Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#278992 by soldierfortune Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:53 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Vivian Dukson, 24 years old woman from the Rwanda, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Henry S. Dukson) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.8 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Vivian is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Josecharo Kubaka) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Vivian would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €650 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Bank account holder: Jennifer Thaddus

Site: waydate
Username: VIVI22
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-12-12 16:28:45

good day.

please reply me with this mail ([email protected]) so that i can explain more about myself and purpose of writing to you as i wait impatiently to read from you.

Vivian

Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 09:52:40 +0000
Subject: HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST IN MY NEXT MAIL I WILL TELL YOU REASON WHY I CONTACT YO

My Dearest,

How is your day over there in your country i m sorry for late reply, i believe you are having a nice day and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar-Senegal.

My name is Vivian Dukson (as you already know) i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real friendship or relationship so i am with your age. I am from Rwanda in east Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married) presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Late Dr. Henry S. Dukson, was a great politician and Business man the managing director of a Gold & Mine Industries in our country Kigali (The capital city of Rwanda my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. I am the only one that escaped that tragic incident and I managed to make my way to one of the most peaceful country in Africa (Senegal) where i am living now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you, i am here as a refugee because i lost my international passport while running for my dear life.

I will like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you do for a living. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my pictures. I will also like to see yours today!

Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 12:59:33 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR WITH LOVE AND TRUST THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME AND REASON WHY I CONTACT YOU I NEED YOUR H

Hello dear,

How are you, l hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out this soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Joseph who is the Reverend pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came to this camp, but meanwhile, l am not living with him rather l live in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is +221784242157 or +221784242157 if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing pertaining money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8 (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling do

Address .........................................
Country..............................................
Telephone ........................................
Occupation.........................................
About your family ....................................

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said l want you to call me because l have a lot to tell you. l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time and think about me. my dear, l hope to hear from you soonest. l love you.

Yours for ever in love.

Miss Vivian.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 14:57:03 +0000
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK FOR THE TRANSFER?‏‏‏‏‏

Hello Dear.

How are you and how is life? So i have taking a step now for the journey. SO BELOW IS THE BANK CONTACT. i want you to contact the bank on my behalf of me for the transfer of my late father's money to your account which i am the next of kin,name of the depositor, LATE DR. HENRY S. DUKSON, amount deposited; (US3.8Million dollars) united state dollars. i will also appreciate if you can help me with all your maid so that i will come out here soon because the pain is too much for me, please contact them with this information so that the will start processing the transfer of the fund into your account pending my arrival to meet you and start a new life there.

THE BANK DETAILS ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND NAME OF THE TRANSFEROFFICER IS MR. RICHARD BLYTH.
Account number 4523689562/ITBS/174/1996.
Tel: +447779977952
Tel. +447779977952
Fax: +478597578
Email, [email protected] .... Customer Service
CONTACT PERSON: MR. RICHARD BLYTH

HE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS (LATE DR. HENRY S. DUKSON)
AMOUNT (3.8 MILLION DOLLARS)
NEXT OF KIN MISS VIVIAN DUKSON
ACCOUNT NUMBER (4523689562)

please contact the bank as soon as you read this mail send them email for you to know the possibility and the procedure of the transfer and try to call me everyday with this number,+221784242157 +221784242157 awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours Vivian

MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK THROUGH THEIR EMAIL AND PHONE FOR YOU TO KNOW THE POSSIBILITY OF THE TRAN‏

Hello Mr Richard,

my name is ......................... and live in ...............................,Am sending this mail on behalf of my Partner Miss Vivian Dukson, the daughter of the LATE DR. Henry S. Dukson who is currently in refugee camp here in Senegal as you know, she told me about the inheritance in your bank and i wants you to transfer the money into my account. I really don,t know what is the requirements or how the transactions works, but she said that you will help with the process. The account no she gave is 4523689562/ITBS/174/1996.

Let us proceed from here?Hope to hear from you.

Country............
City.....................
Address.............
Name............
occupation.........
Age .........
ID Card or passport.........
Account number.....

Received: from [41.82.123.143]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 14:40:43 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: WEL COME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

Executive Director Transfer Manager:Foreign Operation/
Wire Transfer Dept. Business Internet Banking
Level of 338 London Squar Scotland
Address Teviot Walk Cumbernauid Glasgwo Scotland
+447779977952
14/12/2015.

Dear,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire, Transfer to write you in respect of your email which we have received. Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Vivian Dukson that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. Her Late father is our late customer LATE DR. HENRY S. DUKSON with substantial amount of deposited with us 3.8 $ Million. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1). A power of attorney Permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

(2). The death certificate of (Her deceased father) Confirming the death.

(3). A copy of statement of account of the account issued to him by our bank.

(4). An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court Reply,

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Final forward to our bank this information immediately.

1) Your full name:...........................
2) Your full address:.........................
3) Sex:.....................................
4) Age:......................................
5) Occupation:................................
6) Mobile / Telephone Number:...................
7) Country:..............................
8) Nationality:........................
9) ID or passport...................

Final your partner information have to for word to us be for we have start process This transfer on be half of you.

1) her full name:............................
2) her full address: ...............................
3) Age:.....................
4) Occupation:...................
5) Mobile / Telephone Number:............
6) Country:.................
7) Nationality:.................
8) international passport...

Should you have any question (s). please contact foreign transfer officer Mr. B Wallis.

Mr. Phillip
For more directives /clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Richard.

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 16:43:47 +0000
Subject: Honey this is my information add yours and send to the bank tell them the four documents will be post to them

THE TWO DOCUMENTS I HAVE HERE

Honey this is my information add yours and send to the bank tell them the four documents will be post to them this week for the transfer, my love reverend father promise to get us good UN lawyer from now to evening time i will update you OK.‏

1) her full name:............................ Vivian Dukson
2) her full address: ............................... NO 127 Yoff Vivian Dakar
3) Age:..................... 24
4) Occupation:................... Student
5) Mobile / Telephone Number:............ +221784242157
6) Country:................. Senegal
7) Nationality:................. Rwanda

8) international passport... Refugee ID card.

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:37:04 +0000
Subject: Please contact this lawyer now for the needed documents.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello my dear

How are you for me? Hoping you are doing well? If so i thank God. o my dear,, thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you and l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me. Myself l am promising you that l will not disappoint you as well. Once again thank your lovely effort, after going through the mail which got from the bank I meet the Reverend father Joseph today to help us and get a good lawyer as the bank need us to get a lawyer who will stand for us in the high court to sign those documents now Reverend have contact the lawyer for us he come here in the camp,

Now about the request the bank needs from us. Like I told you l have with me here the last statement of account of my late father and the death certificate which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to the bank, I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal,

the Reverend father Joseph gave me this lawyer contact below , he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help to preparing those documents for us. Please l will like you to contact him through email and call him now, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner of miss Vivian Dukson and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in the bank to your account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,

(Barrister) Josecharo Kubaka.
Email address,
([email protected])
([email protected])
Office telephone number +221762880554

So, l will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him today let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please l will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to move to your country at the same time. Have a nice time and greet your family for me.

Yours for lovely one.
Vivian.

Contact the lawyer with all your information and try to call him today,

1). An power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

(2). An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court

Sir,

i m foreign partner of miss Vivian Dukson i want to help her to transfer her late father money 3.8$ million USD in to my own account, please sir help me to process this two documents in my name and information.i will be great full if you will agree to help us.thanks for accept to help us for the process of the two documents.

(Barrister) Josecharo Kubaka.
Email address,
([email protected])
([email protected])
Office telephone number +221762880554

my love contact the lawyer with all your information and try to call me today,

Name...............
Age..................
Address.............
Country............
Tel....................
Occupation.............

Honey please contact this lawyer send him email with your information plead to him to help us for the‏ pro‏cess‏

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 09:23:04 +0000
Subject: WEL COME TO LAW CHAMBERS.‏

15/12/2015.
HELLO
SIR,

SEQUEL TO YOUR PARTNER EMAIL I RECEIVE TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER LATE FATHER MONEY FROM THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

FROM SENEGAL HIGH COUNT OF JUSTICE THIS IS THE COST BELONG, MY LAW FIRM WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE FOUR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOU BY THE BANK BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
WHICH ARE; THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT OF YOUR PARTNER'S LATE FATHER AND HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE.

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I WILL COLLECTED THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT AND THE DEATH CERTIFICATE FROM YOUR PARTNER AND I WILL REGISTER THEM IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE FOR PROCESSING OF THE ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT.

IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF (100EURO) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

300EURO) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID. (200EURO) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF (50 EURO).
TOTAL NOW WILL BE (650 EURO) TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. I SERVE MY CLINT'S WITH THE BEST OF MY SERVICES AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET WORKING WITH MY LAW FIRM, I REMAIN YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE, THIS IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OK.

THIS IS MY INFORMATION USE IT AND SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OK.

Name ........ Josecharo Kubaka
Country........Senegal
City..........Dakar.
Address......Unite 25 Villa NO.10 Dakar Senegal.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY , SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS.NOTE: WE RECEIVE PAYMENT FIRST BEFORE RENDERING OUR LEGAL SERVICE.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
PRINCIPAL KUBAKA CHAMBERS AND GENERAL SOLICITORS, DAKAR SENEGAL.
BAR, JOSECHARO KUBAKA (LGS;+
PLEASE CALL ME NOW IF YOU ARE SERIOUS FOR THE PROCESS
Tel... +221762880554

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:16:02 +0000

15/12/2015.
HELLO
SIR,

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO TRY AND MAKE SURE THAT THIS FEES IS REACHED THIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY PROCESS BECAUSE THIS MATTER REQUIRES IMMEDIATE PROCESS.

YOU SHOULD TRY TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY SENEGAL DAKAR? FOR AN EASY AND FASTER PROCESS.

SENDER'S NAME: ..........(YOUR NAME)
RECEIVER'S NAME: .........(Josecharo Kubaka)
AMOUNT: ...............(THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU SEND) (650 EURO)
TEST QUESTION: ...............(QUESTION FOR SECURITY)
ANSWER: .................(SECURITY ANSWER)
ADDRESS.... Unite 25 Villa NO.10 Dakar Senegal.
NUMBER: ..........( MONEY TRANSFER NUMBER)
PHONE.................. +221762880554

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE, DON'T WEST ANY TIME BECAUSE IT IS GOOD TO FOLLOW THE TRANSACTION UP IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT DELAY, YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY IF POSSIBLE, SO THAT THE PROCESS WILL START IMMEDIATELY. YOU WILL SEE A COPY OF MY PROFESSIONAL INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, USE IT AND MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER SENEGAL DAKAR? AND ALSO TRY AND PAY THIS FEE TODAY OR TOMORROW SO THAT THIS DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY,

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE SUM OF (650 EURO) , WE SHALL START THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN TWO WORKING DAYS. YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER. AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS MONEY, TRY AND GIVE US A CALL OR EMAIL US TOGETHER WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO PICK IT UP AND PROCEED FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

BAR, JOSECHARO KUBAKA (LGS;

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 10:02:37 +0000

16/12/2015.
HELLO
SIR,

THIS IS MY LAW FIRM AGENCY ACCOUNT NUMBER IF YOU SENT IT MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY.

BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME: JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03526320003
BANK CODE: SN100
GUICHET CODE: 01009
RIB: 32
SWIFT CODE: AFRISNDAXXX

BAR, JOSECHARO KUBAKA (LGS;
Advertisement