Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279002 by soldierfortune Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:13 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Nina Johnson, 24 years old woman from the Liberia, the father was killed by government forces due accused of an attempted coup. After the death of her father, faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. She fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Mr. Yormie Johnson) had been a substantial bank deposit ($6.7 million US dollars) with the Senegalese bank. Miss. Nina is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Thiery Smith) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Nina would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €1.150 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Bank account holder: Moses Stephen Festus

Site: waydate
Username: vero4u

Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 13:06:25 +0000
Subject: Thanks for your response

My Dearest "xxxxxx",

Thanks for your mail, i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, I am Miss Nina Yormie 24 years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late Johnson Yormie the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed, My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor, he accuse my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US $6.700.000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself please i beg you not to disclose it until i come over, once the fund has been transferred, i attach my pictures here for you. I love you and i want to be with you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Nina

Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 19:56:47 +0000
Subject: Please contact the bank and get back to me

My Dearest "xxxxxx",

I really appreciate your concern, i will like you to start by contacting the bank and find out the possibility of transferring this fund to your position. I have decided to in-trust my whole life in your hand and hope that you won't betray the trust.

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

Banque Atlantique Senegal
Contact Person: Director of Foreign Operations
Mr. Henry Suleman
Phone: +221768364371
Fax: +221301053310
Email: [email protected]

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you. Please call the bank, When you get them on the line, you tell them that you are calling on behalf of the fund of Mr. Yormie Johnson from Liberia, you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund ok, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank as soon as you get this mail, i will advice you to call them on their telephone, and also send an email to them now to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them, get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening. My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and contact them, send an email to them. Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank soon. Please take good care, and always pray for me.

God bless you

Nina

Below is the sample of what you will send to the bank

ATT; Mr. Henry Suleman,

My Name is "xxxxxx" from "xxxxxx", i am contacting you on behalf of Miss Nina Johnson about the account deposited by her late father Mr Yormie Johnson, i am Miss Nina foreign partner and i want to find out the possibility of transferring the money to my position, what i should do. Thanks and waiting for your response fast.

Mr. "xxxxxx"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.125.214]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 11:22:10 +0100
Subject: Acknowledge Procedures (Banque Atlantique Senegal)

Attn: Mr."xxxxxx",

Sir.

We Hereby acknowledge your request for the release of Mr. Yormie Johnson deposited fund, ($6.7 Million) willed to Miss. Nina Johnson presently in Dakar Senegal. We have acknowledge the receipt of your mail inquiry inrespect to the said inherited fund deposited in our escrow account.

Be informed that your formal inquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit, you are required to provide proves confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims from the side of the next of kin (Ms Nina Johnson) to enable us process the release order, you should present the following documents via e-mail attachment for the contents to be viewed properly.

1. You are requested to draft an application letter requesting for the closure and transfer of the said fund into your nominated bank account.

2. You should present an authority letter (Power of attorney) dully signed by a Senegalese based lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on Miss Nina Johnson's behalf

3. You should present a copy of Mr. Yormie Johnson death certificate issued by a public/General hospital confirming his death.

4. You should present an affidavit of oath from the federal high court in Dakar Senegal, Since the next of kin is residing in Senegal.

On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience, At BAS we strive to ensure the safety of our costumers and maintain our high quality standard.
Thanks.

Yours sincerely
Mr. Henry Suleman
Banque Atlantique Senegal
22 avenue Roume BP 9095 CD Dakar
Phone: +221768364371
[email protected]

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 16:33:32 +0000
Subject: I Appreciate You Alot, Please Contact This Lawyer For The Documents

My Dearest "xxxxxx",

I am very happy to receive from you the response from the bank, i thank God for everything, i really appreciate your care and your concern and i know God will surely see us through.

According to the bank request, we will need the services of a lawyer here who will represent us to the federal high court to get the affidavit of support and also who will draft the power of attorney on our behalf. This lawyer will help us to get the power of attorney and the affidavit of support from the federal high court.

I have with me here the death certificate of my late father which i will send to you or the bank, another remaining one is the letter of application for the close and transfer of this fund, i believe you can write this letter by yourself or the lawyer will help us to write it. Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter ok, God will help us.

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, i was been given a contact of one of the renewed lawyer here by the Reverend Priest who will help us to get this documents, below here is his contact;

Barrister: Thiery Smith
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +221771616498
P:P Smith Law Firm

Please Dear "xxxxxx", i will like you to make contact with this law firm as soon as you get this mail and ask him to help us to get this needed documents by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this documents as soon as possible, my prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through.

I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer, please call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness, the same time send also an email.

Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers. I can't wait to meet you face to face, as soon as the transfer is made.

Best Regard
Yours Nina

You can also forward to him the mail you received from the bank so that he can understand very well.

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:07:07 +0000
Subject: Smith Law Firm

Atten: Mr. "xxxxxx",
Sir

In reference to the information received on the issue of helping you to procure the necessary documents required by the bank to make your claims and transfer to your account in your country or anywhere of your choice, we are happy to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns.

The cost of obtaining the documents including our service fee is 1150 Euros, also it will take about 3 working days to process the documents.

The affidavit of support will first be procured from the federal High Court of Senegal which i will sworn in your favor and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft the power of attorney which will be dully signed by your partner Miss Nina Johnson and witness by me also naturalized by the federal magistrate. To process the documents we need the following information from you:

(1) Your Identity Card Number and A Compulsory Payment fee (1150 Euros)

I already have your other information. Note, Upon the receipt of the fees and your information needed to procure this documents, we shall proceed immediately to process for the documents which will take us 3 working days to complete.

Be informed that, the receipt of this document are been given after the payment is made, should you have any question, contact us at +221771616498 or email, we shall give you the payment instruction once we hear from you, your understanding will help us to work with you.

Faithfully Yours
Thiery Smith
PP: Smith Law Firm

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 10:36:20 +0000
Subject: Smith Law Firm

This is the bank account number you requested.

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER: MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS
NAME OF THE BANK: UBA, SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS: UBA Sénégal, Route des Almadies Zone 12 lot D
SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA
IBAN NUMBER: SN153 01301 301070002829 41
BANK CODE: SN153
CODE GUICHET: 01303
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301070002829
CLE RIB: 41

Ps. I have tried so many times to call the number you gave me but it wasn't going through.

Faithfully Yours
Thiery Smith

COMPENSATION:

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 12:41:41 +0000
Subject: I appreciate your effort at that time

Hello Dear "xxxxxx",

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay, presently i am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum, i'm deeply sorry for leaving you to join another man, it was not meant to be a betrayal but i needed a help by all means, i am planing to get married to him very soon, we just arrived and i don't know any where over here, he is struggling to secure for me a permit that will allow me stay and start schooling after our wedding.

Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact our Reverend Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Paul Mba and his email address is as follows:

[email protected]
His phone number is: +221706027335

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, i appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with Reverend Paul and instruct him where to send you the money,

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the suffering at that time, in the moment i am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Paul Mba on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay, Take care and bye for now, As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay,

Yours truly
Nina
Advertisement