Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#264449 by AlanJones Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:52 am
Reply-to: Mr paulson Greg - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961058208

DIAMOND BANK.
ATM International credit Settlement.
Directorate of International Payment.

Attn: My Dear Beneficiary!

This is to officially notify you about your Fund that was suppose to be rendered to you via numerous ways i.e, Courier Companies, Western Union Money Transfers, and Banks wire transfer. Due to this lost of Funds of our’s which was suppose to be given to you but failed to. So in this case, a beneficial meeting was held on the 20th Of February 2015 at the World Bank in Switzerland, which top officials and Central Bank Governors from different countries in the world were present at the meeting, Which they discussed on how your Fund can be given to you without any lost at this time. Be informed that you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your ATM payment. In conclusion at the meeting, The President of World Bank, Mr.Robert B. Zoellick, has strictly authorized 6 Banks in the World to deliver all individual beneficiary Funds through courier companies. Your Fund which is truly $45.5 Million USD (Forty-Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States of America Dollars) which was listed among the list of beneficiary list to be paid among all other beneficiaries in various countries in the world to be paid via ATM MASTER CARD. Below are the authorized Banks;

Daiwa Bank®/Osaka/Japan.
Caja De Madrid/Madrid/Spain.
Lloyds Bank®/London/England.
Diamond Bank® Plc/Benin Republic.
Banco di Santo Spirito/Rome/Italy.
Bank of New York Mellon Corp/New York/USA.

Each of this Banks are to distribute 350 ATM MASTER CARDS to all beneficiaries in the World that are to receive their compensation ATM CARD. So, this Bank (DIAMOND Bank®Plc.) will send you your ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum withdrawal is $50,000 USD per day, while minimum withdrawal is $20,000 USD per day. Note that this ATM CARD of yours has been activated and a security pin code number will be issued to you from this Bank as soon as you receive your Card for a safer withdrawal. Please contact the ATM CARD payment department Manager Mr paulson Greg, by sending your information to HER for an immediate response. Contacts of Mr paulson Greg, are as below;

Mr paulson Greg,
Director of ATM payment department DIAMOND BANK Plc.
Tel: +229: 61058208

NOTE: FOR NON APPEARANCES, DO NOT CONTACT Mr paulson Greg, IF YOU CAN NOT PAY FOR THE SHIPPING OF YOUR ATM CARD.

Your Full Name: ?
Country/Your Address: ?
Contact Home/Cell Phone: ?
Age/Sex: ?
A Scan Copy of your Identity: ?

Please make a Choice of delivery for the Shipping of your ATM CARD as they are as charged Below;

DHL COURIER COMPANY Shipping fee: $106.00 (1 day delivery)
FedEx COURIER COMPANY Shipping fee: $79.00 (2 day delivery)
UPS COURIER COMPANY Shipping fee: $68.00 (3 day delivery)

Receiver name-----------Austin Onye
City---------------COTONOU
Country----------BENIN REPUBLIC
Test Question-----Code
Test Answer-------- ATM

For oral discussion, you can reach
Mr paulson Greg, via email or phone his hot line given to you above as soon as you receive this important message for further directions and also update him on any development from the above mentioned office. NOTE: Due to impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM), so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Sincerely Yours,
Chief Remittance Officer,
DIAMOND BANK® Plc.
In Respect of The World Bank®

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#278832 by AlanJones Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:09 am
Reply-to: "Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius" - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +14842409724 & +22961058208

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting And Investigations Division
Email Address

Former U.N secretary general Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius,

This Is To Inform You That I Came To Nigeria Yesterday From London, After Series Of Complains From The FBI And Other Security Agencies From Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America And The United States Of America Respectively, Against The Federal Government Of Nigeria And The British Government For The Rate Of Scam Activities Going On In These Two Nations.

I Have Met With The President Of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari, That Reach A Compromised With United Nation That Any One Confirm A Victim Of Scam In The Name Of Nigeria Government Will Surely Receive His Compensation Fund, Of Which He Has Been Trying His Best To Make Sure You Receive Your Fund In Your Account.

Right Now, As Directed By Our Secretary General Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We Are Working In Collaboration With The Nigerian Economic And Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) And Have Decided To Waive Away All Your Clearance Fees/Charges And Authorize The Government Of Benin Republic To Effect The Payment Of Your Compensation Fund Valued $10.8 Million united state dollars Approved By Both The British Government And The UN Into Your Account Without Any Delay. The Only Fee You Will Pay To Confirm Your Fund In Your Account Is Your Notarization Fee To The Federal High Court Of Nigeria.

Receivers Name: DAN GINSON
City; Cotonou .
Test Question: GOD
Test Answer: BLESS
Amount: $59USD
Sender's name;
Mtcn Number;

Sincerely, You Are A Lucky Person Because I Have Just Discovered That Some Top Nigerian And British Government Officials Are Interested In Your Fund And They Are Working In Collaboration With One Mr. Edward Ben From USA To Frustrate You And Thereafter Divert Your Fund Into Their Personal Account. I Have A Short Limited Time To Stay In Nigeria Here So I Would Like You To Urgently Respond To This Message So That I Will Advise You On How Best To Confirm You’re Fund In Your Account Within The Next 72 Hours.

For Oral Discussion, Call Me Or My Collies Mr. George Anderson On This Number Which I Acquired In Nigeria Today:

Sincerely yours.

Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
United Nations Secretary
General for Internal Oversight
U.S.A (484 240 9724)
(+229 6105 8208)
Congratulations
sincerely yours,
United Nations Secretary in West Africa

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.