ready to share my pains and give me a shoulder to lean on. How is your day? hope all is fine.mine is not too OK in the orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal. In this orphanage home we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev.Collins Benjamin who is the pastor of the (Catholic Orphanage home) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for male the other for female. The Pastors Tel number is +221772492658 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As an orphan here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is ($9.4M (Nine Million Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the Orphanage home here the only person that knows about it is the Rev rend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and Hardworking My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 07:04:15 +0000
Subject: Please my love contact the bank for the transfer.‏‏‏

Hello my dear

Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to see you face to face, Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. You can call the Reverend around 14:00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call. I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting Miss Grace Dokie to transfer my (9.4 million) dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows, Here is the contact information of the bank are as follows.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Transfer Manager.Mr Ross Mc Ewan.
Tel ...... +447011139313
Fax. ..... +447224512314
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT INFORMATION OF DEPOSITOR

cod........................IDBS/457/#/SFC/2000
Series.......................IDBS/733GZA
Name of Depositor.........DR. TOLBERT DOKIE
Nationality: LIBERIA
Exco A/c No. RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A
Next of kin: MISS GRACE DOKIE
Amount Deposit $9 .4 Million US Dollars.

Contact them now on how to transfer the (9.4 million) dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank!.

Yours forever in love,
Miss Grace Dokie

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.116.21]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 06:03:41 -0500
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, TRANSFER SERVICE / ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

and

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 11:01:44 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, TRANSFER SERVICE / ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

HEAD OFFICE: 9,HIGH ST, PERTH PERTHSHIRE PH1 5JS SCOTLAND.
OUR REF…DB./S.4/GPL
LONDON BRANCH PHONE NUMBER: +447011139313
EMAIL: [email protected]
[email protected]
DATE: DECEMBER,14/12/2015
TIME: 11:00 AM.
WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

ATTENTION SIR!

I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY THE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER TO WRITE YOU IN RESPECT TO YOUNG LADY THAT SHE WISHES YOU TO BE HER TRUSTEE/ REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE CLAIM OF HER LATE FATHER'S (DR TOLBERT DOKIE) DEPOSITED WITH OUR BANK. HER LATE FATHER OUR LATE CUSTOMER WITH SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF DEPOSITED WITH US (USD$9.4 MILLION) NINE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND USA DOLLARS)

REFERENCE TO YOUR REQUEST FOR THE RELEASE OF DR TOLBERT DOKIE DEPOSITED FUND WILLED TO MISS GRACE DOKIE PRESENTLY IN DAKAR-SENEGAL. WE HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL INQUIRY IN RESPECT TO THE SAID INHERITED FUND DEPOSITED IN OUR ESCROW ACCOUNT. ITS CONFIRMED THAT THE ACCOUNT NUMBER RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A PROVIDED IS WELL CORRECT.

BE INFORMED THAT YOUR FORMAL INQUIRY HAS BEEN NOTED AND FORWARDED TO THE TRANSFER UNIT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PROVES CONFIRMING THE TRUE DEATH OF THE DEPOSITOR AND THE LEGALITY OF YOUR CLAIMS FROM THE SIDE OF THE NEXT OF KIN GRACE DOKIE TO ENABLE US PROCESS THE RELEASE ORDER, YOU SHOULD PRESENT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS VIA REGULAR MAILS FOR THE CONTENTS TO BE VIEWED PROPERLY.

1) YOU SHOULD PRESENT AN AUTHORITY LETTER (POWER OF ATTORNEY ) DULY PREPARED AND SIGNED BY A SENEGALESE BASED LAWYER AS YOUR WITNESS, MANDATING YOU TO MAKE THIS CLAIMS AND TRANSFER ON MISS GRACE DOKIE BEHALF.

2) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS AND FACTS. FROM A SENEGALESE LAWYER

3) YOU SHOULD PRESENT A COPY OF DR TOLBERT DOKIE DEATH CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY A PUBLIC/GENERAL HOSPITAL CONFIRMING HIS DEATH.

4) YOU SHOULD PRESENT THE LAST BANK STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT ISSUED TO DR TOLBERT DOKIE BY OUR BANK.

5) A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD.

ON RECEIPTS OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS/INFORMATION'S, WE SHALL VERIFY THEM AND AS SOON AS WE ARE SATISFIED, WE SHALL PROCESS YOUR CLAIM AND AFFECT THE TRANSFER. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, AND WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES.

NOTE THAT THE ABOVE ARE COMPULSORY, AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST AND THE NEXT OF KIN AFTER THE CLAIMS. AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED ITEMS MUST BE PRESENTED .AND YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THE SAID DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH THE FALLOWING.

THESE SHALL ALSO ENSURE A SMOOTH, QUICK AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND WILL BE MADE. WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES. WE ANTICIPATE YOUR SWIFT RESPONDS.

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,

MR ROSS MCEWAN.
(MANAGING DIRECTOR)

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 15:50:24 +0000
Subject: Darling contact this lawyer for the documents‏‏.

My lovely sweetheart,

It's lovely writing to you again.How are you? I so much believe that you are doing well. I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.God bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture.I am in love with you. I love you so much, my sweet darling. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. The only problem we have now is the power of attorney and affidavit of oat which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal.

After going through the bank's mail i discussed it with the reverend father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Mark Philips. I want you to contact Him telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oat that will enable you transfer my 9.4 million USA dollars from Royal Bank of Scotland, to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. Presently i have my late father's death certificate with me here which i have sent to the lawyer to enable him prepare the other two documents. His contact information are as follows:

Barrister Mark Philips
Phone no: +221776156771
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

You are my darling sweetheart, i love you so much.Lots of love and sweet regards. i miss you so much.please keep praying for me, i love you with all my heart and soul.

Yours darling,

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 08:53:06 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: FROM BARRISTER MARK PHILIPS. YOUR URGENT RESPONDS

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
No.107 Apple Avenue.
Dakar-Senegal
Tel: +221776156771
Emails: [email protected]

Dear Mr, "xxxxxx"

I have spoken with the authorities involved and the chief judge of the country who will sign and make it authentic for it to be an authorization letter (power of attorney) that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Royal bank of Scotland to your account in your country or elsewhere.

From my inquiries it will cost the sum of 510dollars for authentication of the (power of attorney) at the high court before it becomes valid and 280 dollars for notary stamping at the notary public. The (affidavit of Oat) will cost 480 dollars from the high court here, My legal processing fee of 330 dollars, total is (1,600.dollars). send these money to me through Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Grams

INFORMATION BELOW

Name.... Mark Philips,
Country...Senegal,
City......Dakar,
ADDRESS...107 Apple Avenue,
Telephone... +221776156771

To speed the process you are to send these money to me through Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Grams with my name (which is the fastest way of sending money) to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary public respectively. You are to send a total amount of (1,600.dollars) With my name.

Send or call me for the information as soon as you send the money to enable me to collect the money from Western Union Money transfer Local Office here.

Yours Sincerely in service,
Bar. Mark Philips.(ESQ)
(Principal Partner)

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 13:53:06 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: FROM BARRISTER MARK PHILIPS...

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
No.107 Apple Avenue.
Dakar-Senegal
Emails:[email protected]

ATTENTION SIR,

I HAVE REALIZE THAT YOUR COUNTRY IS SENDING MONEY THROUGH WESTERN AND MONEY GRAM, SO I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO AND SEND THE MONEY THOUGH WESTERN OR MONEY GRAM SO THAT I CAN RECEIVE IT VERY FAST IN OTHER TO GET THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE HIGH COURT. SO USE THE INFORMATION BELOW AND GO TO ANY NEAREST WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AND SEND THE MONEY. WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE. HERE IS THE INFORMATION,

Name.... Mark Philips,
Country...Senegal,
City......Dakar,
ADDRESS...107 Apple Avenue,
Telephone... +221776156771

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 22:32:39 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: FROM BARRISTER MARK PHILIPS...

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
No.107 Apple Avenue.
Dakar-Senegal
Emails:[email protected]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

ATTN MR. "xxxxxx",

ONCE AGAIN WARMLY ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL REGARDING YOUR REQUEST FROM ME, SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE USE OF THIS ACCOUNT AND SEND THE MONEY AND AN SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TRY TO INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY AND AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT, SCAN AND SEND ME THE RECEIPT COPY FOR CONFIRMATION. HERE IS THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION,

ACCOUNT NAME ............... LORENZ ROBERT
BANK NAME .................. BANK OF AFRICA --- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER.............. 0 4 5 1 8 6 6 0 0 0 5
SWIFT CODE ................. AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE .................. SN100
CODE AGENCE ................ 01018
IBAN ....................... SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 6600 0550
CIE RIB ..................... 71
BANK ADDRESS .......... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD

THANKS.YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
HON. BARRISTER MARK PHILLIPS ESQ
Advertisement