Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#278323 by tommiehernandez Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:18 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by a very very stupid dumb scammer. He is unaware that this is an anti fraud site and he spammed us with his fake website and pretend chemicals. He only wants to steal your money.

if you wanna buy your research chemicals and much more chemicals but don't know a relable supplier, checkout this website and avoid the headache of being scammed because
i know how it feels when you've been scammed coz i have been a victim.i am a regular customer of theirs so i'm just sharing
there is their contact:

website, phone number and skype.
Text to (614) 382-4051
http://www.researchchemc.com
Advertisement

#278324 by Bryon Williams Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:24 pm
You idiot scammer this is an anti fraud site.

Thank you for self reporting.

Domain Name: RESEARCHCHEMC.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.HOSTMETRO.COM
Name Server: NS2.HOSTMETRO.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 04-mar-2015
Creation Date: 04-mar-2015
Expiration Date: 04-mar-2016

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#278325 by AlanJones Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:25 pm
really dumb scammer, tommiehernandez wrote:if you wanna buy your research chemicals and much more chemicals but don't know a relable supplier, checkout this website and avoid the headache of being scammed because
i know how it feels when you've been scammed coz i have been a victim.i am a regular customer of theirs so i'm just sharing
there is their contact:

website, phone number and skype.
Text to (614) 382-4051

Thanks for posting this scam website tommiehernandez.

From the WhoIs:
Creation Date: 04-mar-2015
Expiration Date: 04-mar-2016

Admin Name: HOSTMETRO HOSTMETRO
Admin Organization: HOSTMETRO.COM, INC.

(614) 382-4051 = +16143824051 = VoIP - Google Voice = SCAM
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#278366 by vonpaso xlura Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:03 am
Research Chem Co.Ltd is established in 2001. Our factory located in Longgang district in Shenzhen, witcha fall, texas, Stoughton Wisconsin USA, England, Spain. We have Lab.in Wuhan Zhengzhou, Shanghai three Cities.

Geography fail and contradicts the whois record.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#303117 by nick west Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:40 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have.

wow this is really strange to see. sometime back i ordered i think is test tubes and a little amount of some chemical i needed for some work i wanted to do at the time. They gave me a tracking number and i was tracking the parcel all the way till i received it. its a surprise for me to see it here now listed.
#303159 by ianbaustian Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:22 am
Mod Note: Yet another fake testimonial by this dumb scammer. I guess we must be really hurting his "business". Keep on posting dumbass, each post makes this thread more popular in Google and will let more of your victims find it.

NO this company researchchemc.com is not a scam, I have order about three times with them and they delivered. my last order I made with them was 2 kg of MMB-Chminaca and I got that. the order was send from their branch from china using DHL and I got my order. There is my tracking number 5696714XXX you can track that using DHL. They are my current supplier so please try to order something legal with them before you can conclude. Once more there are real not fake.
#303162 by AlanJones Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:51 am
For Google's bots

Fake website run by scammers

Text to (614) 382-4051 = +16143824051

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#309916 by Renaud Albertini Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:10 am
IV ORDERED CARFENTANIL FOR 400$

NEVER ORDER FROM THEM
THEY JUST WANT STEAL YOUR MONEY
NO PHONE NUMBER
NO FACEBOOK TWITER
NO STORES ANYWHERE

THEY WANT YOU TO PAY WITH BITCOINS
I DIDNT HAVE ANY SO THEY TOLD ME TO PAY WITH PAYPAL
NOT LIKE A TRANSACTIONS BUT SEND MONEY TO A FRIEND
SO PAYPAL CANT REFUND YOUR MONEY
YOU ASKED SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT A PRODUCT
THEY GIVE YOU A VERY PRICE WITH ALMOST 100% OF PURITY ( WICH IS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE)
THEN THEY KEEP SEND YOU EMAIL: HAVE YOU MADE THE PAYMENT LIKE 5TIMES IN JUST A FEW HOURS
NO COMPANIES DO THAT
ONCE YOU PAID YOU NEVER HEAR FROM THEM ANYMORE OF COURSE

JUST HUGE THIEVES

EVEN THE CHAT ON THE WEBSITE DONT WORK

THEY ARE ALL FAICK

I WONDER HOW THIS WEBSITE STILL EXIST???????

MY INSURANCE CREDIT CARD REFUND ME THE LOOSE!!!!

NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM

AND THE FUNNY THING
THEY WRITRE YOU BETWEEN 7PM AND 1AM. ON LOS ANGELES TIME

SOOOO FAICK
JUST SCAMERS
WISH I HAD NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING

HOPEFULLY MY CREDIT CARD INSURANCE REFUND ME EVTHING

BUT NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT GIVE THEM FREE MONEY WITH NOTHING IN RETURN

AND THE POST OF THOSE SCAMERS WE ARE A COMPANY WITH MANY STORES OR IV ORDERED THESE FROM THERE

ITS THE SCAMMER OF THAT SITE WHO POST IT

WHEN THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM AND YOU CAN ONLY PAY BY BITCOIN. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL AND NOT DUMB TO ORDER CARFENTANIL 50G WITH UPS DELIVERY SO 105$ TO ADD FOR FRANCE

IV GIVEN TO THOSE THIEVES 480$

THATS THE EMAIL ADRESS THEY USE FOR PAYPAL :
[email protected]

NEVER SENT ANY CENTS TO THOSE THIEVES