Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#278372 by AlanJones Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:23 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348073811372

Attention:,

This is to bring to your notice that your part payment is now approve today by Mr. President and it is ready to be sent to you via ATM MASTER DEBIT CARD.

You are advise to get back to us with your full data to me Barrister Melford Bello as approve by the President and the Fidelity Bank PLC also give me the go ahead order and contact you

TEL/FAX +234-8073811372,

Note that an account was open in your name with FIDELITY BANK PLC and the ATM master card is out now so once you get back to us with your full resident address, contact number and working i.d card,Then the card will be approve for delivery to your resident address or office address, any where you want to receive it.

Thanks in advance

Management FIDELITY BANK LAGOS NIGERIA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#279121 by AlanJones Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:45 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348073811372

Attention:,

This is to bring to your notice that your part payment is now approve today by Mr. President and it is ready to be sent to you via ATM MASTER DEBIT CARD.

You are advise to get back to us with your full data to me Barrister Melford Bello as approve by the President and the Fidelity Bank PLC also give me the go ahead order and contact you

TEL/FAX +234-8073811372,

Note that an account was open in your name with FIDELITY BANK PLC and the ATM master card is out now so once you get back to us with your full resident address, contact number and working i.d card,Then the card will be approve for delivery to your resident address or office address, any where you want to receive it.

Thanks in advance

Management FIDELITY BANK LAGOS NIGERIA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.