Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279044 by soldierfortune Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:37 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Kamila Abdulrahman, 24 years old woman from the Libya, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Abdulrahman Hussein) had been a substantial bank deposit ($7.3 million US dollars) with the Scottish bank. Miss. Kamila is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 37 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Edaly Gassama) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Kamila would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.000 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Bank account holder: Cax Edmmod

Site: twoofaces
Username: Kamila

At least one photo (probably more) stolen photos of Yasmine Tazi, who is the Moroccan Singer.

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 13:38:01 +0000
Subject: THANK YOU MY DEAR THIS IS MY TRUE LIFE STORY HONEST AND LOVE

Dearest One,

Thanks for your Immediate response from TwooFace. hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is (Kamila Abdulrahman). I am from Libya Tripoli in North African. 24 years old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me. What i see in people are their Personality and Character. I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you immediately going through your profile which i was well satisfied with.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country. My Father (Dr. Abdulrahman Hussein was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF Abdul & SONS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY (Tripoli), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him with my mother, together with My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, I'm doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to follow west African country (SENEGAL) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''. I decided to contact you, due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. It's just like one staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev. Frank Sambaya who is the pastor of the (United Church of Christ, Dakar Branch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.3M (Seven Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

The Pastors Tel. number is +221709351306 OR +221709351306 If you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against their law. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working. I love English language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but i speak English very well.

However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment. Thanks & God bless you, looking forward to your urgent and earliest response and have a pleasant day.

Yours In Love
Kamila

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:25:22 +0000
Subject: Darling, Please Contact The Bank Immediately For More Information

Dearest One.

I received your email with thanks. Thank you also for your acceptance to assist me to get the money my late father deposited with STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C LONDON in their suspense account. I contacted you to be my Guardian/Foreign Partner so that you will look after me and help to look for a better investment, so that I can invest wisely when the money transferred to you.

Everything I told you about this money is real and legal. I have suffered a lot since my father died. I don't have any body to look after me, but I have some hopeless ones who want to kill me too and have the money to enrich themselves. That is why I don't want to have the money invested in my country Libya and that's why I ran away from there.

Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information ,i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Reverend and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend around 13 GMT.1 o'clock my time i will be there waiting your urgent call and ask him the best time to call me.

Notice: Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I contacted you to please do this following thing for me, to help and make sure that this money will be smoothly transferred into your account, you will also help to source for a nice investment where you will invest and manage the money for me. You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies. I will give you the 18% of the total money and 30% for me, while 7% for any inevitable expenses that will be make on process to transfer this fund and the rest will be in invest and manage by you into any profitable/lucrative business of your choice that will benefit us in future.

Bear in mind that TRUST is the key to achieve success in every business, so with TRUST we are going to achieve this opportunity giving to us. that's why I trusted you after going through your profile and you sound so matured and integrity. I am so much more than happy, and I have every confidence and trust with you in this business transaction which we will carried out on a good faith.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim,this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows.

BANK NAME......STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Telephone.: +447031839260 // +44 01312252552
Fax No.......+447005931322
[email protected]

The name of the transfer officer is Sir MARK THOMPSON.
Standard Life Bank PLC Registered in Scotland No.(SC286832)
Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH.

Dear Sir MARK THOMPSON,

My name is Mr......It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Kamila Abdulrahman. whose father’s name is late Dr. Abdulrahman Hussein and that the father has an Account Number::::::::::(BLB10875149/QB/91/A) in your Bank. Miss Kamila Abdulrahman in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at Amount 7.3 Million US $ which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Kamila Abdulrahman that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

Kamila

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.83.1.42]
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 03:40:37 -0500
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: SLB BANKING SERVICE

STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND P L C.
Telephone.: +447031839260 // +4401312252552
Fax No....... +447005931322
Standard Life Bank P L C Registered in Scotland No.(SC286832)
Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH

For Your Kind Attention Sir "xxxxxx"

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your inform from your partner's mail which we received in our Bank. Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Kamila Abdulrahman as (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Late (Dr Abdulrahman Hussein) from Libya Tripoli in North African. is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us, $7.3 M Dollars. (Seven million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must been dossed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the young lady is presently in Senegal)

death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

A Certificate Deposit issued to him by our bank.

Note: The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that as smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. (We promise to give our customers the best of our services.)

Should you have any question (s, please contact our Foreign Operational Director,

Sir, MARK THOMPSON, through his email address ([email protected])
Via Phone for more directives/clarifications.
Telephone.: +447031839260

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 11:13:34 +0000
Subject: MY LOVE, PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THOSE DOCUMENTS.

My Dearest love, I hope you are fine? And i want to thank you for all your love and efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have with me here My Late Father's statement of account I thought it's the only thing the Bank will need from us but since they need the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

The Reverend Father gave me the contact of this Lawyer below, according to the Reverend Father he is a Registered Lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a Registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today, because according to what the Bank requested, the documents which is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath will bear your name. And when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in (STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C) to your account in your country. His contact information are as follows,

BARRISTER EDALY GASSAMA, LEGACY CHAMBERS.
SENIOR ADVOCATE.
Barrister Edaly Gassama,
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Office Telephone.. +221783031765
+221707332523
Email address.... ([email protected])
Address..........Rue 17/19 Yoff-Parcelless

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to join you over to your country.

Yours forever
Kamila

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 08:47:35 +0000
Subject: MY FINDING FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL

REPRESENTING PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES IN FINANCIAL MATTERS.
Rue 17/19 Yoff-Parcelless Senegal Dakar
Tel.... +221707332523
Email address.... [email protected]

ATTENTION
MY CLIENT
Mr. "xxxxxx",

Sequel to the mail which i have received from you today, on how to prepare a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath for you and your partner, i have received your full contact details as you earlier send from you in my Law Chamber, as you will like it to appear on the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath.

Prior to my inquiries, I was made to understand that there are four documents required by them before the Transfer of the money into your account.

1. A Copy of Death Certificate of her Late Father.

2. A Copy Of Last Statement Of Account Of Late her father, Which Is With Her Already ).

3. The Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your Partner,

In view of above and from my inquiries from the federal high court here For the cost of the documents.

Bellow Are The Cost Prize List Of Your Required Documents:

1: The authentication of the Power of Attorney, It will cost the sum of (450 Dollars)

2: For swearing of the Affidavit of Oath at the federal high court here (200 Dollars) before it becomes valid

3: For notary stamping at the notary office,....(200 Dollars) (before it will go out from Senegal here)

4: my Consultation And legal Processing Fee of...... (150 Dollars)

Total Charge To Be sent Is (1000 Dollars) to get everything done.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, OR MONEY GRAM WITH MY NAME .

Receiver name ........... Edaly Gassama.
Dakar Senegal

HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD FORWARD DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL BOX THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OVER HERE AS SOON AS YOU TRANSFERRED/SENT THE (1000 Dollars) BY THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT/ MONEY GRAM AGENT

1) The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
2) The Name Of The sender.

Note: We Collect Payment Before Rendering Services To Our Client According To The Law Of Our Senegalese Barristers Association Constitution Code Order Of (Code 11 Of 1989) Demands.

Above All, As Soon As This Legal Charge Is Paid, Your Kind Services Will Be Rendered To You On/ Before Two Working Days That Is Within The Next 48Hours.

BARRISTER EDALY GASSAMA, LEGACY CHAMBERS.
SENIOR ADVOCATE.
Barrister Edaly Gassama,
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Office Telephone.. +221783031765
Email address.... ([email protected])

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 09:29:26 +0000
Subject: LEGAL FIRM OF BARRISTER EDALY GASSAMA

ATTENTION

Mr, "xxxxxx" how are you doing i guess you are great? I hereby to provide your satisfy request my legal fee is not huge of due to in demand of the federation revenue. Mr "xxxxxx" as a legal practitioner i am entitle to commission or consultation fee it a culture ACCOUNT DETAILS

BANK NAME....... ........BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL BANK
ADDRESS............4, AV .LEOPOLD SEDAR SENGHOR DAKAR SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NAME............ CAX EDMMOD
A/C NO. ............... 005001330002
SWIFT CODE..............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE...............SN100
CODE GUICHET............01022
RIB.....................27
IBAN...............SN08
SN10 0010 2200 5001 3300 0227

Thanks your principal of legal affair

Barr. Edaly Gassama
Advertisement