Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#278771 by will8579 Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:41 pm
Totally ripped I think. I recently made an application to Quindell Lending as their letterhead shows....and there is a site quindelllending.com which comes up to be Quindell Financial. So far they have 2450$ sent to two different private emails (their loan officers? ya right....) and I had a loan document for 20,000$ Canadian ....and one...nope..two...nope 3 ADJUSTMENTS to the security deposit they required to ISSUE A NEW CODE to get the loan released. I have emails...phone numbers...actual offer mail...documents...bank dates and amounts sent etc. Is there any recourse? No idea. They don't seem to be in any hurry to correct it ...and likely never will. My kids won't get a Christmas now. This SUCKS.
Advertisement

#278775 by Mike Wilson Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:59 pm
Hello will8579,
I am sorry to hear that you were scammed by these criminals. Please post the emails asking for a payment along with the email addresses and telephone numbers that were used in this scam. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is illegal to collect an advance free for a loan. Any fees associated with a legitimate loan process will be included in the loan repayment plan.
The website http://quindelllending.com is just a little over a week old and was registered for the minimum period of one year.

Domain Name: QUINDELLLENDING.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.ARVIXESHARED.COM
Name Server: NS2.ARVIXESHARED.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 08-dec-2015
Creation Date: 08-dec-2015
Expiration Date: 08-dec-2016

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#278778 by vonpaso xlura Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:22 pm
^by a hidden registrant.

Domain Name: QUINDELLLENDING.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1986225794_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2015-12-08T08:10:25.00Z
Creation Date: 2015-12-08T16:10:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-12-08T16:10:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOIS AGENT
Registrant Organization: WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE, INC.
Registrant Street: PO BOX 639
Registrant Street: C/O QUINDELLLENDING.COM
Registrant City: KIRKLAND
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98083
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4252740657
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4259744730
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#278789 by Mike Wilson Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:43 pm
Another part of this scam is this fake company, Alpha Credit Insurance Company

They do not list any contact information such as a business address or telephone number.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#278790 by HillBilly Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:58 pm
will, if you are in Canada you should report it to the RCMP anti fraud center located here : http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifr ... index.shtm

Stop contact with the scammers, do not tell them they will be reported, do not tell them they are listed on this site, just sort of fall off the face of the earth.

#278792 by Mike Wilson Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:08 pm
Additional email addresses used in this scam

Sarah Miller [email protected]
[email protected]

A statement from the fake insurance company linking these two fakes together.

Alpha Credit Insurance Company, Quindell Lending Group and your lender(s) worked very hard together to negotiate your terms and agreement based on the information provided.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#278794 by Terminator5 Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:55 pm
Their site is a joke . Its absolutely riddled with grammatical errors . :lol:

Daniel 8 :25
#278976 by lutes2002 Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:40 pm
Thanks so much, I was trying to him because this is the letter I received:

"Quindell lending is pleased to confirm that your application for a personal loan of $xxxxxx has been approved subject to the completion of formalities. In brief, the first payment of $444.08 is due 30 days after disbursement of the principal amount. The term of the loan is 8 years. Our 6 % interest rate is good for the entire term of the loan.

Please contact a customer representative at 1-800-573-0990 anytime between the hours of 9 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday, within 5 days.

We look forward to the completion of your loan.

Sincerely,

Robert Barnett
Consumer Loans Representative
1959 Upper Water Street Suite 1308,
Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3N2
1-800-573-0990"
#278990 by TerranceBoyce Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:46 pm
In the United States and Canada, it's illegal to ask for upfront loan fees.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#279902 by AlanJones Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:24 am
This forum isn't here to recommend people, we advise on scams and if anyone does provide you with details (they won't be a member of the forum team or a regular poster) then their motives should be questioned.

If you are looking on forums and social media for lenders, then all you are going to find are scammers. Speak to a legitimate financial adviser in your own county (or your bank) and if they can't help you, no one else will be able to.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.