Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279035 by AlanJones Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:45 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14702321923

ATTENTION

YOUR ATM CARD HAS ARRIVED JF KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT SUCCESSFULLY? I AM DIPLOMAT MR. BENSON GODWIN AS about my successful arrival in JFK International Airport new York city united state of America?
with your ATM VISA CARD worth $8.5million USA dollars which I have been instructed by UPS DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY to be delivered to you.

The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug, I have presented the papers and handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the CUSTOM CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE which is unknown to our company UPS, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery certificate so that I can clear your parcel immediately and make my delivery successful. I try to reason with them and they stated the atm delivery certificate is compulsory that we most obtain it before they can permit me to be on your home address and i have just spoken with the director of Ups Company an hours ago,

he told me it will cost you just $110 Dollars only to get the certificate from the federal custom office Benin republic the certificate will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the atm and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world. As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Austria. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your atm bank were you will with draw your first payment from the card successfully with these papers. I have one more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver,

You can direct the certificate fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UPS COURIER COMPANY as they will get the certificate here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC MR. BENSON GODWIN Here is my cell phone to contact me. 470 232 1923 or you can as well email with this email address ([email protected])

HERE IS OUR CASHIER PAYMENT INFORMATION WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

Receiver=========JEFFREY OKO
Country=========BENIN REPUBLIC
City=========COTONOU
Amount=========$110US Dollars
Text Question=========NEEDED
Answer: =========URGENT
SENDER NAME=========
MTCN=========

after sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Republic UPS COURIER COMPANY email me the payment information such as mtcn
number also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the CERTIFICATE obtain and Fax it to me one hand so I can make my next step to your address today.

(Here Is Your ATM CARD Unlocking CODE
(AWB33XZS)

Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and hot
Email me ([email protected])Or call me 470 232 1923

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement